Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birdman1234567)
    What do you reckon is the worse possible draw for us?
    I would hate:

Dortmund (again...)
    CSKA (just for the travelling strain)
    Monaco

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    If 16 and 30 is estatting the worlds a horrible place I know plenty of lads that are well over 100
    Remember we're on tsr here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Well above average for your age, but it's more the fact that you were competing so have a reason to exaggerate
    How old am I?

ReputationRep:
    PSG or Juve as second seeds.

ReputationRep:
    this bucharest match should be funny. gone to penalties and opposition got their keeper sent off and dont have a replacement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    How old am I?
    I'd guess 21. But it's probably well above average for any age.

ReputationRep:
    No one gives a **** how many girls everyone has banged I'm more concerned about why the **** Wenger thinks we don't need a striker.

ReputationRep:

It shows the difference in lifestyles though where some of the lads can give me grief for 30

That's life on a student forum tho if any of the lads caught me on here as well id get all sorts of grief

I think you said you were in 6th form though so if you're going uni you should be racking up at least 15 over the 3 years

ReputationRep:
    PSG, Bilbao and Roma.

Or possibly Dortmund...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else watching this penalty shootout?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yah, i don't know any guys who have slept with over 20 girls, maybe because i avoid lad culture, and making sleeping with girls a competition. going to oceana is my idea of hell - full of the predatory men and an insane amount of boring people who have no interests. 5-15 is an average at 21 - accounts for one nighters, **** buddys and relationships. though if you are someone who thinks of themself as a 'lad' i can imagine some people hitting some massive numbers tbh. different groups, different perception of what is important

It's obvious the both of them are exaggerating, no reason to tell random people your sex numbers :lol: (as it means absolutely nothing) on the internet apart from an ego boost. Only people who are massively self involved or very insecure would, i'd assume the latter based on butty's posts

I'd be concerned about your full back options this seasons. Debuchy and Monreal are defensively very poor. Debuchy is at least good going forward. When is Gibbs back?

ReputationRep:
    Can see Rosicky retiring at the end of this season
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SNOOP LAYAN)
    (...) Now plz buy a solid CDM, CB and a world class powerful striker to smash the ratty BPL top teams...
    As far as I'm informed Arsenal wants to sign Cavani or Falcao. Both of them 'merely' costs 60 millions of euro....

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else watching this penalty shootout?
    i think im celebrating with them

he ****in caught the ball

ReputationRep:
    Defender just made two saves in a penalty shootout :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordooooom)
    Most successful club in the world? If Rangers played in England they'd be a far bigger and better club than Arsenal without a doubt.
    Lol alcoholic. :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yah, i don't know any guys who have slept with over 20 girls, maybe because i avoid lad culture, and making sleeping with girls a competition. going to oceana is my idea of hell - full of the predatory men and an insane amount of boring people who have no interests. 5-15 is an average at 21 - accounts for one nighters, **** buddys and relationships. though if you are someone who thinks of themself as a 'lad' i can imagine some people hitting some massive numbers tbh. different groups, different perception of what is important

It's obvious the both of them are exaggerating, no reason to tell random people your sex numbers :lol: (as it means absolutely nothing) on the internet apart from an ego boost. Only people who are massively self involved or very insecure would, i'd assume the latter based on butty's posts

I'd be concerned about your full back options this seasons. Debuchy and Monreal are defensively very poor. Debuchy is at least good going forward. When is Gibbs back?
    appearence is everything all my mates would say the same

how can going to oceana be an idea of hell thats literally just weird as **** for someone your age
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal has such piss poor luck in football draws.

League cup draws:

Chelsea v Bolton
    Liverpool v Middlesborough
    Man City vs Sheffield Wednesday
    Tottenham vs Notts Forest

And we draw Southampton. SOUTHAMPTON. Only Everton got anywhere near as unlucky, and they still got Swansea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Lol alcoholic. :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Proper joker Rangers aren't even bigger than Celtic. But this knobhead thinks they are bigger than Arsenal lmao. Fair play he made me laugh at least :lol:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    PSG, Bilbao and Roma.

Or possibly Dortmund...
    We had the worst group last yr with Dortmund and Napoli. It can't really get worse than that in terms of difficulty.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.