DWP Work Coach

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Anyone from South Wales accept the. Ar diff pip job ? I'm guessing we are on one big reserve list because when I spoke to the lady she says I have no info about you I have been ringing people as far as Carmarthen and Aberystwyth which is obviously too far for them to travel .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benicaz)
    Found out today they are going to be advertising eo jobs again at the end of September ish, for greater Manchester.
    Are they for the work coach or benefit centres ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by popityping)
    I accepted the offer 3 weeks ago and I'm in Ammanford it's manageable for me, looks to me as if they are struggling to get people!

Good luck & congrats ! I must be further down the list than you only rang me last week . I have a one year old and desperately trying to do less of a commute each day x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prinny88)
    Are they for the work coach or benefit centres ?
    Work coach positions

ReputationRep:
    Work coach positions
    Anyone know why we had the survey to complete ? Hope it's good news .

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know why we had the survey to complete ? Hope it's good news .
    The survey is a random thing to help CSR, it has nothing to do with your job...

ReputationRep:
    It was a survey related to the job, asked ig still interested and if wanted to change area selection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Filedundermisc)
    It was a survey related to the job, asked ig still interested and if wanted to change area selection.
    Yes & I deal with recruitment in my current office and we don't send them out to our reserve list so there had to be a reason behind it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by memoryfish)
    The survey is a random thing to help CSR, it has nothing to do with your job...
    I think you might be referring the email sent from CSR asking for feedback on the recruitment process. The survey monkey questionnaire was asking if you were still available and interested in the advertised position.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natz267)
    I think you might be referring the email sent from CSR asking for feedback on the recruitment process. The survey monkey questionnaire was asking if you were still available and interested in the advertised position.
    Only another 8 weeks left of the reserve list for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by popityping)
    Anybody else get a email regarding a new campaign starting Monday for work coach roles ?
    I have been told there will be a new campaign too.....

ReputationRep:
    Not impressed at all, i got the same email

ReputationRep:
    Seems really silly when there's us on the reserve . It seems more logically to fill the posts with reserve list , work out how many extra they need then recruit

ReputationRep:
    I was told internally, I already work there.

ReputationRep:
    Seems really silly when there's us on the reserve . It seems more logically to fill the posts with reserve list , work out how many extra they need then recruit
    I was part of the same campaign as you guys but secured a role. If the reserve list is still active maybe they'll call you once the advert goes live.

ReputationRep:
    I got the same email!

ReputationRep:
    They must need people in the areas that people havent put on their option list, thats what the survey would of been for to see people would extend their original selection. I think Manchester will be one of the areas needing more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by memoryfish)
    I was told internally, I already work there.
    Same

ReputationRep:
    Manchester is recruiting around another 50

ReputationRep:
    Manchester is recruiting around another 50
    60 now then another 50 later ...

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.