Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pallas Athena)
    Yes, played a little badminton which cheered me up. What about you?
    Oh cool, hope you did well I will be playing tomorrow afternoon.

Today we cycled 60km so i'm extremely tired! But it was fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucine.B)
    Oh cool. Mmm, any plans for tonight???
    Might make some musique, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaydoh)
    Might make some musique, you?
    Just a ton of work then an early night as got work (actual work) tomorrow.
    Do you ever branch out into other genres with your music???

ReputationRep:
    Are you two scared of horrors?! :five: mu action loving sister! Action is the best but Horrors are still awesome I never get scared (which is bloomin' annoying!) But I love them, so much fun hehe.

Ah, well that's good then!
    Lol, Hey Lulu i think he finds them too predictable too watch whilst am proper scared to watch

Wooooop!!! Action-luvin Sister from another Mr Action just rocks!!!! I cant watch horror... Its juat too scary haha. Guess what my uncle told me to watch, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Anddd Revolution:P i saw the trailers and im so excited now))

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Evening suuuup guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Just a ton of work then an early night as got work (actual work) tomorrow.
    Do you ever branch out into other genres with your music???
    Cool, and yeah dnb, ambient, garage, allsorts!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Oh really??? Were you all macho like 'I'm a real man! I don't cry??? :rofl:
    Tender is good in my opinion! Especially when its meat :sogood: Haha 'everything'??? There must be something you like/love???
    Haha, no I have never held that opinion really. I don't think there is anything wrong with showing emotion but when it is Marley and Me maybe you are too far gone....

Oh there are many things I like, it wasn't really intended as a literal statement. I like meat - tender or otherwise - for example. :awesome:

:lol: why yes I am. Twas quite fun :mmm: Haha! Well that's good then...out of interest what wouldn't you do??? Do anything fun last night???
    So some of the shows I watch:
    Agatha Christie's Poirot
    TBBT
    New Girl
    Suburgatory
    NCIS & NCIS LA
    The Mindy Project
    Some girls
    Sweat the small stuff
    OITNB
    Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
    HIMYM
    Fresh Prince
    My wife & kids
    Fresh meat
    London Irish
    Top Gear
    Whitechapel
    CDWM
    Revenge
    and well many many others though most of them are American.
    Glad to hear you had fun! With regards to what I wouldn't do: I think that depends on who is likely to see me :lol:

I got outrageously drunk, had a less-than-awesome conversation with an ex and proceeded to make a giant arse of myself in as many ways as possible. Lol.

I have seen many of those. Distinct lack of Two Broke Girls though. Did you watch Jersey Shore?

'Old'?!! In what universe??? Attachment 252382 :rofl: Tis a good start indeed :ahee:

I shall So hows your Saturday night going???
    In my universe.

Not doing anything particularly interesting just talking to friends and watching TV/reading. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    Oh cool, hope you did well I will be playing tomorrow afternoon.

Today we cycled 60km so i'm extremely tired! But it was fun.
    I didn't do that well, but getting better with time. Nice, have a good game. I'll be playing tomorrow as well.

Wow, great! How long did it take? I can imagine how tired you must be, I wanted to cycle a little in the evening after badminton but the bike was not in good condition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spontogical)
    Hmmm...

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm...
    Hmmm indeed :smug:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't do that well, but getting better with time. Nice, have a good game. I'll be playing tomorrow as well.

Wow, great! How long did it take? I can imagine how tired you must be, I wanted to cycle a little in the evening after badminton but the bike was not in good condition.
    It takes a while to get good at, but sometimes you just have a bad day skill wise. Thanks, hopefully you play better tomorrow

It took about 6 hours, an average speed of 10km per hour. I'm refusing to move from this seat now, too comfy and tired Ah, sometimes my bike doesn't run very well, they do take a lot of maintenance sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjj22)
    Lol, Hey Lulu i think he finds them too predictable too watch whilst am proper scared to watch

Wooooop!!! Action-luvin Sister from another Mr Action just rocks!!!! I cant watch horror... Its juat too scary haha. Guess what my uncle told me to watch, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Anddd Revolution:P i saw the trailers and i'm so excited now))

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Heya, I find them like that too but I just laugh because most of them are funny to me Aww, really??? don't!

:woo: yeah ya!!! Hehe Oh yes another mister indeed :zomg: yeeeeeeeeeees!!! It really does, just wanna get my guitar and go... Name:  tumblr_muuk8mTJ4m1sbsjsto1_500.gif
Views: 41
Size:  460.3 KB hahaha! Aww :hugs: Wait. You mean to tell me you weren't watching it before?! Get up to speed my girl it is awesome haha. You should be :excited: you shall not be disappointed :bigsmile:

Hmm, like it :yep:
    It seems you are as obsessed with MIC as I am (specifically Mark Francis :pinch: <---- stole your fav smiley :mwuaha:

(Original post by jaydoh)
    Cool, and yeah dnb, ambient, garage, allsorts!
    Mmm, do you mean rnb??? Cool, nice!

ReputationRep:
    Evening All

ReputationRep:
    It seems you are as obsessed with MIC as I am (specifically Mark Francis :pinch: <---- stole your fav smiley :mwuaha:
    His cameo appearances makes that show come alive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Haha, no I have never held that opinion really. I don't think there is anything wrong with showing emotion but when it is Marley and Me maybe you are too far gone....
    Cool, nope there isn't at all, its good to let it all out thing is I can't really I'm like a robot :ahee: Aww, that was a cool movie, didn't think to cry though. Just thought it was a sad moment :sadnod: it may not be 'too far'...depending on how you measure 'too far'

Oh there are many things I like, it wasn't really intended as a literal statement. I like meat - tender or otherwise - for example. :awesome:
    I thought so XD 'Otherwise' ey. :laugh:

Glad to hear you had fun! With regards to what I wouldn't do: I think that depends on who is likely to see me :lol:
    Haha yeah :ahee: Haha I see, same with me too...then again when I've got alcohol in me I just go :crazy: (well not as cray as that haha).

I got outrageously drunk, had a less-than-awesome conversation with an ex and proceeded to make a giant arse of myself in as many ways as possible. Lol.
    Aw haha! I see, the problem with me when I'm tipsy is that I become ridiculously flirtatious! Its sooo bad...sometimes :lol: Have never been properly drunk though.

I have seen many of those. Distinct lack of Two Broke Girls though. Did you watch Jersey Shore?
    You can't hold me to that! I said I watch many many more :aetsch: I watch Two Broke Girls!!! The new series is :awesome:
    Loving the new series Drifters and that. Er...sorta on & off really. Only watch MIC and a bit of TOWIE.

In my universe.
    Not doing anything particularly interesting just talking to friends and watching TV/reading. How about you?
    Well your universe must be aging terribly :lol:
    Cool. Doing some work, then having an early night cos got work tomorrow... but will most likely watching movies in bed hehe Oooh reading what???

ReputationRep:
    His cameo appearances makes that show come alive!
    Totally agree!!! :rofl: :zomg: I love it hehe.
    Did you hear his line on Monday about sleeping bags??? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Heya, I find them like that too but I just laugh because most of them are funny to me Aww, really??? don't!

:woo: yeah ya!!! Hehe Oh yes another mister indeed :zomg: yeeeeeeeeeees!!! It really does, just wanna get my guitar and go... Name:  tumblr_muuk8mTJ4m1sbsjsto1_500.gif
Views: 41
Size:  460.3 KB hahaha! Aww :hugs: Wait. You mean to tell me you weren't watching it before?! Get up to speed my girl it is awesome haha. You should be :excited: you shall not be disappointed :bigsmile:

Loool cant help it

U grab ur guitar!!! I'll get the popcorn!!

I wasnt!!! Am sooo picky but my uncle recommends good stuff so yeapp))

I totes need to get in there!!! Woooo :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Totally agree!!! :rofl: :zomg: I love it hehe.
    Did you hear his line on Monday about sleeping bags??? :rofl:
    lol yes! I made an entire song and dance about it on TSR somewhere

ReputationRep:

Drum and bass* :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.