Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Makeup terrifies me, it never looks good on me and I think it's because I'm too good for it Have you ever worn it?

Oh god I do apologise, I study English and that is awkward. And I am really shy, the amount of creeps on here is alarmingly disturbing.
    haha it's okay, these darn welsh spellings yeah tbh flicking through here and a couple of threads I can see it now, even a few of the quotes you've received
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Darien91)
    haha it's okay, these darn welsh spellings yeah tbh flicking through here and a couple of threads I can see it now, even a few of the quotes you've received
    Damn, those Welsh like to confuse the English and yeah for a student forum, the amount of older men seeking young girls here is disgusting. There's young people aged 13 on here too looking for study help but instead their getting offers for hook ups.

ReputationRep:
    Damn, those Welsh like to confuse the English and yeah for a student forum, the amount of older men seeking young girls here is disgusting. There's young people aged 13 on here too looking for study help but instead their getting offers for hook ups.
    Ha we do try! I can imagine, though I don't know many people on here like most seem to.. how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    Same here! But when I look back on photos, the makeup looks horrible. I used to wear it daily but I can't be bothered to wake up early to apply it.
    Yeshhh, omg the effort of applying it though o.O too damn long. Rather have more sleep.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Ha we do try! I can imagine, though I don't know many people on here like most seem to.. how old are you?
    Aww you'll be popular, no doubt and I'm 18 so I need to keep an eye out on these little kids.

(Original post by ravioliyears)
    Yeshhh, omg the effort of applying it though o.O too damn long. Rather have more sleep.
    I love my sleep, school starts at 8.40 so I go out the door by 8 but I'm never dressed till 7.45 and I end up shoving my breakfast in!

ReputationRep:
    Aww you'll be popular, no doubt and I'm 18 so I need to keep an eye out on these little kids.
    I seem to be doing okay ha.. aw cute!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I seem to be doing okay ha.. aw cute!
    I think a lot of those followers are girls and judging your username, I'm seven years younger than you so I'm catching up.

ReputationRep:
    Rhythmical Im sure Olly would appreciate it...

Attached Images

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Rhythmical Im sure Olly would appreciate it...

OH MY GOD! I'm feeling things I've never felt. That's made my day, oh god he is breathtaking. Oh god indeed.

ReputationRep:
    I think a lot of those followers are girls and judging your username, I'm seven years younger than you so I'm catching up.
    I don't actually know what followers/following does? Is it like twitter where If I post something it'll show up for them? Yeah I suppose I'm older than most here, I look young though I'd say
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I don't actually know what followers/following does? Is it like twitter where If I post something it'll show up for them? Yeah I suppose I'm older than most here, I look young though I'd say
    If you go on the home page and scroll down, it should say which user you've followed are posting in what thread so you can keep updated and start stalking them lol. And you do look young for your age, maybe 21 at the least?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Wow, you're so pretty :coma:

:getmecoat:
    Omg everyones so nice
    Thank you soooooo much

ReputationRep:
    OH MY GOD! I'm feeling things I've never felt. That's made my day, oh god he is breathtaking. Oh god indeed.
    To show your gratefulness, I think you should post

ReputationRep:
    If you go on the home page and scroll down, it should say which user you've followed are posting in what thread so you can keep updated and start stalking them lol. And you do look young for your age, maybe 21 at the least?
    Oh I see ha, not sure I would do that but it's useful to know ha yeah I'd say about that too! that's why I attempted to grow a beard lmao!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    To show your gratefulness, I think you should post
    What of him or me?

Check little Olly out He's on about 6:12 minutes.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Oh I see ha, not sure I would do that but it's useful to know ha yeah I'd say about that too! that's why I attempted to grow a beard lmao!
    You might do lol. And aww, you should grow one even more, TSR girls love them. There was a thread about them a while back.

ReputationRep:
    You might do lol. And aww, you should grow one even more, TSR girls love them. There was a thread about them a while back.
    Won't matter if they're all 13 lmao.. anyway think this is about as much of a beard as I can manage
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Won't matter if they're all 13 lmao.. anyway think this is about as much of a beard as I can manage
    You're gonna be those good looking grandpas who are still rocking it in their 60s - you just need sleeves of tattoos.

ReputationRep:
    You're gonna be those good looking grandpas who are still rocking it in their 60s - you just need sleeves of tattoos.
    Ha well thank you I appreciate that! I have 3 tattoos, sleeve is next on my list. Half sleeve anyway
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Ha well thank you I appreciate that! I have 3 tattoos, sleeve is next on my list. Half sleeve anyway
    Aw that's cool. So what do you do now, university, work, apprenticeship?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.