Girls Vs Boys (Part 26)

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    GCSE or A Level? As I did Physics on both (although ages ago) so you could always let me know if there's something you need help on
    I've done it now thanks :hugs: A2 266
    :goodnight:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Tell me 266
    I have nothing to tell
    No worries How are we all today? 268
    I'm alright thanks
    How are you Spotify?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    I have nothing to tell
    I'm alright thanks
    How are you Spotify?

I'm good thanks Was going to pop into the town center today but decided not to in the end... nevermind!

Did receive a couple of orders today though it's not often that you can buy 12 compatible Epson CX3200 cartridges for less than £5 inclusive... :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I have nothing to tell
    I'm alright thanks
    How are you Spotify?

tell anyway 258

ReputationRep:
    It's a shame I don't have the time
    To right out a little rhyme
    As lovely as those Fromage-y lines

Ooh, I haven't seen that! It does look very good though. As you have said that it is brilliant, I really should try to watch it some point soon. :yep: It certainly was rather surreal.

Indeed! Observing our surroundings really does help to give us a peace of mind, I find. That sounds awesome; I'll keep your interest in mind when it comes to learning about quantum physics. Yes! Hm, maybe. I'm still trying out different resources in the hope that they can help me. If it turns out I really can't, I may have to ask experienced people on TSR, such as Spotify.
    I am probably not the best person to ask about quantum physics - it is an interest I hope to expand my knowledge on. :yep: Yes, that is an appropriate course of action.

I hope you are okay!

:moon:

ReputationRep:
    I'm good thanks Was going to pop into the town center today but decided not to in the end... nevermind!

Did receive a couple of orders today though it's not often that you can buy 12 compatible Epson CX3200 cartridges for less than £5 inclusive... :yep:

Glad to hear it! I see, ahh well. Hopefully you can get that done tomorrow, or whenever you are next free to do so.

That's great! Haha wow, nice :yy:
    tell anyway 258
    Cylinders <---- :afraid:
    (Original post by PerplexingGeode)
    I am probably not the best person to ask about quantum physics - it is an interest I hope to expand my knowledge on. :yep: Yes, that is an appropriate course of action.

I hope you are okay!

Aww fair enough, but it is the interest that counts. :yep: Nice, good luck with that.

I,, I was going to say I am but in all honesty, I don't think I am to be completely honest. It's just one of those nights, but not the worst so everything should be OK
    How are you, Perplexing?

ReputationRep:
    Glad to hear it! I see, ahh well. Hopefully you can get that done tomorrow, or whenever you are next free to do so.

Aww fair enough, but it is the interest that counts. :yep: Nice, good luck with that.

I,, I was going to say I am but in all honesty, I don't think I am to be completely honest. It's just one of those nights, but not the worst so everything should be OK
    How are you, Perplexing?

What's up about cylinders?
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    What's up about cylinders?
    Tipping

ReputationRep:

How are you, Perplexing?

I believe that as long as you try your best, that is what truly matters. :yep: You need to have confidence in your own abilities! :five:

Aww, I am sorry to hear that. If there is anything you want to talk about, you could always PM me? :hugs:

I am okay, though I have had better days too! Hopefully, you feel a little better tomorrow! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I've done it now thanks :hugs: A2 266
    :goodnight:
    Oh I did A2 4 years ago Don't know how much I can still remember but let me know if you need any help

+2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PerplexingGeode)
    I believe that as long as you try your best, that is what truly matters. :yep: You need to have confidence in your own abilities! :five:

Aww, I am sorry to hear that. If there is anything you want to talk about, you could always PM me? :hugs:

I am okay, though I have had better days too! Hopefully, you feel a little better tomorrow! :hugs:

That is very inspirational, and true indeed! :five:

Aww thanks! That does mean a lot to me :heart: :yep:
    I'm afraid that at the moment, i just feel a little down so there's not really anything too bad - just one of those nights I have to get through, sleep, then will feel better in the morning I really do appreciate the offer though!

Glad to hear it! Aw, fair enough. Thank you! I hope tomorrow is a much better day for you too. :hugs:

I like the way you kind of sign off with :moon: usually

ReputationRep:

I'm afraid that at the moment, i just feel a little down so there's not really anything too bad - just one of those nights I have to get through, sleep, then will feel better in the morning I really do appreciate the offer though!

Glad to hear it! Aw, fair enough. Thank you! I hope tomorrow is a much better day for you too. :hugs:

250:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh I did A2 4 years ago Don't know how much I can still remember but let me know if you need any help

+2
    ok :hugs: thanks!

ReputationRep:
    ok :hugs: thanks!
    No worries Anytime you need me, just VM, PM (if I have any space, if not send it to princechromey) or email me

ReputationRep:
    No worries Anytime you need me, just VM, PM (if I have any space, if not send it to princechromey) or email me

ReputationRep:
    How are you on this fine afternoon? :hugs:

I'm ok, I feel much better now giving a final warning to or disruptive one... He's been causing more chaos by using dupes (including impersonation dupes) to bypass our 10 post rule...
    Though having said that, he doesn't care about anyone's rules, does he? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

No problem, it is the complete truth. :yep:
    Aww, I hope you feel better soon, has today been any better for you? :hugs:

Thank you, that is very kind of you to say! :heart:

Indeed! I always include a :moon: in all of my posts, past 7pm as it is representative of the evening and is very fitting!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 5, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.