The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    I have Sterling but he is my vice captain ffs (aguero captain)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    1 goal and 0 assists in three doesn't suggest that. And he wasn't that player at Saints either*

Christ i'm glad i've got Aguero (C)*
    He has only played two PL games so far, got an assist in the League cup game if you count that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    He has only played two PL games so far, got an assist in the League cup game if you count that.
    Yes, because he picks up injuries, and is also inconsistent, and is competing with six creative/attacking players. Reasons I think it's not a good assumption that he'll be consistent and a season keeper

ReputationRep:
    Looks like it's not Aguero's day

That beard has the makings of a curse*

ReputationRep:
    Aguero better come through with Atleast a goal in this game

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1 goal and 0 assists in three doesn't suggest that. And he wasn't that player at Saints either*

Christ i'm glad i've got Aguero (C)*
    You haven't seen his performances though; he has been extremely unlucky so don't go down the stats route after only 3 games.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, because he picks up injuries, and is also inconsistent, and is competing with six creative/attacking players. Reasons I think it's not a good assumption that he'll be consistent and a season keeper
    All players pick up injuries so not sure why that is a valid point, its not like he has a Daniel Sturridge injury record. He offers far more to the team than the other forward players so he easily starts ahead of them. The inconsistency is an issue if you look back at his Southampton but he has been good for us so far so we can only wait and see how he does.

ReputationRep:
    Stones off early ffs and just as City conceded.

May just play my WC after all.

Been a weird GW for some - missed penalties, players going off before 60th minute - some due to injury.

ReputationRep:
    ManCity won't stop conceding. Stones for Baines looking to be a more likely transfer every gameweek.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    All players pick up injuries
    he's started 9, 24 and 30 games in the last few seasons. He mostly misses games or doesn't start due to knocks, recovery rates from int duty with Senegal, he has AFCON and is inconsistent in his end product. I think all that is fair reason think he could be a frustrating player who doesn't realise the potential people think he has

ReputationRep:
    Everton has quite good fixtures coming up too. Is Holgate a good option?

ReputationRep:
    Aguero facing ban for games against Manchester United, Bournemouth and Swansea City for that elbow on Reid.
    https://twitter.com/henrywinter/stat...37934984282112

Looks like get rid of Aguero for these games if he does?

ReputationRep:
    Antonio anyone? Only 7.0 and West Ham have decent fixtures. Only thing is he's got goals when playing further forward and wondering if cud be moved back to RB.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    Everton has quite good fixtures coming up too. Is Holgate a good option?
    No, will lose his place when Coleman returns after the international break.

Williams at 5.0 is a good option

ReputationRep:
    Tadic for Sterling, Stones for Baines (if he remains on pens). I like that.

ReputationRep:
    Nice of Aguero to blank the one day I risk not captaining him, fancied Hazard over him this week and it paid off, didn't see both Zlatan and Aguero blanking this week! Still gonna try and get Zlatan in over the break though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnWise)
    Tadic for Sterling, Stones for Baines (if he remains on pens). I like that.
    I like the way you think. Considering getting Cazorla or ozil in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Decent week to have wild carded in Hazard and Sterling. Not a great week but better than most.

ReputationRep:
    Aguero and Gray both suspended. This is a nightmare. Really hope it's a late suspension so his price doesn't drop - wish people would just wait.

Aguero to Benteke and then perhaps Fletcher to Sanchez. Quite like that, actually...*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    I have Sterling but he is my vice captain ffs (aguero captain)

:,(

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Football articles
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.