Turn on thread page Beta

Migrants watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    So stop talking about it and go help them. Stop dictating what people should do first.
    Hmmm.

So volunteer at a local soup kitchen or community project that I can walk to easily... or get on a plane all the way to africa to singlehandedly solve the Africa problem (isn't that called white saviour complex?)

Good thing you have your looks darling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stochasticking)
    What? Moderators? It's a house not a bank you ****. How do you propose for me to show it? No you cannot get a student loan for post-graduate study. Retard.They are introducing student loans for post-grad study in 2016. It is possible to get a career and development loan.

Financial dreamer, that's what you are.

Dream on, the student loan will be in your account and then you will have to re-pay it.

So many people being in pain for money, and suddenly, it appears to be Muslims generally and only.

This crusade for financial benefits in Europe, what else is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saint-Saens)
    Hmmm.

So volunteer at a local soup kitchen or community project that I can walk to easily... or get on a plane all the way to africa to singlehandedly solve the Africa problem (isn't that called white saviour complex?)

Good thing you have your looks darling
    Who said anything about going to Africa? I mean help those within your own community if you're that dedicated to the cause. Yes that is white saviour complex

ReputationRep:
    Who said anything about going to Africa? I mean help those within your own community if you're that dedicated to the cause. Yes that is white saviour complex
    I already do.

So if I really don't give a **** about whats going on outside Britain I don't have white saviour complex? What a relief

ReputationRep:
    charity starts at home i would much rather help a British homeless than an economic migrant

ReputationRep:
    I already do.

So if I really don't give a **** about whats going on outside Britain I don't have white saviour complex? What a relief
    White saviour complex is the believe that only whites can help the destitute/poor. Like y'all are Jesus or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhiteSatin)
    Financial dreamer, that's what you are.

Dream on, the student loan will be in your account and then you will have to re-pay it.

So many people being in pain for money, and suddenly, it appears to be Muslims generally and only.

This crusade for financial benefits in Europe, what else is?
    If you say so.
    Please tell me, exactly how much student loan am I entitled to for a MSc Mathematical Finance?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I'll say to stop with the personal attacks or this thread will be removed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by judogainz)
    charity starts at home i would much rather help a British homeless than an economic migrant
    That's very admirable. Homelessness is rising particularly due to the austerity measures.

ReputationRep:
    Im not sure i would do it immediatly, if I look at the cenario above , I might ive them a tent in my garden and the food, but I have to admint not sure what they are cabable of doing if I let them in my house. And im not sure if they have the same norms as I Do. They might be some bisekual or pedos (assuming we take all people) have to admin I have been helped in the past so it is quiet rood. But these guys may be in some mental state that they are cabable of doing great harms:P:P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    I'll say to stop with the personal attacks or this thread will be removed.
    Okay. I should not have responded. It's not worth it.

ReputationRep:
    How many British homeless people have you helped so far?

ReputationRep:
    White saviour complex is the believe that only whites can help the destitute/poor. Like y'all are Jesus or something.
    Well me be a white dawg so y'all better understand that us folk only be in control of whites y'hear

ReputationRep:
    it seems ur above the moon my friend, its a nice sentence but the reality is far from what ur are displaying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Errm34)
    Over 9000

ReputationRep:
    i volunteer at the soup kitchen thurs night

ReputationRep:
    Over 9000
    You couldn't of have because there were only 2744 people sleeping rough in 2014.

ReputationRep:
    i volunteer at the soup kitchen thurs night
    Why not give them a bed?

ReputationRep:
    Why not give them a bed?
    why dont you help?

ReputationRep:
    I would volunteer but only to help capture them and throw them out of our country.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 19, 2015
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.