ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Tomorrow! Or whenever next week.

But for AoE II, we can play anytime
    Okay, I'll let you know when I have it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    You can get rise of nations and Empire Eath for £8.56 on amazon :giggle: I might be tempted...and ye I had aom as a kid and liked it because of the different units...but now I play aoe more seriously I realise aom isn't very good my brother's pretty keen on it though...but he has a lot of friends who play aswell
    I had Empire Earth II for a while. Was pretty good but I got tired of the crappy voiceovers :sadnod:
    Go for it
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    More work to do, talk later everyone :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Ta-ta skipp.

ReputationRep:
    AOEII is a bit difficukt to play online but you can do it with hamatchi, not sure how but biker ***** has done it

When we played over a LAN we only played as enemies from the start once, because I had claimed the resources so fast and and managed to win quite easily and it wasnt that fun. So we'd play together against some AI enemies then turn on each other after. I think I won all of those games too.:ninja:

well Not the time we played against a whole load of medium enemies they literally wiped us off the map so damn fast :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Later Jenni :hugs: :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    AOEII is a bit difficukt to play online but you can do it with hamatchi, not sure how but biker ***** has done it

When we played over a LAN we only played as enemies from the start once, because I had claimed the resources so fast and and managed to win quite easily and it wasnt that fun. So we'd play together against some AI enemies then turn on each other after. I think I won all of those games too.:ninja:

well Not the time we played against a whole load of medium enemies they literally wiped us off the map so damn fast :sad:
    There's Garena too, which seems to be quite active. Entirely similar to Hamachi. Besides, we can probably play with a direct connection surely?

I'm bad at AoE2 because I don't know any of the civilisations, so it'll take me a while to get used to. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsakuraMinamiFan)
    There's Garena too, which seems to be quite active. Entirely similar to Hamachi. Besides, we can probably play with a direct connection surely?

I'm bad at AoE2 because I don't know any of the civilisations, so it'll take me a while to get used to. :p:
    I'm rusty, but I remember at least 2. Teutons and English.

ReputationRep:
    I'll be back soon :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsakuraMinamiFan)

I dont know :s: I rarely play multiplayer these days

ReputationRep:
    Hello Hello

My laptop died on me (first it was just the wireless but it was than follow by a complete failure of eveything else ) but I have a new one now :grin: and it is much better than my old one though it made me spend a lot of money and I'm cheap

Well how be everyone today :grin:

ReputationRep:
    :mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Hi James

:mmm:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Chester is about twice the size of Llandudno, so why couldn't I find anything at all of interest there? :mad: At least I got Elemental Gelade and a Big Issue in Llandudno, all I have to show for my trip to Chester is a pair of soaking wet socks. :bawling: Biggest waste of a day ever!

On the plus side, new episode of Letter Bee! That'll help me recover. :yes: Also, since my mother was there with me and saw first hand how difficult it is to find anything of interest to me on the highstreet, she's letting me get the rest of my Christmas presents online too! :king1:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Chester is about twice the size of Llandudno, so why couldn't I find anything at all of interest there? :mad: At least I got Elemental Gelade and a Big Issue in Llandudno, all I have to show for my trip to Chester is a pair of soaking wet socks. :bawling: Biggest waste of a day ever!

On the plus side, new episode of Letter Bee! That'll help me recover. :yes: Also, since my mother was there with me and saw first hand how difficult it is to find anything of interest to me on the highstreet, she's letting me get the rest of my Christmas presents online too! :king1:
    what were you doing in chester:huff:

ReputationRep:
    why is no one talink:bawling: whats wrong with you people:hmpf:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by vin)
    what were you doing in chester:huff:
    Well the idea was to go Christmas shopping, because so far I've not got anything for anyone in my family. :s: I know it's still early, but we only go to these far off places when my nan is visiting and she doesn't visit often. :no: It was disappointing; the two shops dealing in Japanese stuff (food, manga and various things of interest) had closed down, as has the the awesome tea shop, and of course Zavvi isn't there either now so it just left HMV (expensive), Waterstones (their manga section shrunk :mad:) and WHSmiths (big manga section, but few interesting series and none of the volumes I needed). :rant:

I expect I'll end up ordering everything online now, which works out cheaper anyway I guess. :yes:

(Original post by vin)
    why is no one talink:bawling: whats wrong with you people:hmpf:
    [edit] Sorry, after posting I went and watched Trapeze 5. :p: It's the only anime I've seen all day...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Well the idea was to go Christmas shopping, because so far I've not got anything for anyone in my family. :s: I know it's still early, but we only go to these far off places when my nan is visiting and she doesn't visit often. :no: It was disappointing; the two shops dealing in Japanese stuff (food, manga and various things of interest) had closed down, as has the the awesome tea shop, and of course Zavvi isn't there either now so it just left HMV (expensive), Waterstones (their manga section shrunk :mad:) and WHSmiths (big manga section, but few interesting series and none of the volumes I needed). :rant:

I expect I'll end up ordering everything online now, which works out cheaper anyway I guess. :yes:

[edit] Sorry, after posting I went and watched Trapeze 5. :p: It's the only anime I've seen all day...
    :grumble: well whats everyone elses excuse, they're either furiously masterbating in a corner whilst listening to my duck videos or out doing fun things

The place that used to be zavvi in leicester now is a shop called power play which sells the exact same things and seems to have the exact same layout zavvi had :beard:

(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    how the bloody hell did I miss this big picture :lolwut:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by vin)
    :grumble: well whats everyone elses excuse, they're either furiously masterbating in a corner whilst listening to my duck videos or out doing fun things
    I don't know, but TSR has been deadly dull these past few evenings. :s: Just as a warning, I'll likely be leaving soon myself. :sadnod:

(Original post by vin)
    The place that used to be zavvi in leicester now is a shop called power play which sells the exact same things and seems to have the exact same layout zavvi had :beard:
    Could be the Zavvi equivalent of things like Alworths/Wellworths I guess? :hmmmm2:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.