Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    oi oi. Has he started all those games and how many minutes has he played in those 7 appearances? Things aren't always as they seem, dear brother.

As for his record for England, you can't diss it. It's very impressive. Big Pete does need to start scoring for Spurs, granted. He's so lucky with his GF and the facht she stayed with him after these alleged affairs of his. I'd do crazy things to get with her and have a sexy time. I'd bang it rotten.
    6 starts, he is the exact reason why Gareth Bale's assist count stands at zero because he cannot finish for the life of him. But in fairness you started the Crouch debate, I wasn't attacking him individually but rather the dismal options as a whole.

The fact Kevin Davies has the most likeable personality of our strikers (based solely on infidelity or lack thereof) rather amuses me, considering he has conceded the most fouls for each of the last two seasons and leads the way this season too :awesome: Such a lovable scrote, would love to see him get his cap tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colbert)
    6 starts, he is the exact reason why Gareth Bale's assist count stands at zero because he cannot finish for the life of him. But in fairness you started the Crouch debate, I wasn't attacking him individually but rather the dismal options as a whole.

The fact Kevin Davies has the most likeable personality of our strikers (based solely on infidelity or lack thereof) rather amuses me, considering he has conceded the most fouls for each of the last two seasons and leads the way this season too :awesome: Such a lovable scrote, would love to see him get his cap tbh.
    lovable scrote but, IIRC, isn't he one of (if not, the) the most fouled players too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    lovable scrote but, IIRC, isn't he one of (if not, the) the most fouled players too?
    You could well be right, in which case he gets extra sympathy points from me :console:

Who do we think will line up to start anyway, has he made it official yet?

Hart
    Johnson Rio Cahill Cole
    Johnson Gerrard Barry Young
    Rooney Crouch

? Don't know which other centre backs are in the squad tbh

ReputationRep:
    Please put one of the Johnsons on the other wing, to reduce confusion :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully Glen will have a mysterious career ending injury to save any confusion :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    I like Glen. He plays for England and Liverpool :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    If only Crouch was a bit taller...

ReputationRep:
    Ferdinand should have been sent off for that mess of a tackle.

ReputationRep:
    Decent effort.....

ReputationRep:
    England's attack is slow and predictable. It's a wonder that people are surprised when we get battered by a team like Germany.

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    Meh

ReputationRep:
    I might just watch Scrubs on ComedyCentral...:yawn:

I say we throw the big man up front....

ReputationRep:
    Kevin Davies :coma:

England are one of the most boring teams ever to watch. Rooney may as well not be on the pitch :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: at Ferdinands hissy fit.

ReputationRep:
    Ashely Young is as good as Messi :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    That tackle on Ashley Cole :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god-no way was that a foul....

ReputationRep:
    Isn't Wilshere in the squad? Might as well throw him on, what's the worst that can happen...?

ReputationRep:
    This is ever-so-slightly better....

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.