Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JPD96)
    Hi, this might not be the place, but am going to ask anyway. Can anybody recommend a name for a small business selling apple products (mainly macs) that I am looking to start up. I really want the name to be something that people would remember, a name that you look at at instantly think that it's really cool. If you hate apple and/or have nothing worthwhile to say then don't. Thanks in advance for any replies!
    I don't like apple but be sure not to put anything relating to their name or logo in your business. They are famous for suing. Yes, even small businesses.

Anyway, what about "Wizz" as in computer wizz?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kabulkid)
    haha cambridge maths is no funny business. theres one thing to say u got into cambridge maths.. another is to say u got into trinity college maths.

trinity college is pretty pro lol.
    Why, because it's the most famous of the colleges? What college did you apply to? What is your offer? It includes STEP I'm assuming,

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Intelligent)
    Why, because it's the most famous of the colleges? What college did you apply to? What is your offer? It includes STEP I'm assuming,

Posted from TSR Mobile
    St Johns and yeah I have to get a 1 in STEP I, I underestimated STEP unfortunately... I think i got a 2,2 (I did STEP II) as well so idk i think ill be in the summer pool.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like apple but be sure not to put anything relating to their name or logo in your business. They are famous for suing. Yes, even small businesses.

Anyway, what about "Wizz" as in computer wizz?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for the reply. I want to make a list of about 10 or so and then try and decide and this will definitely go on there. Did you mean to spell it 'wizz' or did you mean whizz?

ReputationRep:
    St Johns and yeah I have to get a 1 in STEP I, I underestimated STEP unfortunately... I think i got a 2,2 (I did STEP II) as well so idk i think ill be in the summer pool.
    Oh, big mistake. STEP was challenging even for me and I got S,S,S. What's Imperial offer? A*AA or AAA?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JPD96)
    Thanks for the reply. I want to make a list of about 10 or so and then try and decide and this will definitely go on there. Did you mean to spell it 'wizz' or did you mean whizz?
    Spell it as Wizz, it's more catchy I think. It's up to you though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh, big mistake. STEP was challenging even for me and I got S,S,S. What's Imperial offer? A*AA or AAA?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A*A*A, they both have the same A-level offer. Cambridge just ask for STEP.

ReputationRep:
    A*A*A, they both have the same A-level offer. Cambridge just ask for STEP.
    Oh ok. I wish you luck and which ever uni you go to,, know that both are excellent. I'm going to sleep now. Bye. :wavey:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok. I wish you luck and which ever uni you go to,, know that both are excellent. I'm going to sleep now. Bye. :wavey:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    cya and yes you are very intelligent

ReputationRep:
    Work at 6AM:sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostGear)
    Work at 6AM:sigh:
    On a Sunday? Hahahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hertz)
    I have become nocturnal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's the way to go.

ReputationRep:
    Has everyone gone to sleep?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stinkum)
    Has everyone gone to sleep?
    Doesn't seem so

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinport53)
    FYP :yy:

8 euros is robbery for any bottle of liquid.

Btw, it was without alcohol. I was waiting for someone to fall for that one :laugh:

'Sin' in Spanish is without.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KairosEden)

Btw, it was without alcohol. I was waiting for someone to fall for that one :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Because we speak Spanish here :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha. I used to be like you. Never had romantic feelings for men until one guy stole my heart :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I dunno, ideal situation would be a wife and a male fwb :lol: with permission would be perfect

(Original post by JPD96)
    Hi, this might not be the place, but am going to ask anyway. Can anybody recommend a name for a small business selling apple products (mainly macs) that I am looking to start up. I really want the name to be something that people would remember, a name that you look at at instantly think that it's really cool. If you hate apple and/or have nothing worthwhile to say then don't. Thanks in advance for any replies!
    Hmmmm... Crunch

(Original post by KairosEden)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No hablé contigo por un rato holaaaaaa mi amigo

[From Google translate. If it's wrong, please amend as necessary:
    I've talked to you for a while Heloooooo my friend
    ]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OTTCuriosity)
    Lying on a super comfortable kingsize bed, fluffed up pillows and a duvet that isn't too heavy to make me feel hot and sweaty, and isn't too light to make me feel cold and unable to hug my leg around. The room is pitch black and I have the window open to let in a slight breeze.

Yet I still can't bloody fall asleep!!!!!
    Yes I'm aware it is Saturday night and I 'should be out on the lash' -.-

Are there any night owls out there?
    Merging this thread with "Sleep is for the weak"

ReputationRep:
    Our thread ate theirs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    No hablé contigo por un rato holaaaaaa mi amigo
    Hola querdido.

(hello darling)

You better translate b4 card

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.