Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musester)
    http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...-Santi-Cazorla

I'd be incredibly surprised and a tad disappointed if this happened.
    That article is over a week old, Atletico came forward and said it wasn't true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nickini)
    That article is over a week old, Atletico came forward and said it wasn't true.
    Ah my bad, didn't realise.

Doesn't stop the Ninja Negs though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    In truth the club just sees them as cows to be milked.
    all clubs are exactly the same. It is literally the only reason for pre-season tours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musester)
    Ah my bad, didn't realise.

Doesn't stop the Ninja Negs though.
    that post almost gave me a heart attack, deserved neg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Oh lord...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh lawd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thugnificent.)
    that post almost gave me a heart attack, deserved neg.
    Sad.

ReputationRep:
    United gonna be "Here's da monay, gimme Cesc"

Then Arsene's gonna be all like...

ReputationRep:
    Makes me sick that Moyes and United think that highly of themselves that they can get Fabregas from Barca, especially at this point in time.

ReputationRep:
    The Moyes appointment for United was a huge mistake. Should have gone for someone like Ancelotti, i.e someone with a proven track record.

The way Moyes has gone about his business has been hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.Adams VI)
    The Moyes appointment for United was a huge mistake. Should have gone for someone like Ancelotti, i.e someone with a proven track record.

They will buy baines when all else fails and realise that a left back won't win you the league.

ReputationRep:

Describing it a 'mistake' would be unfair as the season has yet to start - we can only do so once the ball is rolling and see how UTD are performing in the league and CL. If they win the first few games, which are very difficult, everyone will be in awe.

However I do think he has gone about the transfers so unlike UTD in the past. He seems to be making his intentions and the players he wants very public - I've been very surprised with how open he's been about Fabregas.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gunit123)
    United gonna be "Here's da monay, gimme Cesc"

Then Arsene's gonna be all like...

ReputationRep:
    Mertesacker v Podolski :fight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L584g...ature=youtu.be

ReputationRep:

:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me but I'm sure Thiago didn't want to join Man UTD because of Moyes. If Fergie was still there the deal would've been completed ages ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Is it just me but I'm sure Thiago didn't want to join Man UTD because of Moyes. If Fergie was still there the deal would've been completed ages ago.
    Or because the current best team in the world, who have a manager that he knows and has worked with in the past were in for him?

Christ some people :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Apparently Utd didn't even go for Thiago, very surprising considering he the was perfect player for their central midfield but it just goes to shows how inept Moyes really is. Dithering Dave at his best.

"The truth is that in no moment did United come to us and talk to us. It came from the press, it was always a lie"-Thiago

ReputationRep:

Bruv it's not even been 2 months and people getting the pitchforks out. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal fans going crazy over twitter. Looks like the WOB is out tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamiesonn)
    Arsenal fans going crazy over twitter. Looks like the WOB is out tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What they moaning about?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.