(Original post by Rhythmical)
    You're so cheesy, and loveable.

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by stefano865)
    You just snap your fingers and all the girls and animals come running to you.

ReputationRep:
    Haha and aww Turkey seems cool. I'm a girl, don't worry, many people assume I'm a guy on here and I'm sure Wales is cool, I want to go to Cardiff one day but have no idea what to do there. And you never know, people found my picture easily and that's when the messages came through!
    Yeah it's nice to be fair! cheap since I only have to pay for flights! oh okay good haha! Yeah hard to know on sites like this :ahee: aw there's a fair few things you can see in cardiff! plenty of parks, castles, sights etc ooh! I'd kinda like to see this picture haha :angelblush:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Darien91)
    Yeah it's nice to be fair! cheap since I only have to pay for flights! oh okay good haha! Yeah hard to know on sites like this :ahee: aw there's a fair few things you can see in cardiff! plenty of parks, castles, sights etc ooh! I'd kinda like to see this picture haha :angelblush:
    Yeah that sounds good, and haha we have parks and castles in England too, you ain't fooling anyone mate . And haha, nah trust me you don't want to see my face at all.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that sounds good, and haha we have parks and castles in England too, you ain't fooling anyone mate . And haha, nah trust me you don't want to see my face at all.
    not welsh ones though.. please don't say mate :closedeyes: lmao why's that
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    not welsh ones though.. please don't say mate :closedeyes: lmao why's that
    Did I insult you? Sorry I don't mean to. We don't want another Welsh/English feud and because I look horrid

ReputationRep:
    Did I insult you? Sorry I don't mean to. We don't want another Welsh/English feud and because I look horrid
    Noo ha takes a bit more than that.. Well spruce yourself up then show me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamanna___)
    Attachment 520191
    Soo this be mee
    Wow, you're so pretty :coma:

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    You're gorgeous!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    You're gorgeous!
    No wait how do you know?

Noo ha takes a bit more than that.. Well spruce yourself up then show me
    Oh well I am sorry, here have some leaks. and nah I don't need sprucing up, I'm a dime already.

ReputationRep:
    No wait how do you know?
    I've been stalking you...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ... lol You posted a picture somewhere, can't recall where.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I've been stalking you...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ... lol You posted a picture somewhere, can't recall where.
    Oh yeah, I did post it on here about a week ago but creeps started to message me so I got rid of it, don't want to ruin this thread with my face.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, I did post it on here about a week ago but creeps started to message me so I got rid of it, don't want to ruin this thread with my face.
    :mad: Don't be silly! You're beautiful!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    :mad: Don't be silly! You're beautiful!
    No one else agrees, especially in the real world. I hate how every other girl I know plasters their face with makeup and get compliments.

ReputationRep:
    No one else agrees, especially in the real world. I hate how every other girl I know plasters their face with makeup and get compliments.
    I know what you mean. I don't wear make-up either. I hate make up. Our beauty is all natural

ReputationRep:
    No wait how do you know?

Oh well I am sorry, here have some leaks. and nah I don't need sprucing up, I'm a dime already.
    you mean leeks I'm guessing? haha! dont be shyyyy
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I know what you mean. I don't wear make-up either. I hate make up. Our beauty is all natural
    Makeup terrifies me, it never looks good on me and I think it's because I'm too good for it Have you ever worn it?

you mean leeks I'm guessing? haha! dont be shyyyy
    Oh god I do apologise, I study English and that is awkward. And I am really shy, the amount of creeps on here is alarmingly disturbing.

ReputationRep:
    Makeup terrifies me, it never looks good on me and I think it's because I'm too good for it Have you ever worn it?

Oh god I do apologise, I study English and that is awkward. And I am really shy, the amount of creeps on here is alarmingly disturbing.
    Yepp exactly! I only wear it for events, such as weddings. Only a bit if I'm going to a party or something. But, I don't wear it daily though
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Yepp exactly! I only wear it for events, such as weddings. Only a bit if I'm going to a party or something. But, I don't wear it daily though
    Same here! But when I look back on photos, the makeup looks horrible. I used to wear it daily but I can't be bothered to wake up early to apply it.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.