Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I wish Cazorla played like that every week. It's like he's been watching Alexis in training and realised little guys can defend too.

ReputationRep:
    Some exciting counter attacking stuff at the end there, surprised you didn't grab another tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Played out their skins and still barely managed to get through. Doesn't that say something about arsenal?

ReputationRep:
    Jammy bar stewards you lot are, outplayed at home and relying on dodgy refs decisions to just scrape through

ReputationRep:
    Wilshire MOTM for me... close to what I want to see him do each week, just lacked that last ball in places..

Sanchez - looked best on the wings, no surpise.. he will come good if we get a decent striker for him to be paired with.

Cazorla, put in a great shift in defense, but thats not what we need from an attacking player.. replace him with someone more dirrect, and maybe it would not still be 1-0, and we would not need that defensive shift...

Ozil, meh.. will be patient with him for now, but he needs to get it together soon.

Defense - CS, with 10 men for a bit is not bad for mert/kos' first game back.. dodgy minute from mert though, leading to debuchy having to make that tackle in the first half..

Ox - What a player.. I hope he is managed really well, as he should be a starter in 1-2 years, tearing up defenses..

Ref - kind of feel it all evened out, even if there were some decisions I disagreed with, overal seemed fair, they missed a pen, but got a red later, etc.

Me - ****ed, worn out, going to get some chinese food..

Wenger - Bring the signings now, and get this team playing properly.. want to see a striker no matter what (just not zigic)

Avoided a united-like humiliation though, so all is good.. relax.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordooooom)
    Played out their skins and still barely managed to get through. Doesn't that say something about arsenal?
    why do you try so hard? what are you missing in your life? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Another gritty win and as people have probably said here, Wilshere showed a lot of glimpses. Now let's get the signings in
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    When are the draws?
    Tomorrow live on SSN from 4:30pm

But answer my question AR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordooooom)
    Oh look its the Scottish La Liga hipster that hates every PL team

ReputationRep:
    Lol people are probably deleting all their notes they had waiting for us to **** up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    League Cup draw in 10 mins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Tomorrow live on SSN from 4:30pm

But answer my question AR

I don't actually know much about the seeds I'm afraid
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Lol people are probably deleting all their notes they had waiting for us to **** up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Was just about to say :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_tom)
    Oh look its the Scottish La Liga hipster that hates every PL team

Tom you're one of my favourite posters :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Was just about to say :rofl:
    The were lurking in the shadows just waiting!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    aw fuk sanchez bought to play as a striker.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    HE'S CONFIRMED IT! Did anybody here this cheeky Wenger? He bought Sanchez for him to be a striker, Arsene man y u do dis

ReputationRep:
    Wenger suggesting he's not in for a striker. Walcott, Sanogo and Campbell can do the job apparently? :emo:

Also confirming that he wants Sanchez to be a striker...

ReputationRep:
    So I was there and were we alright and thinking the red was one of the endless mistakes the ref made ?

It looked like a great tackle to everyone around our seats.

Got the job done

ReputationRep:
    I don't miss Sagna one bit.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.