Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    did zurich say 25m for cazorla as well? he was bought for 15 and has probably regressed and is 29 years old

hes worth maybe 10-12mil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    I'm not talking about form or anything, I'm saying in general. Last season he was better, but Ozil arrival has helped this season. He's still better than all your midfielders .

Loool Did Bacon Butty put Januzaj in his top 10 but not Cazorla kl.

Why is Lallana there I know for sure Cazorla is twice the player he is. Technically in fact everything.
    Cazorla is not in the top 20 players in this league, let alone the top 10.

Either way it doesn't matter, because him and Ozil can't fit into the same team effectively against all but the ****test of teams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Not really, Cazorla was injury free most of his debut season, Ozil had a long term injury and was overplayed.

It was essentially the same team as well.
    Ozil had Cazorla, Sanogo and a prime Ramsey to play with. Cazorla had none of those, but had Walcott I guess. Fair point on the injury, but Cazorla was overplayed too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    You know the next question- so how can you say that shaw, lambert, lallana are better than Lord Cazorla?
    lallana and lambert have scored more goals than him and shaw is the prodigal son

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    I'm not talking about form or anything, I'm saying in general. Last season he was better, but Ozil arrival has helped this season. He's still better than all your midfielders .

Your as in Swansea or Liverpool? Off the back of this season Coutinho and Sterling have been better in similar roles. Wouldn't disagree with Swansea even though a certain Robbie Savage said he wouldn't get into the Swansea side, when Cazorla joined Arsenal :rofl: Will be interesting to see how he fares next season, obviously a very good footballer who seemingly underperformed this season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    lallana and lambert have scored more goals than him and shaw is the prodigal son
    but your say you can't pass judgement unless you seen them play though. why you been a hypocrite?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straight up G)
    Cazorla is not in the top 20 players in this league, let alone the top 10.

Either way it doesn't matter, because him and Ozil can't fit into the same team effectively against all but the ****test of teams.
    Loooooool Cazorla isn't top 20 players in the prem? kl kl.

ReputationRep:
    Someone explain why you're all getting gassed about Cesc again please?

And lol at the guy who said Cazorla is better.

edit: right I've seen the tweet, is there anything else?

Is Ornstein reliable?

Can't believe it meself, given Xavi's career is ending
    Ornstein is pretty much gospel to be honest, as reliable as you get. He's not indicated where he will be going of course, but Arsenal seems pretty likely if at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)

Why is Lallana there I know for sure Cazorla is twice the player he is. Technically, in fact everything.
    cazorla is twice the player who was southamptons player of the season, in the pfa team of the season and nominated for pfa player of the year yep...cazorla is nowhere near lallanas ability and lallana is technically better than cazorla all cazorla does is move forward with the ball and then do a fancy trick and pass it backwards lallana is basically the english di maria

ReputationRep:
    Looool Bacon Butty chatting **** as per, that's why I blocked you. Trash opinions just stick to trolling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    but your say you can't pass judgement unless you seen them play though. why you been a hypocrite?
    i obtain all my football information through statistical analysis and through the grape vine i don't need to watch football to know messis the best of the best the same way i dont need to watch southampton to know adam lallana is a ballon'dor shortlist level player

ReputationRep:
    i obtain all my football information through statistical analysis and through the grape vine i don't need to watch football to know messis the best of the best the same way i dont need to watch southampton to know adam lallana is a ballon'dor shortlist level player
    ah, a lot of **** are making sense as the day go by with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Loooooool Cazorla isn't top 20 players in the prem? kl kl.
    Gerrard
    Suarez
    Sturridge
    Sterling
    Hazard
    Terry
    Cahill
    Cole
    Ivanovic
    Cech
    Matic
    Ozil
    Ramsey
    Koscielny
    Walcott
    Zabaleta
    Kompany
    Toure
    Fernandinho
    Silva
    Nasri
    Aguero
    Negredo
    van Persie
    Rooney
    Mata
    De Gea
    Carrick
    Bony
    Vertonghen
    Remy
    Coutinho
    Sakho
    Lloris
    Lallana
    Shaw
    Lambert
    Rodriguez
    Lovren
    Welbeck
    Wilshere
    Rosicky

In bold are 25 players indisputably better than Santi Cazorla.

Those who aren't bolded are debateable (there's a stronger case for Sterling than there is for Wilshere, eg, but there's a case for all)/have had significantly better seasons than him (I appreciate that the better seasons bit might be a bit irrelevant but I thought it was best to put them in anyway).

You are the most gassed poster on this thread after Zurich

ReputationRep:
    lol one guess on who you're trying to impersonate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Looool Bacon Butty chatting **** as per, that's why I blocked you. Trash opinions just stick to trolling
    i give valid opinions on football rather than giving a default 'loooool man got skillz' reply like you. Would you rather i fit your narrative and had neanderthal level replies on tap? you absolute buffoon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmperorMustard)
    Ornstein is pretty much gospel to be honest, as reliable as you get. He's not indicated where he will be going of course, but Arsenal seems pretty likely if at all.
    Ah okay, thanks. BBC have been fed wrong info before but it's unlikely I guess.

I don't think he'll leave, it'll be an absolute blockbuster of a transfer if he does.

ReputationRep:
    i give valid opinions on football rather than giving a default 'loooool man got skillz' reply like you. Would you rather i fit your narrative and had neanderthal level replies on tap? you absolute buffoon

I haven't seen you give one valid opinion tbh.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    eh **** forgot Everton didn't I. Can't really blame me I guess

Baines
    Barry
    Coleman
    Jagielka
    (29)
    Mirallas
    McCarthy
    Lukaku
    etc

by no means a definitive list, Kruz is just gassed.

Arsenal fans have this disease where they have to be able to classify themselves as 'the best' at something. Hence all this mid season bull**** about Mertesacker/Koscielny being the best CB pair in the league, or early season bull**** about Ozil being the best no10 in the world, and now this bull**** about Cazorla being one of the 10 best players in the league.

Serious question, is Ozil even one of the 10 best players for playing in the Premier League?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    I haven't seen you give one valid opinion tbh.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    ok lets break this down

lallana - southampton player of the year, PFA player of the year shortlist, PFA team of the year, 25 million price tag

cazorla - potentially febuary player of the month, 12 million price tag

and i'm the one whos the troll. I suggest you get your head out of your arse and start realising cazorla is no different to the bentekes and everyone else whos come before him a one season wonder and even then it wasnt a great season at that walcott easily outshone him but because hes not called theos walcito cazorla grabbed the plaudits

ReputationRep:
    Serious question, is Ozil even one of the 10 best players for playing in the Premier League?
    Nope

Suarez
    Sturridge
    RVP
    Rooney
    Mata
    Aguero
    Silva
    Toure
    Ramsey
    Koscielny
    Mertesacker

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.