Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Kay_Winters)
    Andy Black from BVB, however I'm only going for the support act, a band called Creeper
    Ewwwwwwwww, Andy Ballsack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    Ewwwwwwwww, Andy Ballsack.
    I can't disagree, I don't want to give him the time of day at all, but Creeper are my favourite so sacrifices must be made
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Kay_Winters)
    Andy Black from BVB, however I'm only going for the support act, a band called Creeper
    :yy:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by BenC1997)
    What's the 'other place'?
    It's basically a bad version of TSR MHoC.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    It's basically a bad version of TSR MHoC.
    Got to say it's actually better once you get the hang of the layout:lol: I would join properly had I the time to double the amount of MHoC in my life.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    Got to say it's actually better once you get the hang of the layout:lol: I would join properly had I the time to double the amount of MHoC in my life.
    Fair enough.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I'm actually quite technophobic and the whole place is just too daunting.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    I'm actually quite technophobic and the whole place is just too daunting.
    It is a little difficult to know where to start, I agree. If there's one criticism I could have made it's that there isn't a bar thread or anything in which to introduce oneself like we have. It did end up being fun for the few days that I dabbled in it for though.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Saracen's Fez)
    The Parliamentary Labour Party
    In the current Parliament, the Parliamentary Labour Party consists of 12 MPs.

The Leader
    Saracen's Fez MP

The Deputy Leader
    (currently vacant)

The Chair
    cranbrook_aspie MP

MPs
    Boyonwheels MP :hello:
    cranbrook_aspie MP :whip2:
    DanE1998 MP :cheers:
    Defraction MP :thumbsup:
    EricAteYou MP :dance:
    Kay_Winters MP :music:
    KomradeKorbyn MP :facepalm:
    LovepreetDhillon MP :cool:
    madrockets MP :innocent:
    Quamquam123 MP :woo:
    Saracen's Fez MP :king1:
    That Bearded Man MP :manutd:

Life_peer I hope this will do. I should also stress to KomradeKorbyn that his emoji is based solely on his username .
    Thank you comrade, although if only the :russia: emoji had a USSR flag rather than a modern Russian one, it would be perfect
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    It is a little difficult to know where to start, I agree. If there's one criticism I could have made it's that there isn't a bar thread or anything in which to introduce oneself like we have. It did end up being fun for the few days that I dabbled in it for though.
    There is a bar thread It's just hard to find

That's pretty much the problem with it. Everything is so damn hard to find
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I wonder how the Other Place would react to a prominent thread promoting the TSR MHoC?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I wonder how the Other Place would react to a prominent thread promoting the TSR MHoC?
    I have seen several wiki articles from the other place, including one on Petros, which freely talk about TSR so I don't think they really mind.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    What QQ said pretty much. Some of them don't know TSR, most of them don't like it because of all the students bragging about their 25 A*s, and some of them just prefer Reddit

(Original post by Quamquam123)
    I have seen several wiki articles from the other place, including one on Petros, which freely talk about TSR so I don't think they really mind.
    Aye, my wiki article is great right?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I do find it rather amusing how labour spent half of last term peddling out the blatant lie of activity which they have only just admitted, and for attacking UKIP for appointing totally fresh members from the other place whilst now resorting to the very same thing now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    I do find it rather amusing how labour spent half of last term peddling out the blatant lie of activity which they have only just admitted, and for attacking UKIP for appointing totally fresh members from the other place whilst now resorting to the very same thing now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We never said Labour had a lot of active members, just that the government sub was active. There was another party in government, you know

And I now admit with hindsight that the attack on Ukip was perhaps rather meanspirited.

ReputationRep:
    Having a core group of active members suggests the party is not full of active members, however a core group can still be extremely active, and alongside the liberals that is all we ever suggested, that the government subforum was active, not that it was populated with hundreds of users

ReputationRep:
    Will my fellow TSR Labour members join me in condemning Ken Livingstone for his comments about anti-semitism today, and praise our leadership for rightly suspending him immediately?

ReputationRep:
    Yup, 100% agree. Party did the right thing.

ReputationRep:
    To any member, what is your opinion on Tony Blair?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by BenC1997)
    To any member, what is your opinion on Tony Blair?
    He's a Tory in disguise.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.