Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakstar)
    Yo, should I invite you to mine and uncle Naz's house for Eid?
    I don't think I'm celebrating Eid on that day now........

Not even Water?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    I don't think I'm celebrating Eid on that day now........

Not even Water?????
    Haha, why not Naz, and Adam Saleh won't do nothing

You know what drinks I'm talking about lmao

ReputationRep:
    Haha, why not Naz, and Adam Saleh won't do nothing

You know what drinks I'm talking about lmao
    Of course Adam wouldn't, your uncle on the other hand....................... ngl, its kinda scary.........

What drinks? Ah, fizzy drinks, well they're not good for you any ways so that's not a problem, I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Of course Adam wouldn't, your uncle on the other hand....................... ngl, its kinda scary.........

What drinks? Ah, fizzy drinks, well they're not good for you any ways so that's not a problem, I guess.
    He is mentally cured and is stable, (his mum slapped him with fish and a rice bag), how dare you he is not................., well hopefully he isn't unless you don't make him drunk with the drinks or make him high!

He will probably speak to Adam privately, if he is high, anyways Eid is going to be sick regardless!

ReputationRep:
    Safee hamza772000 gonna be eating ifthari, hope you have a nice ifthari as well, and don't worry about the eid arrangements uncle Naz would get shutdown if he acts weird Lol

ReputationRep:
    He is mentally cured and is stable, (his mum slapped him with fish and a rice bag), how dare you he is not................., well hopefully he isn't unless you don't make him drunk with the drinks or make him high!

He will probably speak to Adam privately, if he is high, anyways Eid is going to be sick regardless!
    Typical Bengali eh.

He is influenced by Jimmy Saville.

And he acts drunk any ways, have you heard his laugh, so I doubt anyone would be able to tell, but if he is drunk, he won't be able to control his desires, so he would be................

Speak?? Wow, you're too innocent..............

ReputationRep:
    Safee hamza772000 gonna be eating ifthari, hope you have a nice ifthari as well, and don't worry about the eid arrangements uncle Naz would get shutdown if he acts weird Lol
    Aight ttyl.

ReputationRep:
    Typical Bengali eh.

He is influenced by Jimmy Saville.

And he acts drunk any ways, have you heard his laugh, so I doubt anyone would be able to tell, but if he is drunk, he won't be able to control his desires, so he would be................

Speak?? Wow, you're too innocent..............
    Hahahaha, I don't want to get into details, it's best to sound innocent ay

But everyone knows Uncle Naz's dirty secrets, even Adam

ReputationRep:
    Aight ttyl.
    its ramadan, wanna date ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessZara)
    its ramadan, wanna date ?
    Yep. In approximately 25 mins. Can you wait?

ReputationRep:
    Yep. In approximately 25 mins. Can you wait?
    yush Here it opens like in 15 minutes and cyaaa gotta get ready ;P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessZara)
    yush Here it opens like in 15 minutes and cyaaa gotta get ready ;P
    Aight then, save me one.

ReputationRep:
    Bought loads of food before. Can't wait to eat it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    Lol same. Hate weekends, drained out by work today
    Ah that's good, last ten days are starting so you can do max ibadah

Posted from TSR Mobile
    aww :/
    well yh i can do more ibadat now bc no exams either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    aww :/
    well yh i can do more ibadat now bc no exams either
    Better pray hard for results then
    Nah I'm kidding, sure you did well Insha Allah x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    Better pray hard for results then
    Nah I'm kidding, sure you did well Insha Allah x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol
    i will be dw

i hope ive done well heh x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    lol
    i will be dw

i hope ive done well heh x
    I'm sure you have

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hamza772000 Portugal won, (can't believe it), I was sh*tting myself as it was so close for Croatia at the end, Portugal played well towards the end with quoresmo's goal, felt a bit bad for Croatia but Ronaldo's team deserved it!

ReputationRep:
    hamza772000 Portugal won, (can't believe it), I was sh*tting myself as it was so close for Croatia at the end, Portugal played well towards the end with quoresmo's goal, felt a bit bad for Croatia but Ronaldo's team deserved it!
    I felt bad for Croatia too!

But obvs, I wanna see more Ronaldo action, ygm? so I'm kinda glad they won.

Ronaldo didn't do as much as the last game, but Nani, as usual was running like a dog(its a good thing)

Did you see Nani attempting that overhead kick?

I don't know why but SOMETIMES I find Ronaldo getting pissed amusing. Its a weird one.

ReputationRep:
    I felt bad for Croatia too!

But obvs, I wanna see more Ronaldo action, ygm? so I'm kinda glad they won.

Ronaldo didn't do as much as the last game, but Nani, as usual was running like a dog(its a good thing)

Did you see Nani attempting that overhead kick?

I don't know why but SOMETIMES I find Ronaldo getting pissed amusing. Its a weird one.
    Who doesn't want to see Ronaldo in action? One of the most creative and yet dynamic player in the world, but today we didn't see the best from as usual. Disappointed a bit because he relies heavily on his team today!

Nani always persevering and trying, I am a bit like him when I play football at my club. That overhead kick was unfortunate, I think he is trying to copy that switzerland goal today, LMAO

Ye Ronaldo getting pissed is jokes, he keeps punching the air, the most desperate player!

Oh sh*t, I just realised that I shouldn't get too excited, I still have my business GCSE exam on monday, my last one! I'm soo tired after the further maths I cba to start revising until sunday
    Inshallah I am sure I will get the A*, the football motivated me to revise tommorow

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.