The Student Room Group

The Liverpool FC Thread XII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Obiejess
Refs has been smoking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know. How can you not give Stevie G a second yellow for trying to con the ref?
Original post by The Shed End
I know. How can you not give Stevie G a second yellow for trying to con the ref?

You're hilarious

Posted from TSR Mobile
We just keep conceding set piece after set piece against a 10 men team
We need to get a grip of the game, ffs it looks like we are the team playing with ten men :colonhash:
Game over.
Original post by The.Joker
We need to get a grip of the game, ffs it looks like we are the team playing with ten men :colonhash:

I'm just glad there's some energy tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gooooallll
Henddoooooooooo!!!
Woo Henderson!
Original post by Obiejess
You're hilarious

Posted from TSR Mobile

The fact you wanted a penalty for that is hilarious.
Original post by The Shed End
The fact you wanted a penalty for that is hilarious.

:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
With 4 games in 9 days, it's almost inevitable that different players will replace them in the treatment room.

It's probably a good thing for you lot that Sturridge can't play over the festive period.

I know this has nothing to do with this thread but can someone tell me how I can make my own thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ref has been awful, does he even know the rules
Good win, if we can get a result against Sunderland we should be able to take some momentum into the Basel game.
ahhh relief!
Nice to have back to back wins, now to beat Sunderland on Saturday and then we'll be in good spirits and hopefully good form for the Basel game next week.
Good to see we didn't bottle under pressure, not exactly a brilliant performance but the 3 points matter.
I honestly hope Gerrard doesn't revert back to DM, he and the team play so much better when he's pushed up the pitch. I hope he signs the new two year extension even if it means he's on the bench most of the time, I wouldn't be able to bear watching him play for another club.
Hopefully Arsenal and Soton draw tommorow, don't see Spurs getting anything from Stamford bridge.
Some of you posters should be embarrassed cheering so much a goal against 10 men bottom of the league.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest