Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I feel, rather than making any assumptions and getting worried, not looking into it too much is probably best.

I'm also a graduate applicant, currently in my last year, of Anatomy and Physiology, I haven't even inputted any of my modules on ucas and have not been asked for my transcript. However, I did get an A for higher and advanced higher chemistry (equivalent to A-levels).

good luck to everyone waiting, February literally can't come any faster!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArifRahman63)
    I feel, rather than making any assumptions and getting worried, not looking into it too much is probably best.

I'm also a graduate applicant, currently in my last year, of Anatomy and Physiology, I haven't even inputted any of my modules on ucas and have not been asked for my transcript. However, I did get an A for higher and advanced higher chemistry (equivalent to A-levels).

good luck to everyone waiting, February literally can't come any faster!
    First other Scottish applicant I've seen!

ReputationRep:
    How do you guys feel about your R&R form?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by respiringmedic)
    How do you guys feel about your R&R form?
    Can't remember for the life of me what I wrote lol! Can't even remember what it asked!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone just had an email to say that they want to defer their decision for a short while

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asdsa)
    Has anyone just had an email to say that they want to defer their decision for a short while
    Have you had an interview yet ??? What exactly did the email say ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asdsa)
    Yes I've had that email as well ☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vikingkermit)
    Can't remember for the life of me what I wrote lol! Can't even remember what it asked!
    Here's the draft:

http://www.keele.ac.uk/media/keeleun...0for%20web.pdf

I'm more interested in how confident people are about their form than the specifics of what they wrote down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauralaaaa)
    My son got that email as well. He had his interview before Xmas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauralaaaa)
    I got that email and i reckon it's nothing to worry about because i think i remember at my interview one of the admissions people at keele saying that they released a small number of offers early. So i think the email we got is just saying we weren't part of the oh-my-god-they-were-sooooo-great-we-will-offer-them-a-place-right-now people haha #optimismftw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iJAKE)
    I got that email and i reckon it's nothing to worry about because i think i remember at my interview one of the admissions people at keele saying that they released a small number of offers early. So i think the email we got is just saying we weren't part of the oh-my-god-they-were-sooooo-great-we-will-offer-them-a-place-right-now people haha #optimismftw
    What did the email say? Just out of curiousity? It's probably a good sign though if you've got an email

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received an offer yet? I was interviewed in December but haven't heard back.

ReputationRep:
    Spoke to keele today and they said they're releasing more dates next week and the week after and throughout Feb. Because there's so many dates in March they will release them in small groups

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asdsa)
    I got it too! so relieved i'm not the only one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCAssistant93)
    Spoke to keele today and they said they're releasing more dates next week and the week after and throughout Feb. Because there's so many dates in March they will release them in small groups

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just to clarify: they're sending out interviews from next week onwards?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dairychocolate)
    Just to clarify: they're sending out interviews from next week onwards?
    Yes that's what I got

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottemc1234)
    What did the email say? Just out of curiousity? It's probably a good sign though if you've got an email
    Something like: "Our decision on your application has been deferred as a decision has not yet been reached, although i can inform you your application is still under intense consideration." I was interviewed in december if that makes any difference, has anyone got an offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    got an interview for march a couple of days ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ehwang98)
    Did it come through as an email or on UCAS? Well done!

Now I'm confused cos the lady on the phone said next week they were starting to hand them out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ehwang98)
    Congrats on your interview. What day is it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.