Mental Health Support Society XVIII

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Reducing clozapine, YES!

Fingers crossed the side effects reduce.

ReputationRep:
    Keep getting intrusive thoughts like if I go out today something bad will happen and I deserve it to and **** like that. Its draining and hard to distract myself from them so I'm just trying to work with them and not let them stop me from going out. Waiting on my mum and stepdad picking me up atm to go out shopping for the day.

Hope everyone is doing OK today :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I really need to lose weight. My weight has shot up recently and I don't know why. But this summer I'm planning to buy a bike and do cycling; cheaper than buying a gym membership.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    I really need to lose weight. My weight has shot up recently and I don't know why. But this summer I'm planning to buy a bike and do cycling; cheaper than buying a gym membership.
    What about 'exercise on prescription'?

They do free/reduced rate gym memberships if you go to your GP (not sure if you have to be over a certain weight though)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    What about 'exercise on prescription'?

They do free/reduced rate gym memberships if you go to your GP (not sure if you have to be over a certain weight though)
    I doubt I would get that. According to BMI, I'm a healthy weight for my age and height. It's just a personal thing. I have been going to the gym and I've put on muscle mass, especially on my legs. It's just my stomach is a mix of being bloated/fat.

ReputationRep:
    Not doing well at all today. Half the time I feel like I can go it alone then I feel like I need daily support - in the needing daily support state at the moment feel like summer always sees some kind of relapse with me. I dunno what to do...

ReputationRep:
    Did my first med school exam today. Feeling absolutely drained from the adrenaline aha

Having a really bad day today, off work tonight and haven't been able to sleep as I can't stop crying

ReputationRep:
    Exam didn't go well today... :hide:

ReputationRep:
    ED TW

Spoiler:
    Show
    Eaten 1 cherry today. Feeling good.

ReputationRep:
    Found out today that I've passed my probation at work :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usycool1)
    Being discharged today :awesome: Been here for almost 5 days now but I feel ready to go back

Looks like I'll get to spend my birthday in freedom tomorrow
    Hope you're well and that you had a good birthday, Usy!

ReputationRep:
    got the last lots of packing to do tomorrow, and tidying, but im excited cos my mummies coming down tomorrow

get to see my nephew on monday, im so bloody excited!

and got an interview next friday!
    is this the start of things looking up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    got the last lots of packing to do tomorrow, and tidying, but im excited cos my mummies coming down tomorrow

get to see my nephew on monday, im so bloody excited!

and got an interview next friday!
    is this the start of things looking up?
    Sounds great! I'm so glad to hear that things are looking up for you. good luck with the job interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Sounds great! I'm so glad to hear that things are looking up for you. good luck with the job interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thankyou, i think i deserve it after this month!

just want to get home now!

and cheers, its next friday, its only in a supermarket, but its a job, and it will mean i can live in my own flat!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    Reducing clozapine, YES!

Fingers crossed the side effects reduce.
    Just saw this. Sounds super awesome! :five: I hope the reduction goes well for you.

ReputationRep:
    Super nervous
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Have weigh-in and bloods at the GP again today.

ReputationRep:
    Hate hot weather - I can't hide the scars on my arms And I have to go into town.

ReputationRep:
    Feeling really low. Last day of college and I'm going to a different uni than my bestfriend. I feel sick with regret and now I have an offer to study at Oxford and I feel really overwhelmed. Really anxious, I'm scared and miss her already. I feel so frail

ReputationRep:
    You find out who your true friends are when you suffer from any kind of illness or hardship. Even though they know there's a chance you might not be well enough to go out or make it for any reason, you still get invited to every event and they even make adjustments that will make things easier for you. That's what friendship is and not forgetting about them just because they don't come out as much or aren't as loud as they used to be or whatever.

You need people like that in your life that are with you for the long haul got 2 nights out in the next week and looking forward to it. Getting my mojo back lol and more important than that, I'm getting a bloody Cosmopolitan for the first time in bloody years. I've been craving one for so long

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 3, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.