Turn on thread page Beta

The Playstation 3 Society III watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    So happy with the FIFA squad update, Sunderland are actually half decent now. I'm not sure why they've decreased sessegnon's rating cos he moved to us though :mad:

On another note, Chelsea are now even more frustrating to play against with Torres up front, his pace rips a lot of defences apart.

edit: Somebody on my mates list has KZ3 already too From the UK.
    WHAT!?

My copy was despatched at 1am this morning so it looks like I won't get it until Friday
    Oh well, I'm getting it for £29.99 which is a plus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badger-man)
    WHAT!?

My copy was despatched at 1am this morning so it looks like I won't get it until Friday
    Oh well, I'm getting it for £29.99 which is a plus
    Lucky you! I haven't pre-ordered or anything, gonna pick it up on Friday I guess. Though I do have an exam monday so it might not be the best of plans lol.

ReputationRep:
    Lucky you! I haven't pre-ordered or anything, gonna pick it up on Friday I guess. Though I do have an exam monday so it might not be the best of plans lol.
    Meh, higher education can't compare to the awsomeness of Killzone 3
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Exams already? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Bought Mass Effect 2 yesterday. Not played it yet but excited - first Mass Effect game I've played (:getmecoat:)

ReputationRep:
    Check Tesco when you pick it up, apparently their 20% off deal is on until Monday, so KZ3 should be a reasonable price!

EDIT: Not sure what Tesco instore price will be, although online direct price is £34.32. Game are selling for £39.99 and some stores are having a midnight opening.

ReputationRep:

:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Guys does anyone play Pro evo 10? I didn't like Fifa 11 and Pro 11 as much this year so stuck to this. My PSN is Meatball236 if anybody is up for a game.

On further note, can't wait for I am alive and Portal II looks rather amazing too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    x
    Wtf?! That story is written so well :awesome:

On a different note, Zavvi have managed to once again fail me. Retards I swear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    On a different note, Zavvi have managed to once again fail me. Retards I swear.
    I could have told you that :p: glad it's not just me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    I could have told you that :p: glad it's not just me
    I know...tbh I'm to blame cos I knew exactly what was gonna happen when I preordered KZ3 from them and I still did it anyway. I should've kept the Bee.com order but I didn't want any hassle...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    is everyone buying it? i really hadnt even considered it.

ReputationRep:
    is everyone buying it? i really hadnt even considered it.
    You've played the beta haven't you? What did you think?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to give it a miss for now. I didn't really get into KZ2, but I did play the multiplayer beta which I did enjoy. Think I'm going to wait for it to drop down in price though and get the Sharp Shooter too

ReputationRep:
    You've played the beta haven't you? What did you think?
    yeh i didnt mind it, was good playing with everyone, but if not many people bother playing then its not the sort of game i would just play on my own.

Hopefully qa testing from sony happens quite briskly for mw2 in which case its likely you will see me on there more often than anything else

ReputationRep:
    yeh i didnt mind it, was good playing with everyone, but if not many people bother playing then its not the sort of game i would just play on my own.

Hopefully qa testing from sony happens quite briskly for mw2 in which case its likeyley you will see me on there more often than anything else
    I'll be getting it, probably end up splitting time between this and MW2, depends if MW2 gets fixed and for how long. May not be on as much for the next few weeks though as uni is becoming much more intense.

Skyrim Gameplay trailer - http://www.joystiq.com/2011/02/24/sk...ler/#continued

ReputationRep:
    I know...tbh I'm to blame cos I knew exactly what was gonna happen when I preordered KZ3 from them and I still did it anyway. I should've kept the Bee.com order but I didn't want any hassle...:rolleyes:
    You really should have stuck with the bee.com order. They posted mine at 1am this morning and I got it at 10am in the post. 1st class delivery arriving on the SAME day!? Royal Mail, you have outdone yourselves!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badger-man)
    You really should have stuck with the bee.com order. They posted mine at 1am this morning and I got it at 10am in the post. 1st class delivery arriving on the SAME day!? Royal Mail, you have outdone yourselves!
    What a joke! I swear Zavvi don't understand what pre-order means, bunch of ****ing retards...The Hut group is pathetic tbh, the number of orders I've had cancelled from them....:rolleyes:

Chances are Kz3 will arrive on Saturday at the earliest, if not Monday...brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    What a joke! I swear Zavvi don't understand what pre-order means, bunch of ****ing retards...The Hut group is pathetic tbh, the number of orders I've had cancelled from them....:rolleyes:

Chances are Kz3 will arrive on Saturday at the earliest, if not Monday...brilliant.
    well you never no - mw2 might be fixed by then :awesome:

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.