Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redddddd)
    Same here, it has actually gotten to the point where I can't concentrate on school because I am always glued to the phone, checking and checking
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    hahah omg im the exact same... I totally winged this massive presentation in school today cos yesterday all i could make myself do is refresh. Really need something today though cos my AH french speaking exam is next week and I need to finally focus

(Original post by Merv97)
    we are in this together junioh
    Same here..still waiting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Merv97)
    we are in this together junioh
    (Original post by redddddd)
    Same here, it has actually gotten to the point where I can't concentrate on school because I am always glued to the phone, checking and checking

Posted from TSR Mobile
    good luck guys!
    just called dundee admission team, not answering
    might trying call them later...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Junioh)
    good luck guys!
    just called dundee admission team, not answering
    might trying call them later...
    Thanks, let you know if you do get through to them

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer through evision!!! So happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cailinroooooy)
    I got an offer through evision!!! So happy
    Congrats!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer!! Really thought I wasn't gonna get one because I felt that I did so badly in the interview 😰😰 good luck to those who are still waiting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My qualifications updated to accepted about half an hour ago... Hope this means an offer is coming but it could go either way!! So nervous, just refreshing evision over and over!

ReputationRep:
    congratz thermometer!!!!!!!! :hugs:
    still waiting for dundee and glasgow
    thank you!!
    fingers n toes crossed for you, it's still early in the day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellsbells75)
    My qualifications updated to accepted about half an hour ago... Hope this means an offer is coming but it could go either way!! So nervous, just refreshing evision over and over!
    that should be a good sign! I had 3 docs accepted originally, but then they randomly accepted one more, and a while later the decision came through..!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thermometer)
    that should be a good sign! I had 3 docs accepted originally, but then they randomly accepted one more, and a while later the decision came through..!
    I hope so! The offer didn't come through straight away after? I was worried that because it's been like half an hour that itll be bad news!

ReputationRep:
    aaahhh you guys I got the conditional offer

ReputationRep:
    I hope so! The offer didn't come through straight away after? I was worried that because it's been like half an hour that itll be bad news!
    no definitely not! I'm not certain but it might have been more than an hour or two. and I can't see why they'd randomly approve something if they were going to reject! good luck though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PazKan)
    aaahhh you guys I got the conditional offer
    Got Conditional Offer. % minutes ago on evision- not on TRTACK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiragyd)
    Got an offer!! Really thought I wasn't gonna get one because I felt that I did so badly in the interview 😰😰 good luck to those who are still waiting!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations! Did you get another offer anywhere else? My interview went hideously because it was my first, but now it is the only school who hasn't rejected me

ReputationRep:
    thank yu winter fell
    are u gonna firm dundee??
    i think so but will wait until im absolutely sure before i go ahead with it!

ReputationRep:
    Can I have pros and cons comparing Dundee to Nottingham, Please?

ReputationRep:
    Still nothing for the pre-med year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thermometer)
    no definitely not! I'm not certain but it might have been more than an hour or two. and I can't see why they'd randomly approve something if they were going to reject! good luck though
    You were right! An offer just came through!!

ReputationRep:
    You were right! An offer just came through!!
    aah congratulations! is Dundee your first choice/first offer?

ReputationRep:
    just called dundee, still not answering... I will try again later :/
    congratz ellsbells!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 25, 2016
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.