The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But wheres Krystian

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's just turned 17. No rush to throw him in now :smile:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Hahaha, Deshi made me cry with laughter. Interesting read...still reading it in fact :cookie:
Page 434 is where we equalised to make it 4-4 rofl

Btw don't know if this has been said already, haven't looked back at the thread but all of our injured players are back in training...and yes this includes DIABY :colone:

The amount of dross we had during that match jeez... Miquel,Eisfield,Meade,Djourou. Even the bench was packed with L1 level players, didn't know that Gnabry played though, intredasting.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Hahaha, Deshi made me cry with laughter. Interesting read...still reading it in fact :cookie:
Page 434 is where we equalised to make it 4-4 rofl

Btw don't know if this has been said already, haven't looked back at the thread but all of our injured players are back in training...and yes this includes DIABY :colone:

Diaby will be injured again within a week

Posted from TSR Mobile
That 7-5 game was the most bipolar I have felt in any game, ever. Suicidal at 4-0, euphoric at 5-4, pissed at 5-5, screaming at 7-5.
Original post by sr90
Diaby will be injured again within a week

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't even have to be psychic to know that :sad:

Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
The amount of dross we had during that match jeez... Miquel,Eisfield,Meade,Djourou. Even the bench was packed with L1 level players, didn't know that Gnabry played though, intredasting.

Yeah true, and was also weird seeing Giroud in that match actually. How he's developed.
Can't wait for the game tbh, why does Saturday feel so far away? :frown:
Lyrical Prodigy
Yeah true, and was also weird seeing Giroud in that match actually. How he's developed.

His heading was still on point back then. From what I remember, Coquelin was actually the only player in the first half who played well. Emi Martinez has developed the most.

Looking back, that weekend was amazing for the casual viewer. Arsenal 7-5 Reading, Chelsea 5-4 United.
**** me that kid Miguel, I remember everyone thinking he was going to be a top CB, does he even play football anymore haha
leinad2012
**** me that kid Miguel, I remember everyone thinking he was going to be a top CB, does he even play football anymore haha

Professional bench-warmer at Norwich.
Original post by leinad2012

You could say that for so many Arsenal youth products :lol:

There are so many players that you just think ''what happened to them?'', it would make a brilliant thread to be fair.
Theo made it though (kinda).

Original post by Mr Smurf
Theo made it though (kinda).

**** me some of these youths look like they are a product of bullying
Tbh the new England team you can see actually being a main part of the squad in the future as they've been integrated in the first teams.

Richards is an unfortunate casualty personally but he always had the talent to make it. The rest just aint good enough.
Time for Alexis to step up on Saturday, hasn't performed in one big game yet.
i think a 2-1 scoreline for the upcoming game...its always the same story though, we start okish, fall away in middle and finish good...need to sort out that middle period and we can be genuine contenders
plus a great chance to add to and defend the fa cup
Stefano93
Olivier banter lvls 110%. We'll win this one 3-2 COYG

I remember doing that move on Dead Island. Press X for head stomp.

Agree on the score though, it won't be as 'easy' as other posters claim.
Original post by Arkasia
I remember doing that move on Dead Island. Press X for head stomp.

Agree on the score though, it won't be as 'easy' as other posters claim.

Spoiler

Original post by leinad2012
Ohhh, sorry, in that case yeah I agree completely, I can't actually think of any player really that's done well in the prem having been in Serie A.

Original post by jam277
Tbh since Zola, can't really think of a top striker who's done really well in the prem from an italian club?.

Arsenal signed Thierry Henry from Juventus, he didn't do too badly.
Original post by sr90
Arsenal signed Thierry Henry from Juventus, he didn't do too badly.

Haha very true I've no idea why but I always forget about his stint at Juve (probably because I was like 5 at the time), in my mind he just came here with Arsene from Monaco haha

Latest