Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Applied yesterday and I just got an Unconditional from Lincoln for law if I make them my firm choice! 300 UCAS if not!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Queen Mary gave me the A*AA offer. My predicted grades are A*A*B I sent my application last sunday.

ReputationRep:
    Got a Law offer earlier today from LSE! So relieved that they got back to me relatively early

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Killane)
    Got a Law offer earlier today from LSE! So relieved that they got back to me relatively early
    Congrats! What were your a level grades and when did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhishek Dhawan)
    Congrats! What were your a level grades and when did you apply?
    Thanks Applied 13th October with A*A*A achieved in History, Law and Religious Studies. C in the EPQ too, but I doubt that was a significant factor

ReputationRep:
    Hi , so far I have had conditional offers from Sheffield, Leeds and Huddersfield. I also got a conditional offer from Newcastle but yesterday they changed it to UNCONDITIONAL now waiting on Durham but I haven't sat my LNAT yet. My GCSE's are 5 A* 7A's and AS Government + Politics A (full ums) History A Philosophy A Citizenship A and Psychology B edit: Forgot to say for those wondering I'm Predicted A* A* A* A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martaamendoeira)
    Congratulations! What were your A level/ IB grades if you don't mind me asking? Also, when did you apply?

(Original post by seasoning)
    Congratulations! If you don't mind me asking, when did you send out your application?
    Application was sent on the 12th October, did my LNAT on the 16th October.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by binnsm)
    Hi I haven't applied to UCL but was given an offer from Durham about 2 weeks ago, my application was sent off at the beginning of October though so may be because that was a long time ago.

I don't know how true it is but I've heard Durham give out a few now and the rest early next year, hopefully you will get one soon!
    What are your GCSES, AS and A2 (or equivalent) if you don't mind me asking?

Sent my app off on the 18th Sept and sat LNAT on 17th Sept, still waiting for Durham and Nottingham. Worried my LNAT went terribly yet I got an interview at Oxford so it can't have been that bad surely

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by connieiscrazy)
    What are your GCSES, AS and A2 (or equivalent) if you don't mind me asking?

Sent my app off on the 18th Sept and sat LNAT on 17th Sept, still waiting for Durham and Nottingham. Worried my LNAT went terribly yet I got an interview at Oxford so it can't have been that bad surely

Posted from TSR Mobile

No that's fine I got 12 A*s for GCSE, and 5 As in my AS (one of these was in general studies) and I'm predicted 3 A*s and an A (again one of these in general studies). What about yours?

I'm sure you will be fine, if the LNAT had been a total disaster you would have been rejected already! They'll just be waiting for more applications to come in but I'm sure yours will be stronger especially as you have an Oxford interview! Which Oxford college is your interview at by the way?

ReputationRep:
    No that's fine I got 12 A*s for GCSE, and 5 As in my AS (one of these was in general studies) and I'm predicted 3 A*s and an A (again one of these in general studies). What about yours?

I'm sure you will be fine, if the LNAT had been a total disaster you would have been rejected already! They'll just be waiting for more applications to come in but I'm sure yours will be stronger especially as you have an Oxford interview! Which Oxford college is your interview at by the way?
    I got 9A* 1A at GCSE, 4A at AS and have been predicted A*A*A at A2

I applied to Balliol but got re-allocated to St Hugh's

ReputationRep:
    I got 9A* 1A at GCSE, 4A at AS and have been predicted A*A*A at A2

I applied to Balliol but got re-allocated to St Hugh's
    Oh nice good luck!! I'll maybe see you around Oxford then!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

I sent off my ucas 30th November and have received conditional offers from coventry, de montfort and staffordshire

I am just waiting on oxford brookes and the university of birmingham. Anyone else thinking of doing law at uob in 2016??

Btw good luck to everyone else!

ReputationRep:
    Oh nice good luck!! I'll maybe see you around Oxford then!
    Thanks, you too! Which college are you at?

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional offer from Bristol for Law with German a couple of days ago!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, you too! Which college are you at?
    Brasenose! Do you feel prepared for it??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanessaxx98)
    Hey everyone,

I sent off my ucas 30th November and have received conditional offers from coventry, de montfort and staffordshire

I am just waiting on oxford brookes and the university of birmingham. Anyone else thinking of doing law at uob in 2016??

Btw good luck to everyone else!
    I am waiting on Birmingham! Sat my LNAT the other day! It is my favourite choice too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ard1246)
    Got a conditional offer from Bristol for Law with German a couple of days ago!
    Congratulations!! What were your As grades/predicted A2 grades? I'm getting nervous - I really hope I get a place.

ReputationRep:
    Brasenose! Do you feel prepared for it??
    Yes, I do. I don't feel as if you can prepare too much, because any old person can learn pre-prepared answers. That's obviously not what they look for. I've just been reading around the subject and practising how to evaluate various questions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Killane)
    Thanks Applied 13th October with A*A*A achieved in History, Law and Religious Studies. C in the EPQ too, but I doubt that was a significant factor
    When was the last email you received from LSE? Like when they told you at what stage your APP was?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Solrac777)
    Mind me asking what your as' and predicted grades are?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I do IB so 43 points in total and 776 at HL

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.