The Student Room Group

Worked Mark scheme for Maths Edexcel 2016

Scroll to see replies

Have good aftari everyone fasting!! !!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 601
I am actually quite curious: how do people count their marks? Do you add the odd 2-3 marks as you go along for your working for each question?
Original post by Rajive
I am actually quite curious: how do people count their marks? Do you add the odd 2-3 marks as you go along for your working for each question?

Hey again lmao, ye just mark your self the maximum marks you can get
Reply 603
Original post by Rakstar
Hey again lmao, ye just mark your self the maximum marks you can get

Oh, I get confused to how I am meant to cont it, so I get worried that I am over counting myself but I am actually not because of method marks then I start to worry and panic.
Original post by Rajive
Oh, I get confused to how I am meant to cont it, so I get worried that I am over counting myself but I am actually not because of method marks then I start to worry and panic.

Just chill and relax, you can't just worry about it now, you can't change what you done. So forget about the maths and enjoy your life as much as possible. I'm sure you have done well, if you worry about it!:smile:
That just happened..... But i ate less than when am not fasting :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 606
Original post by Rakstar
Just chill and relax, you can't just worry about it now, you can't change what you done. So forget about the maths and enjoy your life as much as possible. I'm sure you have done well, if you worry about it!:smile:

Just need my A man
Had a day off school coz i said i was gonna revise. Disnt revise because i said i was gonna START revising chemistry after iftari and now i cant be bothered.... 😴😴😴
Good luck for your history exam :smile:
Original post by hafsa473
Good luck for your history exam :smile:

what board is hisory
Reply 610
How?
Yep, what exam board are you? I do OCR
It also clashed with OCR Computer science so I had to stay after school to do the exam and I got home just now :frown:
Worst thing in my life! I had no idea what the questions were telling me so I guessed half the answers. The invigilator even came up to me to ask if I had finished already...I absolutely hated it! But it was an AS so I don't really care, its not like I have to include it if I do bad...
Was your paper based on sources?
Reply 613
So what if it's a 5 marker and you got the answer wrong, would you estimate 2-3 marks for the working?
whats harder edexcel history or geography and why
Grade boundary predictions for an A this year ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending