Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by golden tribe)
    Maybe if eastern European colonization of Palestinian land was ended they would resort to throwing rocks at heavy armored tanks
    Your point is?

ReputationRep:
    So I can effectively say may God gave me this house 8 thousand years ago and get a free house. Good way to deal with housing crises

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shahbaz)
    What do you do when it doesn't work again extreemist jews which Israel is made up of.
    Have the Palestinians ever tried te peaceful route?

They've been conducting indiscriminate rocket attacks against Israel since 2001. They shifted to rocket attacks because the ten plus years of suicide attacks against Israeli civilians hadn't worked.

So that the last thirty to forty year of Palestinian violence accounted for.

One if the main problems is that the Palestinian leadership need a back drop of violence to gain support. Without the back drop of violence theres to much risk of Palestinians asking why their politicians are useless

ReputationRep:
    Your point is?
    End colonization of Palestine by eastern Europeans

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatureStudent36)
    Have the Palestinians ever tried te peaceful route?

They've been conducting indiscriminate rocket attacks against Israel since 2001. They shifted to rocket attacks because the ten plus years of suicide attacks against Israeli civilians hadn't worked.

So that the last thirty to forty year of Palestinian violence accounted for.

One if the main problems is that the Palestinian leadership need a back drop of violence to gain support. Without the back drop of violence theres to much risk of Palestinians asking why their politicians are useless
    Everything has a reason, things like this make them resort to violence.

Mate, its a losing battle supporting Israel, just compare death tolls they use jets and warships on the palestinians, the Palestinians use home-made rockets. The main reason this bid was put forward was due to Israeli settlements displacing the Palestinians from their own land.

ReputationRep:
    Everything has a reason, things like this make them resort to violence.

Mate, its a losing battle supporting Israel, just compare death tolls they use jets and warships on the palestinians, the Palestinians use home-made rockets. The main reason this bid was put forward was due to Israeli settlements displacing the Palestinians from their own land.
    I support neither side as the Palestinian conflict doesn't impact on me.

The Palestinians are firing some homemade rockets, but with Iranian support.

http://english.al-akhbar.com/node/22272

ReputationRep:
    I support neither side as the Palestinian conflict doesn't impact on me.

The Palestinians are firing some homemade rockets, but with Iranian support.

http://english.al-akhbar.com/node/22272
    LOL have you seen how much millitary aid the US gives Israel you wont believe it, your fighting a losing battle.

ReputationRep:
    LOL have you seen how much millitary aid the US gives Israel you wont believe it, your fighting a losing battle.
    Israel gets a lot of aid from the US. But it doesn't detract from the fact that Israel is surrounded by historically hostile neighbours.

I don't know if you seem to think the rise is turning against Israel, but it may have missed you by that Arab nations in general seem to be collapsing in on themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it ironic that the USA stole the Native Americans homeland and now they are supporting Israel doing the same to the Palestinians

ReputationRep:
    Israel gets a lot of aid from the US. But it doesn't detract from the fact that Israel is surrounded by historically hostile neighbours.

I don't know if you seem to think the rise is turning against Israel, but it may have missed you by that Arab nations in general seem to be collapsing in on themselves.
    Tbh I dont blame Arab nations they have been invaded multiple times, after each time a dictator was installed, or the country collapsed into civil war, take Iraq for instance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    Isn't it ironic that the USA stole the Native Americans homeland and now they are supporting Israel doing the same to the Palestinians
    Thats how they spread their so called "Freedom".

ReputationRep:
    After the Gaza fiasco, who would support independence for the West Bank too? Not me, that's for sure. Israel should withdraw from expanding settlements in that area though.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I dont blame Arab nations they have been invaded multiple times, after each time a dictator was installed, or the country collapsed into civil war, take Iraq for instance.
    Arab nations seem to be doing a great job at ****ing things up themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Hamas are terrorists, why should they be legitimized?

ReputationRep:
    Good. I see no benefit in recognizing another Muslim nation at the cost of Jewish territory. Israel is not perfect by any means but it is preferable to a Palestinian state.

ReputationRep:
    Good news the last thing the world needs is another muslim terrorist state

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Good. I see no benefit in recognizing another Muslim nation at the cost of Jewish territory. Israel is not perfect by any means but it is preferable to a Palestinian state.
    1. Do some research, it's not all Jewish territory.
    2. The benefit is that it would make it harder, in theory, for Israel to displace Palestinians from their homes.
    3. Are you saying the average Palestinian doesn't deserve to get back some of their own country? How would you feel if the ethnic minority in your country received majority of your country's land and formed another nation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reacher65)
    1. Do some research, it's not all Jewish territory.
    2. The benefit is that it would make it harder, in theory, for Israel to displace Palestinians from their homes.
    3. Are you saying the average Palestinian doesn't deserve to get back some of their own country? How would you feel if the ethnic minority in your country received majority of your country's land and formed another nation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The main loser from this situation would be Israel. I don't much care given what the other Muslim countries around them are like.

ReputationRep:
    Good.

ReputationRep:
    U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Samantha Power is married to Cass Sunstein who is Jewish.She's Irish-American, presumably she has no Jewish ancestry in her and only real connection is her Jewish husband. Israel immigration most likely wouldn't allow her to live in Israel because she's not genetically Jewish.Why do so many non-Jews defend Israel and Jewish racism which in my opinion many people are victims of?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.