How are you feeling right now? MKIV

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by junayd1998)
    be happyyyyy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Good morning Unknown :hat2:

well first of all this bit in your profile makes no sense

because you and I are having a great convo so far

chips huh, well at least youre getting lots of potatoes? they must be healthy cos they grow in the ground and stuff, besides theyre so cute

and the bit about starting topics from ages back is me with vine trends :lol:

nope Im buying them for a great couple who have birthdays around the same date-way to make me feel like Im forever alone lol :rofl:

mine is may 1st, when is yours? :holmes:

and I said I did that so I could give rep to the ppl I rly want including you so there :007: dont be heartbroken :console: also how can you be heartbroken? I never had your heart in the first place

visited the opticians last week funnily enough, my prescription is pretty low tho luckily so my glasses aren't too heavy

also stop it with the comedian and optician things, we get it ok? youre pretty and humble :moon:

and 10 gems isnt an achievement, it just shows how the extent of procrastination from my school work :lol: the real deal starts at 12 gems like the bear are you close to 10? Im halfway to 11 I reckon

Im more familiar with british culture too, and can speak fluent Cantonese...cant write or read very well tho! where d you go over summer/other holidays then? been abroad much? I go to HK and sometimes aus too

any plans for the weekend?

Afternoon, Forest Shadow. :hi:

You said yourself that you are very talkative- this conversation is going well because you are a good talker.

Potatoes are healthy when they've been taken from the ground, but, not so much when they've been soaked and fried in gallons of oil. :puke:

Would you say this is cute:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    We're all in the same boat, Forest Shadow. :console: Mine was on the 9th of September - you missed it. :slap:

Awww, thank you. :cry2: You keep making me emotional, man!

Can we just stop talking about me? When am I going to see a picture of you? :holmes:

I'm not that close because I was quite inactive for a while. But I'm back now. :smug:

Unlike you, I've never been abroad. :ashamed: But I do plan on going on a music tour this summer to Alsace (France) and Black Forest (Germany). I really want to taste Black Forest Cake. :teeth:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Further Maths all the way. :sigh: Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    :erm:
    :lurk:
    :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Reasonable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    :erm:
    :lurk:
    :getmecoat:
    :ninja: :lurk: :holmes: :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    how was it :holmes:
    It was good in the end, warmed up with coach and got some great hits in , the clears were so strong some of my strings broke :lol:

Then the rest of the session was playing with some younger guys but theyve come a long way since they first joined!

Hows your saturday morning been? :hat2:

(Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    You can't finish a badminton match in an hour... :no:
    this man knows whatsup! :five:

(Original post by Saba XD)
    Maybe, she wants you to stay overnight but only as a friend?
    but she was flirting, I think shes just bored and wants to flirt with someone when she cant see her bf :erm:

I'm sat in rhe washing room waiting for my clothes to finish. Friar is making me feel extrmely nauseous in my throat. Very sick. Im going to wash my hair tonight.

It was good in the end, warmed up with coach and got some great hits in , the clears were so strong some of my strings broke :lol:

Then the rest of the session was playing with some younger guys but theyve come a long way since they first joined!

:lol: great... I haven't been to my badminton since 2 week :shock: and my tournament is coming up :afraid: not prepared at all :cry:
    Very busy, cleaning house and then dishes... Thats what my weekends are like :shakecane:
    Have sooo much school work do to as welll... :shot:

(Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    You can't finish a badminton match in an hour...
    Yes you can :holmes:
    But it depends how competitive it is and if the both players one each match and have to play final match/round then it could be longer but I didn't know that he was doing a proper session :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:

this man knows whatsup! :five:

but she was flirting, I think shes just bored and wants to flirt with someone when she cant see her bf :erm:
    Well, people always mistake my kind and polite nature for flirting. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well, people always mistake my kind and polite nature for flirting. :rolleyes:
    just wear this saba XD

its even worse for us guys tho, if you help a girl even a little too much, we're seen as thirsty :lol: and not masculine :rofl:

i had a great sleep today but now my head is spinning :/

ReputationRep:
    :lol: great... I haven't been to my badminton since 2 week :shock: and my tournament is coming up :afraid: not prepared at all :cry:
    Very busy, cleaning house and then dishes... Thats what my weekends are like :shakecane:
    Have sooo much school work do to as welll... :shot:
    2 weeks? :shock: do you not go to any local clubs?

I play twice a week atm, once at my local club and once at school

my tournament is soon too, I got 2nd last time (shouldve been 3rd but the pools were luck :lol:) whats your strongest and weakest shot then?
    my weakest could be my smash, I need to get more power on it, my strongest are my blocks, I can block county lvl smashes and use them against them

we clean up and vacuum too on Saturdays, have to practice piano too

surely you have some time for yourself and do some chill stuff tho?

Yes you can :holmes:
    But it depends how competitive it is and if the both players one each match and have to play final match/round then it could be longer but I didn't know that he was doing a proper session :puppyeyes:
    well it was training not just matches so a mix of stuff!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Sorry guys
    I have to vent or I'll explode .. even though this would prob be taken down anyway

Whatever
    What's troubling you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    I actually cant live like this anymore like i just cant
    I dont even know how ive carried on living up to this point
    Guess im not brave enough to put an end to it
    I wish I was

Sorry guys
    I have to vent or I'll explode .. even though this would prob be taken down anyway

Whatever
    Aw z33 what's wrong? :console:

ReputationRep:
    Scared out of my mind.

I am in a music studio full of violent Jamaican yardies.

They are making noises like monkeys.

And I knew Jamaican Yardies were crazy when they are high and paranoid.

I might get my mum to call me and make it seem I am a sweet boy.:o:o

I am a pretty boy that sings love songs, I don't need to have my face slashed.:ahhhhh: For looking at certain man funny.:afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Man a hot tamale)
    Scared out of my mind.

I am a pretty boy that sings love songs, I don't need to have my face slashed.:ahhhhh: For looking at certain man funny.:afraid:
    how did you get yourself in this situation? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    just wear this saba XD

its even worse for us guys tho, if you help a girl even a little too much, we're seen as thirsty :lol: and not masculine :rofl:
    Hahahaha that's a good one. Or, one that says 'I'm just being nice and not flirting'. :rofl:

Ikr. I've seen that too. I mean I can tell when a guy is just being friendly though. I have that sensor lol. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha that's a good one. Or, one that says 'I'm just being nice and not flirting'. :rofl:

Ikr. I've seen that too. I mean I can tell when a guy is just being friendly though. I have that sensor lol. :mmm:
    girls are just so complicated tho :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Man a hott tamale)
    Scared out of my mind.
    I had to. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    You make me wanna die
    Ill never be good enough
    You make me wanna die
    And everything you love
    Will burn up in the light
    Cause everytime i look inside your eyes
    You make me wanna die

Thats how i feel

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.