FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    It's such a cool photo I edited it to be like that - that colour isn't quite the original one.

Here's the original (which is still awesome in its own right!)
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
    Your editing skills are amazing! This makes me wish I used Facebook! You'll have to let me know when you change your cover photo :yep: all of the Bunnymen pictures I've ever seen look so cool! (And your name just had to be there didn't it? I mean, it is your profile but...you can't just overload me with excitement like that )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So much MOTIVATION AWESOMNESS and BRILLIANCE on this thread!
    Amazing much! Wizardry must be celebrated with MORIVATIONAL SPEECHES!!!!
    Aww staap it you're making Freezer blush so much :hugs:
    *explosion eradicates OCD from existence* MOTIVATION has made tonight AWESOME!!
    You can be part of many MOTIVATIONAL sentences!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show

Indeed it was! She posted on a thread I made about cars and we got chatting that way haha! Then our love for Top Gear made us chat a lot haha!
    Enquiries shall begin soon!

Matrix! This thread is very populated now! Saddling has arrived! I must quote him with a welcome!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The MOTIVATING AWESOMNESS and BRILLIANCE on this thread is almost too much to hand

Of course such wizardry should! :yep:
    Haha awwwww! :hugs:
    (You're replies just keep on making me reply with "awwww" )

Woooooooooo! Away with the OCD; we don't need it! :woo:
    Oooh yay! The thread's BRILLIANCE and AWESOMNESS is highlighted by the MOTIVATIONAL sentences!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ohh wow! Hmmm...yes...enquiries why, Amellia, oh why? :rofl:
    Yes, I saw!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Your editing skills are amazing! This makes me wish I used Facebook! You'll have to let me know when you change your cover photo :yep: all of the Bunnymen pictures I've ever seen look so cool! (And your name just had to be there didn't it? I mean, it is your profile but...you can't just overload me with excitement like that )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There's not a lot of skill involved actually I just put a filter on it through another website You should get it You don't even have to add a lot of people on there, it could just be me and Amellia if you wanted Then you could see all my Echo and the Bunnymen photos, mind you they'd probably cause you to pass out from excitement :rofl: ()

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The MOTIVATING AWESOMNESS and BRILLIANCE on this thread is almost too much to hand
    Of course such wizardry should! :yep:
    Haha awwwww! :hugs:
    (You're replies just keep on making me reply with "awwww" )

Woooooooooo! Away with the OCD; we don't need it! :woo:
    Oooh yay! The thread's BRILLIANCE and AWESOMNESS is highlighted by the MOTIVATIONAL sentences!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ohh wow! Hmmm...yes...enquiries why, Amellia, oh why? :rofl:
    Yes, I saw!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I see YOU"RE USING CAPITALS. May I JOIN YOU?

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    There's not a lot of skill involved actually I just put a filter on it through another website You should get it You don't even have to add a lot of people on there, it could just be me and Amellia if you wanted Then you could see all my Echo and the Bunnymen photos, mind you they'd probably cause you to pass out from excitement :rofl: ()
    Ohhh, is it as easy as the colour filters you can use on a Word document?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hmmm...I don't know. My parents aren't too keen on the idea...like I have an account, with them as my only too friends :rofl: :lol: but I've never used it before (apart from sending "Hi" to my dad once ). If I get if to stay in contact with people from school then maybe...but yours and Amellia's profile would pop up as my new friends, right? So my existing friends could see that?

Haha, I wouldn't be surprised if I did...maybe that's not such a great idea then. I kinda value my wellbeing
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I see YOU"RE USING CAPITALS. May I JOIN YOU?

:rofl:
    Hahaha, OF COURSE!!! When I talk to Freezer, it's basically just AWESOMNESS, BRILLIANCE and MOTIVATION that are in capitals as well as variations of the word...like AWESOME, BRILLIANT and MOTIVATING! :lol:
    We used to talk about PURE MATHS as well but that's kind of come to an end
    (Btw, do you prefer pure or applied maths?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh, is it as easy as the colour filters you can use on a Word document?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hmmm...I don't know. My parents aren't too keen on the idea...like I have an account, with them as my only too friends :rofl: :lol: but I've never used it before (apart from sending "Hi" to my dad once ). If I get if to stay in contact with people from school then maybe...but yours and Amellia's profile would pop up as my new friends, right? So my existing friends could see that?

Haha, I wouldn't be surprised if I did...maybe that's not such a great idea then. I kinda value my wellbeing
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    You can add colour filters on a Word Document? :rofl: I was not aware of such a thing.

Spoiler:
    Show
    "(apart from sending "Hi" to my dad once )". :rofl: Yes, that's understandable I thought about that before sending the Facebook message in the first place. Yeah I think it says "so and so recently became friends with" on your activity log. Would it be a problem of they did then?

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, OF COURSE!!! When I talk to Freezer, it's basically just AWESOMNESS, BRILLIANCE and MOTIVATION that are in capitals as well as variations of the word...like AWESOME, BRILLIANT and MOTIVATING! :lol:
    We used to talk about PURE MATHS as well but that's kind of come to an end
    (Btw, do you prefer pure or applied maths?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Amazing :rofl:
    (Um...what's applied maths and what's pure? I don't like either :lol: Maths is my weak subject I have Dyscalculia )

ReputationRep:
    You can add colour filters on a Word Document? :rofl: I was not aware of such a thing.

Spoiler:
    Show
    "(apart from sending "Hi" to my dad once )". :rofl: Yes, that's understandable I thought about that before sending the Facebook message in the first place. Yeah I think it says "so and so recently became friends with" on your activity log. Would it be a problem of they did then?

I don't know if it was the right wording but you can change the colour, yeah. Some print screens may have to be in order (oh my gosh, I'll have to use a McCulloch picture! Eeeeeeeeek!)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Well, considering my dad knows nothing of TSR and I told my mum but she probably doesn't properly understand the concept I don't think so. I'd get way too many questions from my friends as well like "who are these people? Where did you meet them? Are they really friends? What're they like? Blah di blah di blah" One of the reasons I'm quite private about stuff, including my name is that I don't want them knowing this is me on here, if any of them uses TSR too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Amazing :rofl:
    (Um...what's applied maths and what's pure? I don't like either :lol: Maths is my weak subject I have Dyscalculia )
    Hahaha I'm glad you find it amusing too!
    (Well pure is more random calculations like a lot of algebra and things like that, applied is where a lot of the calculations are applied to scientific scenarios, like mechanics. Haha, fair enough I hust Googled Dyscalculia and do you actually have that? I never knew that was a thing...maths is my favourite subject, at the moment anyway what's your favourite?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha I'm glad you find it amusing too!
    (Well pure is more random calculations like a lot of algebra and things like that, applied is where a lot of the calculations are applied to scientific scenarios, like mechanics. Haha, fair enough I hust Googled Dyscalculia and do you actually have that? I never knew that was a thing...maths is my favourite subject, at the moment anyway what's your favourite?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah I see Well to be honest pure sounds bad enough, and applied... Yeah, I'd probably really struggle there XD and yes I do I found out I did last year. It explains why I've always struggled with maths even since I was younger, like some of the basic concepts are a bit more harder to grasp for me...I don't really think I have one? :lol: I mean I used to like science back in school but yeah

ReputationRep:
    Ah I see Well to be honest pure sounds bad enough, and applied... Yeah, I'd probably really struggle there XD and yes I do I found out I did last year. It explains why I've always struggled with maths even since I was younger, like some of the basic concepts are a bit more harder to grasp for me...I don't really think I have one? :lol: I mean I used to like science back in school but yeah
    So you prefer pure even though you don't like either? So your dislike of applied is much greater? oh wow! I didn't think you'd joke about anything like that but you put afterwards so I just had to double check!
    Only last year? Wow, yeah that must have made a lot of sense when you looked back on past maths lessons. Haha, fair enough! Science is pretty cool, not exactly my thing but...yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Scary but funny! Haha I know you're joking though :rofl:
    No worries! Yesterday was Eid though, right? So I wasn't surprised to not see you there. I just thought you'd be having a great time btw Eid Mabarak (probably wrong so...Happy Eid )
    OK, just return whenever you can - it's no rush
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha sorry
    Yeah it was Eid yesterday
    It's right, dw about it
    Yeah, will be back soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Haha sorry
    Yeah it was Eid yesterday
    It's right, dw about it
    Yeah, will be back soon
    Don't be sorry! :no: (no need )
    Ooh awesome!
    Cool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't be sorry! :no: (no need )
    Ooh awesome!
    Cool

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, sorry for apologising then

ReputationRep:
    Well, sorry for apologising then
    Haha, apologising for apologising
    Let's just say I forgive you and that's the end of that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha, apologising for apologising
    Let's just say I forgive you and that's the end of that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, ok thanks

ReputationRep:
    Haha, ok thanks
    No worries

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Matrix! Yeah I was aware of this thread, I have posted here before I will make an effort to try and post here more

That reference is most appreciated! :rofl: Never Stop is awesome, and if you think that version is good, listen to this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTm5KzBvRqk

And also a random song for you
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJIbRa-65_8
    SASSKING! This was AWESOME! The way they played the intro was just BRILLIANT and...wow! I loved McCulloch's random dance moves too :rofl: Can you just imagine if you were at that 1983 live performance!?
    As for the second one, aaaaaaamazing! :ahee: Is that your favourite song by them?
    I have some massive news to tell you tommorow...
    Haha, I didn't realise this you had tagged me - in the app, I can't see the tags so I thought this was just a general message to everyone on the thread :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Aww you guys are soooo sweet ( I just read all the messages ) I didn't expect you guys to be talking about me I thought you'd just leave a message, which would've been MORE than enough Really appreciate you guys taking the time out, I HAVE THE BIGGEST SMILE ON MY FACE AS I TYPE THIS, it's almost like a a paedo smile.......lolol jk jk I promise it isn't , but you guys seriously didn' need to.

mypetpikachu Sorry, you seemed very enthusiastic about my bday, yet I wasn:t there...... btw, stop saying I'm fun to talk to I'm not lol

mediaya Hey, that Eid description by pikachu(lol I'm just gonna call her pikachu for now) was somewhat all correct........and btw, sleep did make me feel better

And obviously Matrix123 haha Thank you so much too for wishing me, I really should've been there......Sorry, I wasn't able to talk yesterday btw, I will get back to the number counting soon
    No worries....haha...ur paedo smile can be accepted on ur birthday..Lmao...
    Aw...it's fine..don't need to say sorry for that...yes..u r fun to talk to..lol..
    Ur welcome...u see..I don't hv anything better to do in life than stalk other people's lives...lmao..jk..jk...don't get scared of me...I'm not a stalker...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 1, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.