Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XIV: where bad memes come to die watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    yes

did it go well:teeth:
    Seeing as we are going out next week I would say it did :proud: I did try to ask her out a few times before but thanks to being interupted by her friends and once having someone dressed as Zorro threatening to kick my arse if I did it has taken me a while to actually ask her out.

All the different math symbols always confuse me which is why I have a giant list of them in the fron of my math, physics and electronics book with what they mean next to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I used to get like that...practising using them all often helps a lot...eventually you'll be writing in maths and english :giggle:
    I used to think having a list of everything would help but it took ages to make and practise ended up working better...just like any other language really :dontknow:
    Don't forget Hiragana too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    Seeing as we are going out next week I would say it did :proud: I did try to ask her out a few times before but thanks to being interupted by her friends and once having someone dressed as Zorro threatening to kick my arse if I did it has taken me a while to actually ask her out.

All the different math symbols always confuse me which is why I have a giant list of them in the fron of my math, physics and electronics book with what they mean next to them.
    :wtf:someone dressed like zoro, you know flush!?:eek:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Don't forget Hiragana too
    Of course
    How's that going?

I'm looking up threads about hogwarts...this is real procrastinating....

:wizard2:

Considering how long it's taking for my referee to check my ucas application I probably have more chance of going there than anywhere else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Of course
    How's that going?

Considering how long it's taking for my referee to check my ucas application I probably have more chance of going there than anywhere else
    Hyperlexia makes the Hiragana part easier than I thought it would be.

Crucio :wizard:

Can I come too? :puppyeyes: I want to learn Magicks.

ReputationRep:
    my mummy has asked that I help her with something and I need to go grab a book from downstairs :ninja:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Hyperlexia makes it easy.

Crucio :wizard:

Can I come too? :puppyeyes: I want to torture Harry Potter.
    Well everything has it's upsides :o:

And ye that sounds like a plan :top:

But :eek: don't Crucio me! Save that for Potter....

Which house do you reckon you'd be in? Just answered a thread about this...reckon I'd be ravenclaw :wizard2:

P.S. good vin-kin :emog:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Well everything has it's upsides :o:

And ye that sounds like a plan :top:

But :eek: don't Crucio me! Save that for Potter....

Which house do you reckon you'd be in? Just answered a thread about this...reckon I'd be ravenclaw :wizard2:

P.S. good vin-kin :emog:
    Slytherin or Gryffindor. :indiff:

I'll save it for potter then.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Slytherin or Gryffindor. :indiff:

I'll save it for potter then.
    Good choices...Gryffindor means closer to Potter...
    Slytherin had Snape in it...he was the most awesome character by far :yep:
    And so cute in the last book :blush:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Good choices...Gryffindor means closer to Potter...
    Slytherin had Snape in it...he was the most awesome character by far :yep:
    And so cute in the last book :blush:
    Snape was cool, but there may have been someone even more badass.

I haven't read the last book :dontknow:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Snape was cool, but there may have been someone even more badass.

I haven't read the last book :dontknow:
    It was the best one...so many surprises! And surely voldemort was the badass character? :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Of course
    How's that going?

How long has the referee taken? Mine did it pretty much straight away I didn't think it would take them long to sort it out.

Also last Harry Potter book = epic and the best one :grin:

ReputationRep:
    voldemort was too messed up to be badass, just look at him :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)

:rofl:

Carpe Diem, you have done well :top:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JWH)
    How long has the referee taken? Mine did it pretty much straight away I didn't think it would take them long to sort it out.

Also last Harry Potter book = epic and the best one :grin:
    Well it's been a month...but I'm an external candidate...and if I remember from when I was at school she has the most students to sort out...so I'm going to be at the bottom of a huge pile

You heard anything more about offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :wtf:someone dressed like zoro, you know flush!?:eek:
    I don't know I didn't question him why he was threatening me because there was a small chance it was her brother who happened to be on leave from the army at the time . So not to risk having a limb broken I didn't ask.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    voldemort was too messed up to be badass, just look at him :wtf:
    Good point :giggle: no one was particularly 'evil' in those books...just super angsty....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Well it's been a month...but I'm an external candidate...and if I remember from when I was at school she has the most students to sort out...so I'm going to be at the bottom of a huge pile

You heard anything more about offers yet?
    Yip I got a offer of Lincoln which was my fav choice so now seeing I have had offers from the 2 I wanted I can just ignore the others :grin: including the one asking for the 25 page portfolio thankfully.

My schools referee is pretty quick with them though she does have a habit for asking for the check straight away after she has sent it off.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JWH)
    Yip I got a offer of Lincoln which was my fav choice so now seeing I have had offers from the 2 I wanted I can just ignore the others :grin: including the one asking for the 25 page portfolio thankfully.

My schools referee is pretty quick with them though she does have a habit for asking for the check straight away after she has sent it off.
    Well done! you going to accept your firm and insurance now then? Or are you waiting for open days?
    I've already paid...the arrangement at my school was to pay yourself via he option on UCAS, but it still hasn't even been checked and I don't have a reference written :emo: at least last year my subject teachers had to do that way before I sent my form in...so the referee just had to select the relevant bits from their reports...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)

Give yourself a pat on the back :yep:

And also I could do with an architect when I start a company :beard:

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.