The Insomniacs Society Watch

ukebert
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by wackysparkle)
argh, I'm going to be probably in about 2hours, need to finish this lecture and then get some dinner and then hit the hay :rolleyes:

aahh noo.. not if you have a chinese lecturer who unfortunately still has his accent quite well :sad: so I couldn't really understand anything the poor guy was saying, so that's going to be a nightmare to go over later on.
But right now.. tackling this history, so far so good, but tomorrow night have to revise for the exam on the 20th :eek:

Good luck with your work mon amie :hugs:

And I would offer to help with acoustics, but sadly I can't remember much of it. I might have a basic acoustics course saved on my laptop somewhere, if it'd be useful I could dig it out for you.
wackysparkle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Demon_AS)
I've just been around, posting in my other socs! And busy at uni etc.

Did you have a good holiday!

ah I seez.. sorry it took me long to reply back, I essentially had spent from 4.30 till bout 11:30 in the library so I just went home :ninja:
Yeah I had a good holiday took one week off, saw the family - so that was nice Did you have a good holiday

(Original post by ukebert)

And I would offer to help with acoustics, but sadly I can't remember much of it. I might have a basic acoustics course saved on my laptop somewhere, if it'd be useful I could dig it out for you.
You know I think that would be helpful coz I'm really awful when it comes to acoustics. If you can that'd be great, but if you can't I understand
ukebert
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You know I think that would be helpful coz I'm really awful when it comes to acoustics. If you can that'd be great, but if you can't I understand
It's on my memory stick I'll try to remember to put it on tonight (if my network cable is working that is )
red_Rose
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:bebored: Procrastination...
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
from what Gemma?
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's on my memory stick I'll try to remember to put it on tonight (if my network cable is working that is )

Thank you so much mon amie :hugs:
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SuperDaz)
from what Gemma?
Revisionnnnn
ukebert
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Gonna be a long night :dry:

I've just read through many articles on ethics in order to prepare for this essay. I don't think I know anything significantly more regarding what to write and how to write it than I did to begin with.
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Whats the essay title? I hate ethics! Everyone should be able to go around and act how they want with little consequence :p:

Listing yourself as in a relationship on facebook seems like a big step :o:
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ugh Im getting sick.. I can feel it.. uuuuuuuuuuuuurrrggghhhhhh... why now?
ukebert
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Compare and contrast two ethical dilemmas faced by Engineers :yawn:

In for Friday. Target: 2 pages. Written: 55 words :indiff:
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SuperDaz)
Whats the essay title? I hate ethics! Everyone should be able to go around and act how they want with little consequence :p:

Listing yourself as in a relationship on facebook seems like a big step :o:
You have to list who with too :p:
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Compare and contrast two ethical dilemmas faced by Engineers :yawn:

In for Friday. Target: 2 pages. Written: 55 words :indiff:
Compare and contrast two ethical dilemmas faced by Engineers

#1 Architect's thinking they are right
ukebert
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Compare and contrast two ethical dilemmas faced by Engineers

#1 Architect's thinking they are right
#2 How to dispose of said architects body

Word count: 337 :proud:
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
#2 a) Get rid of the RIBA, thereby gaining the support of architects - hence allowing a more amiable relationship between engineers and architects of today.

Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ah I seez.. sorry it took me long to reply back, I essentially had spent from 4.30 till bout 11:30 in the library so I just went home :ninja:
Yeah I had a good holiday took one week off, saw the family - so that was nice Did you have a good holiday
Oooh! Still working hard, I see.

I'm impressed, Wacky.

I had a good holiday - an odd mixture of manic running around and relaxing, but it was good.

How's life otherwise? I don't see you on MSN anymore .
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Demon_AS)
Oooh! Still working hard, I see.

I'm impressed, Wacky.

I had a good holiday - an odd mixture of manic running around and relaxing, but it was good.

How's life otherwise? I don't see you on MSN anymore .
Have to mon amie - its third year and this year counts more than the last two! I think I over did it though, I'm at home with all flu symptoms

That's nice! sounds like my holiday to be honest, but good for me nevertheless I get restless otherwise.
At least you go to go back home and get pampered eh?

Life is alright, couple of changes in it but all good really
awww I'm sorry, its just I hardly come on TSR anymore and hence not even on the alt. account anymore as well
How have you been besides uni and all then anyway?? I haven't spoken to you in such a long time!!
ukebert
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've found that acoustics stuff wacky You want me to send it via your MSN email or do you have another method you'd prefer?
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
oh wow!! thank you sooo much! well, try out an email and if that doesn't work then I will let you know of another method

THhhhaankkkyyyooouuuuuu :kissing2:
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Have to mon amie - its third year and this year counts more than the last two! I think I over did it though, I'm at home with all flu symptoms

That's nice! sounds like my holiday to be honest, but good for me nevertheless I get restless otherwise.
At least you go to go back home and get pampered eh?

Life is alright, couple of changes in it but all good really
awww I'm sorry, its just I hardly come on TSR anymore and hence not even on the alt. account anymore as well
How have you been besides uni and all then anyway?? I haven't spoken to you in such a long time!!
Yeah, it's been a long time.

Richenda was in Canterbury over Christmas - we both said it's been a while since we'd heard from you.

You have an alternate account!?

Life's going ok - same old, really. Still a guitar addict - nothing much changes!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.48%
No - but I will (76)
7.55%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.06%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (482)
47.91%

Watched Threads