Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TheCrackInTime)
:ninja:
No single smiley posts :fyi:

such a terrible mod :sigh:

The excitement for this episode has not really arrived yet, but I suspect this is because I'm moving into my new work place this afternoon. Life is so busy at the moment that I even almost forgot about Torchwood last night. Oops...
SirMasterKey
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Aula)
No single smiley posts :fyi:

such a terrible mod :sigh:

The excitement for this episode has not really arrived yet, but I suspect this is because I'm moving into my new work place this afternoon. Life is so busy at the moment that I even almost forgot about Torchwood last night. Oops...
I'm yet to watch any of the Torchwood episodes this series.
loki276
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TheCrackInTime)
:ninja:
you should warn yourself for spamming
loki276
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SirMasterKey)
I'm yet to watch any of the Torchwood episodes this series.
they aren't very good
Darren-M
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Eugh, at a wedding when Doctor Who airs, which means I'll have to exile myself from social media until I find the time to watch it.

And I STILL haven't found any time to watch Torchwood season 1. I'm such a fail.
skipp
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ye I haven't watched torchwood this time round either...watched the first episode...then just didn't have much enthusiasm to watch the rest...logged on to watch them on iplayer but am now procrastinating on tsr instead :sigh:

Can't wait for tomorrow though, personally very excited...and episode titles for the rest of the season look very interesting

http://news.drwho-online.co.uk/Remai...de-Titles.aspx <--episode titles and brief description of each, if it's not already been posted :o:

Spoiler:
Show
6-13 'The Wedding of River Song'? Nothing will keep me away from iplayer that week :sogood: especially with the description they've provided :rave:

Also 5 things to look out for in 'Let's kill Hitler' from DWO's spoiler free preview:

1) A clever use for crop circles.

2) "Shut up ___, I'm focusing on a dress size"

3) "Guilt. Also Guilt. More Guilt"

4) A Sherlock-esque scene involving River and The Doctor.

5) We get to see the return of a certain blue diary.
Pandora.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by skipp)
Ye I haven't watched torchwood this time round either...watched the first episode...then just didn't have much enthusiasm to watch the rest...logged on to watch them on iplayer but am now procrastinating on tsr instead :sigh:

Can't wait for tomorrow though, personally very excited...and episode titles for the rest of the season look very interesting

http://news.drwho-online.co.uk/Remai...de-Titles.aspx &lt;--episode titles and brief description of each, if it's not already been posted :o:

Spoiler:
Show
6-13 'The Wedding of River Song'? Nothing will keep me away from iplayer that week :sogood: especially with the description they've provided :rave:

Also 5 things to look out for in 'Let's kill Hitler' from DWO's spoiler free preview:

1) A clever use for crop circles.

2) &quot;Shut up ___, I'm focusing on a dress size&quot;

3) &quot;Guilt. Also Guilt. More Guilt&quot;

4) A Sherlock-esque scene involving River and The Doctor.

5) We get to see the return of a certain blue diary.
BIB: I'm suddenly very interested :lol:
skipp
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Pandora.)
BIB: I'm suddenly very interested :lol:
Me too :laugh: can't wait to find out what that's referring to
skipp
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
In greeneyedgirl's absence (her date tomorrow), the new episode thread for tomorrow's episode: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1756044
Already stalking it :pierre:
animalnitrate
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by CJM13)
Doctor Who was destroyed when the target audience became 10 year olds. They're trying to make Doctor Who into a "Michael Bay" tv series with a budget that isn't big enough.
Doctor Who was destroyed after 1989.

(Original post by Pride)
I like Rory, although I hate how much of a pushover he is. I don't really like Amy though, she just doesn't get how lucky she is to have somebody as adorable as Rory...
Yes! This is exactly why I dislike Amy.
U.S Lecce
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I actually really like smith as the dr. I think he is at least on par with tennant.
History-Student
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ilyas)
I've been a fan of doctor who since christopher eccleston first started out and I really liked it. There's a lot of nostalgia about it now and it was a really good watch.

But I feel the single character that really gets on my nerves is Rory. The new doctor is ok (not better than eccleston and tennant), but it's just this one character that takes the show away for me. Ideally I'd like to see him die a painful death and never refer back to him in future episodes
I refer you to my sig....

Now kindly **** off before he comes looking for you.
lukejoshjedi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
nah Rory's cool. Bit annoying that he keeps dieing but hey
Venomilys
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by History-Student)
I refer you to my sig....

Now kindly **** off before he comes looking for you.
That's exactly why I don't like him.

he's incredibly cheesy and looks like a ****.

I genuinely feel embarrassed when I'm watching it with someone else in the room and Rory pops up with his shining armor :facepalm:
Daniellejo.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oh no, I love Rory!! I actually don't like Amy much, she's one of my least favourite companions, Rory redeems her in my books
Phobia27
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Haters gonna hate.
Picnic1
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think that Doctor Who already does a good job of destroying itself by taking itself far too seriously and not being Red Dwarf.

My favourite Doctor was Sylvester McCoy- you could actually believe that he was a doctor - perhaps educated at one of the ancient Scottish universities- rather than a part time cricketer (Davidson), part time thespian (Colin Baker), part time English teacher with rock star fantasies (Eccleston)...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.61%
No - but I will (46)
6.68%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.4%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (326)
47.31%

Watched Threads