Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    like i said earlier, if you dont seem me again after next friday you will know why where you got left to hear from
    Baml, GS, barc and nomura. Haha same.. I will quietly disappear and ignore all PMs about how I did then drop out of uni and work in Asda.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aussie Dude ._.)
    Haha they can call me at 3am if they want to give me an offer, I promise I won't mind. Dreading the 'unfortunately you have been unsuccessful...' Email though :/ do you have any offers at other banks?
    Ahahah, very true. Well they call to reject as well - my senior told me.... But I guess that means you can get feedback. Nope - I'm only waiting for HSBC post int now and I have given up on int invites from GS or UBS. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hychan)
    Ahahah, very true. Well they call to reject as well - my senior told me.... But I guess that means you can get feedback. Nope - I'm only waiting for HSBC post int now and I have given up on int invites from GS or UBS. :rolleyes:
    Ahh Damn that would be a hard call but would defo ask for feedback still. Starting to feel the same with GS...

ReputationRep:
    One from Oxford and two UCL. So yeah very high quality candidates. Yeah same for me. Well nothing else for me to do but wait...
    Did you meet many others? I met 3. Two from Warwick and, of course, an Oxford student. Nope - no competencies, just talked about something on my CV to me.

The "high quality candidate" from UCL that he's talking about is me :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hazard10i)
    Hahah yeah pretty much. Guys like hazard10i make me very nervous indeed..

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha you weren't so bad yourself mate! Get home alright?

I'm sure you've got the offer in the bag!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh Damn that would be a hard call but would defo ask for feedback still. Starting to feel the same with GS...
    It would be pretty harsh but much better than an email rejection or even worse rejection through application system (*cough *cough BNPP).

Are you still waiting for GS int invite then? Which divisions?

ReputationRep:
    So modest. I hope you guys both hear good news soon though!

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha you weren't so bad yourself mate! Get home alright?

I'm sure you've got the offer in the bag!
    Yeah man. That was some hectic run haha nearly thought I was gonna miss it.

Good luck tomorrow. Tell me what you think of them, also if there any noticeable diffs between them and Roths.

ReputationRep:
    So modest. I hope you guys both hear good news soon though!
    Haha hope we can join you!

Yeah man. That was some hectic run haha nearly thought I was gonna miss it.

Good luck tomorrow. Tell me what you think of them, also if there any noticeable diffs between them and Roths.
    Will do bro!

ReputationRep:

Can confirm :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! This is my first time writing here, but I have been following you for a while Does anyone know if there is a final round at the GS Securities or if next step after the first interview would be an offer?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sigmafield)
    Hey guys! This is my first time writing here, but I have been following you for a while Does anyone know if there is a final round at the GS Securities or if next step after the first interview would be an offer?

Thanks!
    Didn't sound like it on the int

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sigmafield)

Thanks!
    Next step is offer

ReputationRep:
    Have anyone had their CS interview in IBD, Equities and Fixed Income and want to share some insights?

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if this has been answered already but how many rounds are there for GS GIR?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Had an interview this morning, was alright. But I have an exploding offer on Monday, so who should I contact to get a decision from the firm I had an interview with this week?

ReputationRep:
    any tips for a GS Securities interview on thursday, its with a securities rep.

ReputationRep:
    Just woke up and saw i had to missed calls from unknown half ab hour ago, could finally be decision tine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    Just woke up and saw i had to missed calls from unknown half ab hour ago, could finally be decision tine
    Let's hope it's good!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.