Girls Vs Boys (Part 26)

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    How are you on this fine afternoon? :hugs:

I'm ok, I feel much better now giving a final warning to or disruptive one... He's been causing more chaos by using dupes (including impersonation dupes) to bypass our 10 post rule...
    Though having said that, he doesn't care about anyone's rules, does he? :rolleyes:

Good thanks! Hope you are too
    Ugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PerplexingGeode)

No problem, it is the complete truth. :yep:
    Aww, I hope you feel better soon, has today been any better for you? :hugs:

Thank you, that is very kind of you to say! :heart:

Indeed! I always include a :moon: in all of my posts, past 7pm as it is representative of the evening and is very fitting!

Indeed it is.
    Aw thanks! Today has been better but if I'm honest, things are normally bad in the evenings so it's still possible for things to take an unexpected turn. Things are good now though. :yep: :hugs:

No worries, preplexing.

Ohh I see, I had never made a correlation between the use of :moon: and the time of day; that's actually very clever, and I do like that a lot!
    :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Indeed it is.
    Aw thanks! Today has been better but if I'm honest, things are normally bad in the evenings so it's still possible for things to take an unexpected turn. Things are good now though. :yep: :hugs:

No worries, preplexing.

Ohh I see, I had never made a correlation between the use of :moon: and the time of day; that's actually very clever, and I do like that a lot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DibbyDabby)

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Indeed it is.

No worries, preplexing.

That is excellent to hear, though I am always only a PM away if you ever need to talk about anything. :yep: I hope things improve for you in that respect, and just remember - as cliche as it sounds, things will get better for you. :hugs:

Thank you! A few people have asked why I use the ':moon:' emoticon and I have explained it to them.

ReputationRep:
    That is excellent to hear, though I am always only a PM away if you ever need to talk about anything. :yep: I hope things improve for you in that respect, and just remember - as cliche as it sounds, things will get better for you. :hugs:

Thank you! A few people have asked why I use the ':moon:' emoticon and I have explained it to them.

Things are much better today actually! My day wasn't as good as before, but these days, it's the evenings that count more so, and things are on the up. :yep: Aw thanks! That does mean a lot to me. Don't worry about sounding cliche either, I do like that sort of stuff usually. Thanks Perplexing! :hugs:

I see. It's a great thing to explain because of how unique and original it is - nice! :yy:

I hope you've had a great day/having a great evening?

ReputationRep:
    Things are much better today actually! My day wasn't as good as before, but these days, it's the evenings that count more so, and things are on the up. :yep: Aw thanks! That does mean a lot to me. Don't worry about sounding cliche either, I do like that sort of stuff usually. Thanks Perplexing! :hugs:

I see. It's a great thing to explain because of how unique and original it is - nice! :yy:

I hope you've had a great day/having a great evening?

Awesome! At least you can identify where you feel more stressed and can try and implement strategies to reduce the stress. :yep: No problem!

I am okay, bought an artists' palette for my tubes of watercolour; thus when the paint has dried in the palette, I can reuse it once water is reapplied to the paint, and can mix paints accordingly so that I do not have to attempt to recreate the same shade of colour again. :yep:

Have you had a good day?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! At least you can identify where you feel more stressed and can try and implement strategies to reduce the stress. :yep: No problem!

I am okay, bought an artists' palette for my tubes of watercolour; thus when the paint has dried in the palette, I can reuse it once water is reapplied to the paint, and can mix paints accordingly so that I do not have to attempt to recreate the same shade of colour again. :yep:

Have you had a good day?

Indeed, I do try but it's quite hard at times. Ah well, it's the trying that matters.

Ooh nice! This sounds great. :yep: It does sound very useful and I was actually thinking about this concept a few weeks ago actually. It's very difficult trying to get the same shade of colour.

My day has been rather good, thanks. I have a fair bit of work to get done but the weekend hasn't been all too bad so far.
    How has your day been going?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, I do try but it's quite hard at times. Ah well, it's the trying that matters.

Ooh nice! This sounds great. :yep: It does sound very useful and I was actually thinking about this concept a few weeks ago actually. It's very difficult trying to get the same shade of colour.

My day has been rather good, thanks. I have a fair bit of work to get done but the weekend hasn't been all too bad so far.
    How has your day been going?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can sympathise with you on that, it can definitely be hard at times. :hugs: :five:

It certainly is - one of my previous art teachers stated that it is almost impossible to recreate the exact shade of colour; though how true that is, I am unsure.

That is excellent to hear - I hope things are okay for you over the weekend! Just try and pace yourself, and not overdo it; otherwise you risk a 'burnout'.

My day has been okay, I have not really done much at all today!

ReputationRep:
    I can sympathise with you on that, it can definitely be hard at times. :hugs: :five:

It certainly is - one of my previous art teachers stated that it is almost impossible to recreate the exact shade of colour; though how true that is, I am unsure.

That is excellent to hear - I hope things are okay for you over the weekend! Just try and pace yourself, and not overdo it; otherwise you risk a 'burnout'.

ReputationRep:

Indeed :hugs: :five:

I see. Hmm, it would be interesting to try and test that and see what you come up with.

Aww, thanks! I hope you have a great weekend too. :yep: Thanks, I will try to pace myself, although I currently fear that I may have done that a bit too much

Glad to hear it. Aw, I see. It's nice to have days off every now and again (not saying that I normally get up to much though ).

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Indeed :hugs: :five:

I see. Hmm, it would be interesting to try and test that and see what you come up with.

Aww, thanks! I hope you have a great weekend too. :yep: Thanks, I will try to pace myself, although I currently fear that I may have done that a bit too much

Glad to hear it. Aw, I see. It's nice to have days off every now and again (not saying that I normally get up to much though ).

Yes, it certainly would be. I hope to use some water mixable oil paints at some point - I love the fact that oil paints can be blended with ease - such a variation of oil paints means that turpentine, linseed oil etc are not required. It may be a little easier with watercolours, due to them being predominantly water based paints; however - acrylics and oils would be harder, perhaps.

:hugs: Thank you!

I am on the CTAM thread, so I am attempting to gain more 100th posts - there are quite a few people on there at this current moment in time!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it certainly would be. I hope to use some water mixable oil paints at some point - I love the fact that oil paints can be blended with ease - such a variation of oil paints means that turpentine, linseed oil etc are not required. It may be a little easier with watercolours, due to them being predominantly water based paints; however - acrylics and oils would be harder, perhaps.

:hugs: Thank you!

I am on the CTAM thread, so I am attempting to gain more 100th posts - there are quite a few people on there at this current moment in time!

Cool, I don't believe I have really used oil paints before. Hmm that is certainly very interesting! :yep:

:hugs: No worries!

Ooh, I see. I shall be heading over there in a moment.

ReputationRep:
    Cool, I don't believe I have really used oil paints before. Hmm that is certainly very interesting! :yep:

:hugs: No worries!

Ooh, I see. I shall be heading over there in a moment.

It is certainly an enjoyable art medium!

Awesome! It does appear that the CTAM thread becomes busier at this time of the day, which necessitates frequent editing of numbers!

:moon:

ReputationRep:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.