Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 08batee)
    Sigh. Been in a really bad place all day. Voices are screaming at me to do bad things and I feel impulsive thanks to my ****ty BPD. Really really don't know what to do. I just can't be bothered any more
    Hang in to there hun!! Your can get through it, I believe in you :hugs: :hugs:

(Original post by ANONYM00SE)
    yeah Joanna Lumley haha
    I understand :hugs: I was the same really. Woooooo!
    Go us right? :hugs: You've always been helpful to me and me made me laugh a chunk a few times haha. But i'm back now cause well, I miss it in this little ol place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    never thought of that, but yes

my one is pink and black and his will be yellow and black

i do love making them
    gahhh stop being so cute with your cuteness and your monkeyness and monkeycuteness :hugs:

(Original post by IDukem)
    Hang in to there hun!! Your can get through it, I believe in you :hugs: :hugs:

Go us right? :hugs: You've always been helpful to me and me made me laugh a chunk a few times haha. But i'm back now cause well, I miss it in this little ol place.
    woooo! awwww and vice versa

ReputationRep:
    gahhh stop being so cute with your cuteness and your monkeyness and monkeycuteness :hugs:

woooo! awwww and vice versa
    Deffinately not cute :nah:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Deffinately not cute :nah:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Some of the things you say/do are deemed as cute, but regardless of that I believe you're kind, caring and helpful I have done since back in the dark gloomy days of December 2012 - early Feb 2013 when we would pm each other every day aobut sunsets, KFC, Christmas, plans for 2013, education, sport pretty much everything and be each others rocks when people let us down alllllllll the way up until now when we're doing different things and speaking to new people. Although we haven't had proper conversations since around February due to drifting a part and me being in and out of the thread, i've always been proud of how far you've come and how you accomplished all them setbacks even when you didn't feel like you had the strength to carry on. So although you may not feel like you're friendly, kind, compassionate, cute etc, me and a lto of people do. I wasn't intending to do this nostalgic ramble to be honest :lol: but while i'm at it i'd like to say this:

Thank you.

You were the first person on this thread that helped me out, you helped me be sane during the Christmas period and you never left my side. I don't think I can ever repay that, but all I can say is thank you ever so much :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    Some of the things you say/do are deemed as cute, but regardless of that I believe you're kind, caring and helpful I have done since back in the dark gloomy days of December 2012 - early Feb 2013 when we would pm each other every day aobut sunsets, KFC, Christmas, plans for 2013, education, sport pretty much everything and be each others rocks when people let us down alllllllll the way up until now when we're doing different things and speaking to new people. Although we haven't had proper conversations since around February due to drifting a part and me being in and out of the thread, i've always been proud of how far you've come and how you accomplished all them setbacks even when you didn't feel like you had the strength to carry on. So although you may not feel like you're friendly, kind, compassionate, cute etc, me and a lto of people do. I wasn't intending to do this nostalgic ramble to be honest :lol: but while i'm at it i'd like to say this:

Thank you.

You were the first person on this thread that helped me out, you helped me be sane during the Christmas period and you never left my side. I don't think I can ever repay that, but all I can say is thank you ever so much :hugs:
    im really not,
    ahh day dreaming about owning a KFC by the beach :daydream: haha
    i havnt come far at all, i failed the year, and still have **** loads of stuff, thats not coming far :nah: so you dont have to be proud of me at all!

i just hope things are looking up for you now :yep:

ReputationRep:
    My current "**** it" attitude to life has resulted in me coming out to my mum as asexual and interested in relationships with women more than I am with men.

She didn't give a ****, and I don't really feel any different, but it at least won't feel like I'm lying by omission anymore.

ReputationRep:
    im really not,
    ahh day dreaming about owning a KFC by the beach :daydream: haha
    i havnt come far at all, i failed the year, and still have **** loads of stuff, thats not coming far :nah: so you dont have to be proud of me at all!

i just hope things are looking up for you now :yep:
    You may not think so but trust me, I do
    Those were the days right!? We even spoke about whether it was bad to have KFC on Christmas day :lol: We sued to type down song lyrics in our pms too didn't we haha and to think that was 9 months ago or so :eek:
    I'm sorry to hear that :hugs: But you're still trying, you're still giving it your all and that's what matters. Having a bad mark for your dissy is a blow like it would for anyone and you've now got a second chance and I have soooooooooooo much faith that you'll complete it and you'll boss it You'll learn from your mistakes as well as understanding your strengths. #TeamIBelieve n'all
    Well whether you like it or not, i'm still proud of you cause you haven't given up and you're still fighting even if you don't feel like you are. One major setback can be turned into one major comeback

Things are up and down all the time for me this year but i'm feeling stronger than before I'm working on trying to help others out for now as well as myself

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    How do you get over feeling blue and having the confidence of a cat in water? I'm getting sick of being so paranoid because of my low confidence, and I want to show people that I'm not just a sulk.

P.S.: How can I expose a malicious, toxic person who ruined my life? He's living the good life whilst I'm always crying and moaning, even when I'm on holiday. He has isolated me from my friends, lowered my confidence even further and threatened to kill me (the conversation is screenshotted). My friends never listen to me and just basically call me bitter. It's getting to me, even to the point of contemplating s------ almost every day. He has destroyed my life, and there is no way to alert my friends, even after he dated and (by text, because he's such an arrogant coward) a close friend of mine. I hate my life because of him, but all of my friends (even the one he dumped) kiss the ground he walks on. Can you guys her me find a way to expose him for the evil, spiteful b****** that he is?

Wow, I just needed to get all of that out.

ReputationRep:
    seriously seriously can't cope

ReputationRep:
    really really begining to think i cant do this.

im never gonna sort everything out for the deadline, so whats the point in me even bothering.

i literally just want to give up and go hide under a rock to never be found.

ReputationRep:
    Where do I begin as to where I've ended up? There are people everyday tryna make me see sense in their eyes but for the love of me, I cannot begin to phantom why they are right. Why should I listen to them? They can't be right. It's not true that I don't deserve this. Meh of course it aint true, I deserve it. This place is so suffocating and there's barely anywhere to go to cool down.

I just don't like it here

Hope everyone else is keeping alright :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nott happenning tonnight

ReputationRep:
    seriously seriously can't cope
    really really begining to think i cant do this.

im never gonna sort everything out for the deadline, so whats the point in me even bothering.

i literally just want to give up and go hide under a rock to never be found.

Guys you can do it! I am sure of it. Just do it slowly and don't put too much pressure on yourself!

And for the sorting out part, make a list, maybe ask someone else to make list of the steps you have to do in order to sort it out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asdfgah)
    My current "**** it" attitude to life has resulted in me coming out to my mum as asexual and interested in relationships with women more than I am with men.

She didn't give a ****, and I don't really feel any different, but it at least won't feel like I'm lying by omission anymore.
    Well you told her. What she makes of it is out of your hands now. Can't have been easy to say that to her, so well done!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Sigh. Been in a really bad place all day. Voices are screaming at me to do bad things and I feel impulsive thanks to my ****ty BPD. Really really don't know what to do. I just can't be bothered any more
    :jumphug: :console:

Big step, well done!

I still daren't say anything to my mum, despite the fact she already knows :facepalm:

(Original post by tasha96)
    Crying all over my poor mum again. She didnt deserve to get landed with a daughter like me it's so unfair on her to have to put up with me.I don't know why I can't wait until I'm on my own I cry all the time while I'm on my own why couldnt I just wait? :cry2: Fecking pathetic as usual. :bawling:
    You're never pathetic, lovely. It's not unfair on her at all. Well, not from anything you've done anyway :nah: :penguinhug: :nah:

:lovehug:

Just to let people know I've finally got everything sorted exam board wise. UCL here we come!
    I'm going to take my hormones like I'm supposed to. And I'm going to postpone acting on life-threatening plans until my blood levels are back to normal (will take a few weeks to stabilise). I hope that I'll stay like I am today because I'm fairly sure that I was having delusions of reference on Saturday, but if I speak to anyone and I seem to be back there, if you could point me to this post and tell me to wait a few weeks I'd appreciate it.
    Sorry I've been bloody useless today, communication-wise :getmecoat: I like all of the stuff quoted though and will def point you back to this post if necessary, in future :yep:

ReputationRep:

Congrats on coming out! Hopefully you'll feel better for it now :godancing:

As a fellow asexual I empathise with how weird it can be, my mum was just plain confused until I had the awkward conversation but she's rather accepting of it. Dad though seems to think i'm just straight but am being silly :unimpressed: Then again I gave up explaining to him pretty quick so it's probably my fault.

ReputationRep:
    Crisis team is ****ing useless

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview for a job I really want tomorrow and am panicking like crazy. Not about anything in particular just generally the whole idea. I may have lied on the medical disclosure form (it asked about days off due to illness and prescribed medication etc) because saying 50+ days off in the last year doesn't really look good.
    Sertraline seems to be having a bit of an affect, feeling safe but given that on 50mg I had a few good weeks then nose-dived I'm not too optimistic. Been at work everyday for the last week so haven't really been keeping up with this thread but hugs for all :jumphug::jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Sick of not being able to sleep now. My minds wandering again and i cant cope

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Feeling kinda wobbly. Might flip again tonight which I really hope I don't cos my bf's feeling really unwell and I don't want to make him feel worse :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.