overclocked
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
ARGHHHH
i HATE overly competitive people.

especially with bloody grades.
i work for my grades and it doesn't bother me that you got 5 more % than I did! :banghead:
natty_d
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by lozz2601)
Yup yup! Worried about all of them as well, tbh.
What did you take in Jan?

Weeee-eellll, I'm thinking Geography at the moment (severe lack of options!) but if I hate this field course thing then I won't be.
Do you?
And ARGH THIS YEAR.
C1, and Unit 1 Physics :yes:

I'm still not sure... Thinking something mathsy.. :yes:
overclocked
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
ugh
i'm pi*sed of now.
Malsy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
bob

Who is this eejit?:mad:
laurenlodge
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Anyone in particular bob?!
natty_d
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by bob9001)
ARGHHHH
i HATE overly competitive people.

especially with bloody grades.
i work for my grades and it doesn't bother me that you got 5 more % than I did! :banghead:
:hugs:

Nevermind, TSR depresses me sometimes, you don't think your grades are good enough, and you'll never get into Cambridge or LSE, when actually compared to a majority of the country, you've done amazing :yep:
laurenlodge
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by natty_d)
C1, and Unit 1 Physics :yes:

I'm still not sure... Thinking something mathsy.. :yes:
Worried/confident?

Ooh, brave girl.
:p:
Nah, I'm only joking.
overclocked
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just some idiot in all my classes who's sole aim is to beat me in every test/homework/mini starter quizzes/ANYTHING. And now he's asking about grades on thursday and how we can compare percentages and marks.

It's like I reallllyyy don't give a sh*t- I work and put the effort in to get my grades that I want- not too beat somebody else in my class :mad:

He's also trying to pass his driving test in a shorter amount of time than I did ?

It's like what's the point? I have my license and it reallly does not bother me whether you take 1 month or 10 months. :shifty:

*sigh*
natty_d
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Worried/confident?

Ooh, brave girl.
:p:
Nah, I'm only joking.
:tongue:

Im worried about physics though. My result will be interesting :yep:
natty_d
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just some idiot in all my classes who's sole aim is to beat me in every test/homework/mini starter quizzes/ANYTHING. And now he's asking about grades on thursday and how we can compare percentages and marks.

It's like I reallllyyy don't give a sh*t- I work and put the effort in to get my grades that I want- not too beat somebody else in my class :mad:

He's also trying to pass his driving test in a shorter amount of time than I did ?

It's like what's the point? I have my license and it reallly does not bother me whether you take 1 month or 10 months. :shifty:

*sigh*
Hes just jealous :yep:
laurenlodge
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The fact that he's trying to beat you just shows that he's threatened by you, tbh - he clearly realises you're smart and doesn't like competition!

Good motto, though.
Malsy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Bob, I really wouldn't take it personally, yes he's an eejit, yes it's pointless, but if anything I'd take it as a compliment! Why has he chosen you? Because you're smart and you work to get your grades, so like I said he chose to do this to you, so take it as a compliment, you are ahead and you will always be ahead, and it's not so bad if he wants to be just as great as you However I know it is annoying but just think of it as a compliment
overclocked
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hes just jealous :yep:
When he gets like 4% more than me (which really doesn't bother me and he seems to think it does?! ) he runs off to tell his parents.

I'm just really glad my parents are extremely supportive and they are proud of me whatever grades I get. I try my best and that's all I can do.

I just hate all the stupid pressure.
natty_d
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
When he gets like 4% more than me (which really doesn't bother me and he seems to think it does?! ) he runs off to tell his parents.

I'm just really glad my parents are extremely supportive and they are proud of me whatever grades I get. I try my best and that's all I can do.

I just hate all the stupid pressure.
:yep:

never said a truer word...
overclocked
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The fact that he's trying to beat you just shows that he's threatened by you, tbh - he clearly realises you're smart and doesn't like competition!

Good motto, though.

(Original post by Malsi101)
Bob, I really wouldn't take it personally, yes he's an eejit, yes it's pointless, but if anything I'd take it as a compliment! Why has he chosen you? Because you're smart and you work to get your grades, so like I said he chose to do this to you, so take it as a compliment, you are ahead and you will always be ahead, and it's not so bad if he wants to be just as great as you However I know it is annoying but just think of it as a compliment

cheers guys!

It's just so annoying!
I have friends who are extremely intelligent and they are really nice and don't care about competition and all that nonsense about a few marks here and there.
jaz_jaz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hiiiiii
homework day :woo:

ummm, what are people's views on the heathrow expansion?
I'm writing a speech for council on tuesday & my mind is blank.
natty_d
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jaz_jaz)
hiiiiii
homework day :woo:

ummm, what are people's views on the heathrow expansion?
I'm writing a speech for council on tuesday & my mind is blank.
council?
jaz_jaz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
council?
school council lol
laurenlodge
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
ESSAY IS DONE.
thank gawd.
natty_d
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jaz_jaz)
school council lol
ooooooooh ok

ESSAY IS DONE.
thank gawd.
lucky.. i have to go and do some hoovering
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (233)
27.48%
No (615)
72.52%

Watched Threads