Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

2017 Investment Banking Graduate scheme Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bonjovi99)
    Hi guys im first year doing economics and finance what do you guys think about applying at the banks for a spring week course
    Do you wanna work at a bank? Then yeah.. (wrong thread btw bro)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fkohist)
    Post-test, I've also received an invite to the Morgan Stanley off-cycle IBD & GCM workshop.

Seems like everybody here is an undergrad. Any graduates applying to the off-cycle internships?
    What's the workshop if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nellyg619)
    What's the workshop if you don't mind me asking?

" .....an opportunity to learn more about our Investment Banking and Global Capital Markets divisions, our culture and career opportunities."

It's scheduled for a few hours in the late afternoon. Can't be too important. Are there any other off-cycle applicants who got the invite?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    " .....an opportunity to learn more about our Investment Banking and Global Capital Markets divisions, our culture and career opportunities."

It's scheduled for a few hours in the late afternoon. Can't be too important. Are there any other off-cycle applicants who got the invite?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Got the invite also. Final year SA applying. No idea what it is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I applied for off-cycle and got the invite

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can anybody offer insight into the Barclays online interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ay42)
    I applied for off-cycle and got the invite

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How long after completing the numerical reasoning test did you get this invite? And when is the workshop being held?

ReputationRep:
    anyone applied to blackrock? Do you get invited to submit video interview straightaway or they review ur application and then invite you to do the video interview?*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by souman)
    anyone applied to blackrock? Do you get invited to submit video interview straightaway or they review ur application and then invite you to do the video interview?*
    Straight away no review

ReputationRep:
    Do Morgan Stanley reject you fairly quickly after the tests if you failed?

And how long do they usually take to respond once your application is 'under review'?

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    kanem101, is there any chance you could share your 1st round interview experience for the markets role at Citi please? I have heard its mainly motivational but from reading other threads it looks like some brainteasers / technical questions might apear too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spoli21)
    Any insight into Citi 1st round for Markets?
    is there any chance you could share your 1st round interview experience for the markets role at Citi please? I have heard its mainly motivational but from reading other threads it looks like some brainteasers / technical questions might apear too?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know Nomura's EMEA grad recruitment email? Tried sending an email to [email protected] but it failed to send.

ReputationRep:
    [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

any insight on 3i's video interview?

I can share Blackrock and barclays

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Anyone at the Barclays telephone interview yet?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any insight on a PJT Partners first round interview? Can exchange info on numerous BBs/Boutiques from last year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquid Gold.)
    Does anyone have any insight on a PJT Partners first round interview? Can exchange info on numerous BBs/Boutiques from last year.
    Can't speak from experience but I imagine it will be very technical

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I'd like to know if anyone has heard back from BAML after completing the online test - Global Markets off cycle. It's says on their website that if selected the next stage is an AC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GhostfaceKillah7)
    Hi everyone,

I'd like to know if anyone has heard back from BAML after completing the online test - Global Markets off cycle. It's says on their website that if selected the next stage is an AC?
    The next stage is an "informal call" normally to test your fit and then AC

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
What is your favourite film genre?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.