Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drossell)
    Anticipating moves from hsbc and Barclays now, been a while since interviews
    its been over a week since they started ints for both right? i think next week, not this one. congrats on ubs horizons! awesome awesome programe, but only intake of 5 which is why i didnt have the balls to risk it lol, whats the essay on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ermine)
    Just done my GS interview with securities. To people who did it today, how did you find it?
    Quite alot of technicals actually. But went fine I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    its been over a week since they started ints for both right? i think next week, not this one. congrats on ubs horizons! awesome awesome programe, but only intake of 5 which is why i didnt have the balls to risk it lol, whats the essay on?
    i had my barclays int 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything from them yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD315)
    Toughest interview yet, but nothing extremely difficult..
    how would you say it went? expecting an offer? what were you asked?

ReputationRep:
    I have offers for the Citi Scope programme and Nomura Explore programme - but they clash.
    Which one should I choose??

ReputationRep:
    What career goals have you set for yourself? up to 400 words

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ermine)
    Just done my GS interview with securities. To people who did it today, how did you find it?
    how would you judge your performance? what were you asked?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mralpha)
    what were you asked?

ReputationRep:
    Where did you hear that they only take 5 people?

It says on the website that part of the programme is to go to a 5 week expedition in a foreign country and you can choose out of three different countries. I wouldn't think they would send just one or two people to one country, would they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mralpha)
    Thought it was just gonna be competency?
    :laugh:

Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I went for it because it says you're considered for the spring insight as part of the application, but 5 intake is very Low if true and Barclays int was now nearly 2 weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spark27)
    Where did you hear that they only take 5 people?

It says on the website that part of the programme is to go to a 5 week expedition in a foreign country and you can choose out of three different countries. I wouldn't think they would send just one or two people to one country, would they?

I think he is talking about this article on Linkedin:

Our UBS Horizons program provides students graduating in 2017 with the opportunity to travel abroad and work with Raleigh on a community or environmental project in the summer of 2015. The aim of the program is to recruit ambitious students who, like us, believe in contributing to the community and who have a strong interest in beginning their career with us. Participating in a Raleigh expedition will enhance the skills required for students to start their career as well as provide an insight into different cultures and environments. To demonstrate these developed skills, Horizons winners are guaranteed a place on our summer internship program in 2016. This will give students the opportunity to find out more about what we do and the contribution they can make to our business.

There will be up to 6 winners and 4 runners up for the 2015 Horizons Program. The runners up receive a place on Insights, and £500 towards a Raleigh expedition or £200 towards a UBS charity of their choice.

ReputationRep:
    What is the morgan stanley spring week final round- Is it an assessment center ?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if I've missed the information, but does the programme dates vary between GS divisions? Anyone know on which dates Ops is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexSv)
    I think he is talking about this article on Linkedin:

Our UBS Horizons program provides students graduating in 2017 with the opportunity to travel abroad and work with Raleigh on a community or environmental project in the summer of 2015. The aim of the program is to recruit ambitious students who, like us, believe in contributing to the community and who have a strong interest in beginning their career with us. Participating in a Raleigh expedition will enhance the skills required for students to start their career as well as provide an insight into different cultures and environments. To demonstrate these developed skills, Horizons winners are guaranteed a place on our summer internship program in 2016. This will give students the opportunity to find out more about what we do and the contribution they can make to our business.

There will be up to 6 winners and 4 runners up for the 2015 Horizons Program. The runners up receive a place on Insights, and £500 towards a Raleigh expedition or £200 towards a UBS charity of their choice.

Right, thanks. 10-ish people then.

Not sure if people have seen the video on the UBS website, but seems like its more than just 10 people. Still, quite a competition.

ReputationRep:
    Is there a Facebook group for the UBS spring week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer from jp morgan spring week. is there a Facebook group for offer holders? can someone post the link?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alice0852)
    does anyone now how much you get paid on Nomura's women's program?
    In my contract it said 340 a week I believe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sighnomore)
    Anyone got any form of emails to get in contact with recruiters? I completed tests from BAML and other banks and want to drop an email to see what's happening since offers are being handed out. Fear my application may have been lost as I would have assumed a rejection would come straight after the numerical tests etc.

Need to contact: BAML, CS, GS, Citi and JPM

cheers
    In the same boat mate. havent heard back from GS, JPM, BAML, Citi. Have you emailed them/got a reply?

ReputationRep:
    Rothschild and CS offers! Though they are during the same week (I'm gonna try to change CS)... What should I think about when choosing?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.