Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just got offered an interview at york on the 13th feb! Anyone else going? Or has already been?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fc93)
    Sorry to hear this. The process is horrible but you'll get there!

Who else do you have left to hear from? The first thing I got was a rejection without interview (and they wouldn't give me feedback) but then I went on to get three offers including my first choice so be optimistic!

It's good that they gave you very specific feedback and not all the unis might think the same way.

Stay positive!
    Aww thank you so much for taking the time to make me feel better. I was so gutted, honestly. It juat nakes you feel like you're not good enough when I know I am

Have you completed all your interviews now? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmawebb)
    Aww thank you so much for taking the time to make me feel better. I was so gutted, honestly. It juat nakes you feel like you're not good enough when I know I am

Have you completed all your interviews now? X
    That's okay! Yes just keep reminding yourself that you are good enough. Especially if you've been invited to other interviews!

Yes I was invited to 4/5, went to 3 and firmed my choices the other day. Decided not to go to final interview as I had the offers I wanted. And to think I started with a rejection too so definitely stay positive!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview with Northumbria on 10th Dec and I was really hoping to hear before the Christmas holidays but it's not looking likely! I suppose no news is good news 😁

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have an interview for York in the 30th of January?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I was offered an interview at Hertfordshire university yesterday and it stated I can register for an interview date which best fits me however when trying to register for an interview date it states "this interview is full" I am currently very confused to why this is and has anyone else encountered this ?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done the Northampton online tests and what were they like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview on the 12th January at dmu!! So excited as this is my first choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adeeba97)
    How was the Maths test? That's something I am really worried about
    The maths test was fine, I'm terrible at maths and I think I got like questions wrong. Just revise as much as you can't that's the only advice I can give😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameychildnurse)
    Thanks! How did you find them? I'm worried as I'm not great at maths but dmu is my first choice, so fingers crossed!
    I'm in my first year of children's nursing at DMU, so if you need any advice or anything let me know!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccaetherington)
    I'm in my first year of children's nursing at DMU, so if you need any advice or anything let me know!
    Thanks! I really liked the look and feel of DMU when I was there and it would definitely be my first choice if I got an offer. How are you finding it? And how are the placements?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an interview at Salford uni on the 27th January?
    Also has anyone already had an interview there and what's the maths and English test like, I'm really nervous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gizmo.)
    Just had a phone call to say I've been accepted to child nursing at Plymouth starting in February. Couldn't be happier
    hey! I'm starting in Feb too! Super excited. Where are you from? Would be good to get to know a few people before starting 😊 xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CornishBird)
    hey! I'm starting in Feb too! Super excited. Where are you from? Would be good to get to know a few people before starting 😊 xx
    Hey I'm from Newquay originally but live in Ivybridge now. How about you? When was your interview? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Does anyone know if theres a maths test at the Northumbria Interview?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else still waiting to hear back from child nursing interview at Brighton on 25th Nov?
    Anyone who has heard back please let me know also if it was negative or positive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chash22308903)
    Hi Does anyone know if theres a maths test at the Northumbria Interview?
    No there isn't

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccaetherington)
    Ooh fab! Are you enjoying it? I'm a newly qualified children's nurse

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone studying Children's Nursing at Salford beginning March 2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sim.c)
    Is anyone else still waiting to hear back from child nursing interview at Brighton on 25th Nov?
    Anyone who has heard back please let me know also if it was negative or positive.
    Man I can't believe you're still waiting! Did you call admissions?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.