The Insomniacs Society Watch

wackysparkle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
gym works! I had a nice swim for about a 1/2 hour.. feel so refreshed now already done one whole lecture in about 20 minutes and onto the next one now.
Oh dear.. try the gym!

xmas was alright.. went to Germany so that was pretty awesome + new year was unfortunately alone coz I had to take a flight to get to home home lol. I started the year having washed all my laundry and cleaned my bathroom and room :ninja: I was immensely bored
you have a good xmas and new years too?
ukebert
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by wackysparkle)
Heya ukebert my engineering mon amie :hugs: -
argh that sounds horrible mock exam though? what's it for.. practical exam?

Believe me Red, I've been trying to do that - so far only reason its working is coz i went for a swim, so feel quite energized. How are you? When do your exams start?
:hugs:

Nah, it's a mock Tripos exam, three hours It doesn't count for anything, but it decides supervision partners. Besides, my supervision reports were terrible last term, so I kinda want to prove to them that I'm not completely incompetent. That was the theory anyway :o:

What are yours on?
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ukebert)
:hugs:

Nah, it's a mock Tripos exam, three hours It doesn't count for anything, but it decides supervision partners. Besides, my supervision reports were terrible last term, so I kinda want to prove to them that I'm not completely incompetent. That was the theory anyway :o:

What are yours on?
Oh I see. I personally have issues with non-assessed stuff :rolleyes: its so pointless, there are other mean of assessing something like that without testing you! for 3 hours as well!
Lawyers have it bad here on that as well.. imagine having a non-assessed essay due in at some random point, and this involves tonnes of research! how annoying.
Well good luck with it - I'm sure your determination will shine through

The first one is based on History + urban history. Verrryyy interesting, but so much material mind you :o:
The second exam is management, practice + law - so fancy a title but really its a 'how not to get sued', which I think is imperative for this field of work :p:
The third exam is on environment + acoustics.. the most boring yet easiest of them all and had to be the last one whilst the hardest is the first! humph
And not to forget the structures assignement as well as my good old portfolio that needs to come up to scratch lol.
Demon_AS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Wow... haven't been here in a while... How's it going, 'niacs?
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Demoooonn!!!...ah samez as me then, I only appeared last night - haven't a clue when I was here last :confused:
doing alright, same ol' - in exam mode as per norm. can't believe it's third year now though :eek2:

How be you? :hugs:
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
CSI time :teeth:
small&mighty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by red_Rose)
CSI time :teeth:
My mum has had that on literally every night for the past two weeks, it annoys me.
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Demoooonn!!!...ah samez as me then, I only appeared last night - haven't a clue when I was here last :confused:
doing alright, same ol' - in exam mode as per norm. can't believe it's third year now though :eek2:

How be you? :hugs:
Hey wackjob .

You should've quoted me - I had no idea anyone had replied to me lol.

I'm all good thanks - how are you? Third year going alright? :hugs:
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Demon_AS)
You should've quoted me - I had no idea anyone had replied to me lol.
Tis because you smell :p:
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Tis because you smell :p:
That made exactly no sense :p:.

But hello! Long time no see, rose. What up?
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
That made exactly no sense :p:.

But hello! Long time no see, rose. What up?
Oh shush

Im cool :cool: :cool: Hows hull?
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh shush

Im cool :cool: :cool: Hows hull?
Glad you're alright! Hull's ok - busy times at uni!

How about you? What are you up to these days?
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
course it was coz you smelled.. ne duhhhh :rolleyes: :p: bet you missed me huh? hahahahaha

third year is alright, being hammered with projects but meh, used to it now - but can't believe have to go look for a placement now.. arrrggghhh
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
course it was coz you smelled.. ne duhhhh :rolleyes: :p: bet you missed me huh? hahahahaha

third year is alright, being hammered with projects but meh, used to it now - but can't believe have to go look for a placement now.. arrrggghhh
Quote me if replying! It says it in red in my sig :p:. Otherwise I might not reply because I won't see you're talking to me .

I have missed you - where've you been?
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Im 2nd year computer science :rolleyes:

I need to find a sandwich placement wackydoo
ukebert
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh I see. I personally have issues with non-assessed stuff :rolleyes: its so pointless, there are other mean of assessing something like that without testing you! for 3 hours as well!
Lawyers have it bad here on that as well.. imagine having a non-assessed essay due in at some random point, and this involves tonnes of research! how annoying.
Well good luck with it - I'm sure your determination will shine through

The first one is based on History + urban history. Verrryyy interesting, but so much material mind you :o:
The second exam is management, practice + law - so fancy a title but really its a 'how not to get sued', which I think is imperative for this field of work :p:
The third exam is on environment + acoustics.. the most boring yet easiest of them all and had to be the last one whilst the hardest is the first! humph
And not to forget the structures assignement as well as my good old portfolio that needs to come up to scratch lol.
Thanks :o: I'll need it. I am actually going to bed now so that I can be awake :p:

And acoustics can be interesting, although after 6 months working as an acoustician it gets very very dull. :sadnod:
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Quote me if replying! It says it in red in my sig :p:. Otherwise I might not reply because I won't see you're talking to me .

I have missed you - where've you been?
okay okay okay.. you know how I am... always have been known not to quote efficiently :rolleyes: :ninja:

aww.. I've missed you too... just been working really!.. the last project took everything reallly.. took all the time I had, I was working towards every tutorial coz I had about 3-4 different things that needed to have been done before then.
And right now, just doing revision really so more time to just chill on TSR when I'm on break.

What have you been up to then? I haven't seen you in an age as well!!

argh.. don't remind me Red.. its pretty insane to try to do that on top of all this ain't it? :huff: :sad:
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ukebert)
Thanks :o: I'll need it. I am actually going to bed now so that I can be awake :p:

And acoustics can be interesting, although after 6 months working as an acoustician it gets very very dull. :sadnod:
argh, I'm going to be probably in about 2hours, need to finish this lecture and then get some dinner and then hit the hay :rolleyes:

aahh noo.. not if you have a chinese lecturer who unfortunately still has his accent quite well :sad: so I couldn't really understand anything the poor guy was saying, so that's going to be a nightmare to go over later on.
But right now.. tackling this history, so far so good, but tomorrow night have to revise for the exam on the 20th :eek:

Good luck with your work mon amie :hugs:
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
okay okay okay.. you know how I am... always have been known not to quote efficiently :rolleyes: :ninja:

aww.. I've missed you too... just been working really!.. the last project took everything reallly.. took all the time I had, I was working towards every tutorial coz I had about 3-4 different things that needed to have been done before then.
And right now, just doing revision really so more time to just chill on TSR when I'm on break.

What have you been up to then? I haven't seen you in an age as well!!

argh.. don't remind me Red.. its pretty insane to try to do that on top of all this ain't it? :huff: :sad:
I've just been around, posting in my other socs! And busy at uni etc.

Did you have a good holiday!
User188463
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i havent had more than 4 hours sleep per night for a week now.. im getting really annoyed ... ;(
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (292)
37.63%
No - but I will (55)
7.09%
No - I don't want to (56)
7.22%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (373)
48.07%

Watched Threads