Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChildOfTony)
    You guys lost a seet and still struggled to fill them Hahaha. Got no members, got no fans!
    Calm down. It happens.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    You guys lost a seet and still struggled to fill them Hahaha. Got no members, got no fans!
    And you're attempting to be taken seriously when you can't even spell seat. Get an education.

ReputationRep:
    I'll sign up to the group in a little bit, night just took a turn for the worse so little preoccupied
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kay_Winters)
    I'll sign up to the group in a little bit, night just took a turn for the worse so little preoccupied
    Hope you're alright, Kay.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    Could I take the initiative of apologising to Nigel Farage MEP and Ukip for the mockery I made of you in this thread for appointing an MP with no posts on TSR? Having just had to do the same thing, I now better understand the motivations behind such a decision.
    Not got the activity?

ReputationRep:
    And you're attempting to be taken seriously when you can't even spell seat. Get an education.
    Get some active MP's - oh there's a thought. If you spent as much time analyzing grammer as you did in putting forward properly researched bills last term you may actually be in government this term.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Get some active MP's - oh there's a thought. If you spent as much time analyzing grammer as you did in putting forward properly researched bills last term you may actually be in government this term.
    *Grammar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    *Grammar
    w/e im drunk
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Not got the activity?
    Got the activity now, just took some creative methods to drum it up But as I explained to James earlier, we've had an unprecedented exodus of active members over the last term so we're in a bit of a tight spot, and as I said, we are taking a proactive approach to attracting new members
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    w/e im drunk
    *I'm
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ChildOfTony Then may I suggest you get a coffee rather than continuing to consume subsidised hops
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Got the activity now, just took some creative methods to drum it up But as I explained to James earlier, we've had an unprecedented exodus of active members over the last term so we're in a bit of a tight spot, and as I said, we are taking a proactive approach to attracting new members
    Fair enough. Good luck with it all.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. Good luck with it all.
    Thank you
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    The Parliamentary Labour Party

In the current Parliament, the Parliamentary Labour Party consists of 12 MPs.

The Leader
    Saracen's Fez MP

The Deputy Leader
    (currently vacant)

The Chair
    cranbrook_aspie MP

MPs
    Boyonwheels MP :hello:
    cranbrook_aspie MP :whip2:
    DanE1998 MP :cheers:
    Defraction MP :thumbsup:
    EricAteYou MP :dance:
    Kay_Winters MP :music:
    KomradeKorbyn MP :facepalm:
    LovepreetDhillon MP :cool:
    madrockets MP :innocent:
    Quamquam123 MP :woo:
    Saracen's Fez MP :king1:
    That Bearded Man MP :manutd:

Life_peer I hope this will do. I should also stress to KomradeKorbyn that his emoji is based solely on his username.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Genuinely surprised Labour have resorted to the UKIP tactic of taking members from the Other Place to fill your seats.

If you can't fill your seats, you ask other members of the TSR MHoC who may otherwise leave if they can't get a seat, or give it up for by-election.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanE1998)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ChildOfTony Then may I suggest you get a coffee rather than continuing to consume subsidised hops
    PROSM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    Hope you're alright, Kay.
    Just a bit of a argument really, turned nasty though and hit me down, not physically to be clear, a few times
    Not got the activity?
    As cranbrook said, we've had two mps leave and go elsewhere, one banned, two go due to being inactive, and that is before looking towards older members who have retired as MPs and gone on or lurk more than get involved, we've also culled our membership recently to remove those who didn't want to be active/informed. However I think it is is testament to us that we have new/newer members active to get involved as MPs and in debates, and I think that is a health sign of renewal in the party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saracen's Fez)
    The Parliamentary Labour Party
    In the current Parliament, the Parliamentary Labour Party consists of 12 MPs.

The Leader
    Saracen's Fez MP

The Deputy Leader
    (currently vacant)

The Chair
    cranbrook_aspie MP

MPs
    Boyonwheels MP :hello:
    cranbrook_aspie MP :whip2:
    DanE1998 MP :cheers:
    Defraction MP :thumbsup:
    EricAteYou MP :dance:
    Kay_Winters MP :music:
    KomradeKorbyn MP :facepalm:
    LovepreetDhillon MP :cool:
    madrockets MP :innocent:
    Quamquam123 MP :woo:
    Saracen's Fez MP :king1:
    That Bearded Man MP :manutd:

Life_peer I hope this will do. I should also stress to KomradeKorbyn that his emoji is based solely on his username.
    Quite! Dan, Korbyn and Quam are spot on. :laugh:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    Genuinely surprised Labour have resorted to the UKIP tactic of taking members from the Other Place to fill your seats.

If you can't fill your seats, you ask other members of the TSR MHoC who may otherwise leave if they can't get a seat, or give it up for by-election.
    Taking members from the Other Place?

I'm not involved over there at all (I might have visited the page once) and I certainly haven't been over there looking for members.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Taking members from the Other Place?I'm not involved over there at all (I might have visited the page once) and I certainly haven't been over there looking for members.

One has been brought to TSR by another one of our MPs.
    -withdrawn-

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.