1732757 357
    toonervoustotalk 288
    arfah 229
    Black Cat 176
    saeed97 132
    Mochassassin 126
    pagorai 125
    missfats 119

(I'm the next one down without posting a pic )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Previous thread stats:
    RobML 599
    Biryani007 395
    1732757 357
    toonervoustotalk 288
    arfah 229
    Black Cat 176
    saeed97 132
    Mochassassin 126
    pagorai 125
    missfats 119

Im the 4th thirthiest it seems :lol:

ReputationRep:
    "1732757" is elhm1800 "slash" small_circles

ReputationRep:
    Previous thread stats:
    RobML 599
    Biryani007 395
    1732757 357
    toonervoustotalk 288
    arfah 229
    Black Cat 176
    saeed97 132
    Mochassassin 126
    pagorai 125
    missfats 119

How did you get those stats? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    How did you get those stats? :ninja:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/misc...o=whoposted&t=

(supply thread ID at end of URL)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenx301)
    Making my own bike like a bosssssssss

Attachment 476595

Attachment 476595476599
    That's amazing!! When did you start learning? Xx

Previous thread stats:
    RobML 599
    Biryani007 395
    1732757 357
    toonervoustotalk 288
    arfah 229
    Black Cat 176
    saeed97 132
    Mochassassin 126
    pagorai 125
    missfats 119

That's an improvement used to post loads more on older threads back in 2013/2014.

ReputationRep:
    Previous thread stats:
    RobML 599
    Biryani007 395
    1732757 357
    toonervoustotalk 288
    arfah 229
    Black Cat 176
    saeed97 132
    Mochassassin 126
    pagorai 125
    missfats 119

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom Jickleson)
    that obviously isn't you lmao
    wtf???
    (Original post by i<3milkshake)
    You may have a bot of holiday weight but its winter now, just stick on a jumper while you are dieting and you will still be pretty

(That is what I am doing anyway)
    (Not that I am saying I am good looking,just that I am cutting down a bit)
    a lot??? wtf!!! xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sportykitty)
    wtf???

a lot??? wtf!!! xxx
    have to see more pics for confirmation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sportykitty)
    wtf???

a lot??? wtf!!! xxx
    No, a bit. I said "bot" because the o and the i are close on the keyboard
    When you are carrying a quarter of a stone or half a stone a jumper can cover that up for the two-three weeks you need to lose it. If you have a lot you need a tent. (You don't, I meant a bit sorry)

ReputationRep:
    have to see more pics for confirmation.
    You do want more pictures, but only for sordid reasons. While you are on the internet go find some yourself, TSR isn't the place

ReputationRep:
    You do want more pictures, but only for sordid reasons. While you are on the internet go find some yourself, TSR isn't the place
    lol, she is a definite catfish. Gave me her yahoo email and said we talk over that, I asked for a timestamp for proof that it was her and she never messaged me again :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    lol, she is a definite catfish. Gave me her yahoo email and said we talk over that, I asked for a timestamp for proof that it was her and she never messaged me again :holmes:
    So what if she is a catfish? Stop creeping on people for putting a picture up and you wouldn't get catfished. I don't think she is, but if she is a he I don't really care-I am not a bunny rabbit but that is my picture.

Honestly, the amount of times on this forum I have seen you creeping on people. Once or twice or with users you know is fine, a joke, but continuously?

I mean this in the nicest way possible-but I know your username as all I see from it is trying to get girls on here.

I doubt they are a catfish myself because if someone asked for me to timestamp or whatever I would just not bother, it wouldn't mean they were a catfish.

EDIT; As fate would have it I am not the only one to notice this-you have been nominated!
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3719121&page=3

ReputationRep:
    Name:  1447219344432.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  39.9 KB

Grr

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So what if she is a catfish? Stop creeping on people for putting a picture up and you wouldn't get catfished. I don't think she is, but if she is a he I don't really care-I am not a bunny rabbit but that is my picture.

Honestly, the amount of times on this forum I have seen you creeping on people. Once or twice or with users you know is fine, a joke, but continuously?

I mean this in the nicest way possible-but I know your username as all I see from it is trying to get girls on here.

I doubt they are a catfish myself because if someone asked for me to timestamp or whatever I would just not bother, it wouldn't mean they were a catfish.

EDIT; As fate would have it I am not the only one to notice this-you have been nominated!
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3719121&page=3

It's hardly creeping on people if she's the one chatting me up, is it?

Don't tell me how I should be acting on this website, you obnoxious little rat. I'm not breaking any rules.

ReputationRep:
    It's hardly creeping on people if she's the one chatting me up, is it?

Don't tell me how I should be acting on this website, you obnoxious little rat. I'm not breaking any rules.
    No, you post incredible numbers of creepy messages. Throughout the whole forum. See the post I linked you to and how many times it has been repped. I'm not the only one to notice this.

Being called an obnoxious little rat by you? Ouch. An insult from the nominated thirstiest rat of all time, going to take a long time to get over that

ReputationRep:
    And why does it bother you? If a girl has a problem with my posts, she can either tell me herself, or add me to her ignore list. She doesn't need some effeminate little white knight like yourself to tell me that what I'm doing is wrong.

And again, if my posts were that ****ty then I would have been banned by now.

So go live your own ****ty little life and stop telling others how to live theirs. kthxbye.
    Oh look, someone is having a tantrum. No, I am not sticking up for the girls as some kind of white knight. I say it because it is cringeworthy. You know, if you want to creep on them via PM be my guest. But keep the cringeworthy creeping out of sight? Please?
    I am a white knight? Sure. I promise you, keep your constant creeping to PM and I won't care. That is why it bothers me-if fills this forum with cringeworthy rubbish.

As for your little meltdown...so sweet
    "kthxbye?" And you call me effeminate? Lol. The only way to be more girly would be to put lots of kisses at the end.

ReputationRep:
    Why are there so many arguments on this thing damn it, i only come on here to get info on Apprenticeships lol ffs

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.