Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    does CS and GS inform about rejections at cv stage? since in both my applications status is received for almost 4 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    Just woke up and saw i had to missed calls from unknown half ab hour ago, could finally be decision tine
    Good luck mate! Must be offers if they called twice seem eager to get through to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madvillainy)
    does CS and GS inform about rejections at cv stage? since in both my applications status is received for almost 4 weeks.
    Credit Suisse do, post psychometric tests.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I had a first round interview with GS last week and haven't heard anything back. I'm assuming I have been rejected, but should I email HR?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received an interview for Asset Management (GSAM) in GS IMD? And if so when, and how did it go? Any responses would be much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone had a first round interview for Citi Quest Sales & Trading?

ReputationRep:
    Do any of you know what "Offer extended" means? I received a call from Citi women program almost 2w ago about it being successful but didn't receive any follow up email and it shows the 'offer extended' thing in their application system.

Also, I'm having my GS technology interview tomorrow, do any of you know when results should be out after the interview? Like a week or much longer?

Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rugile1)
    Do any of you know what "Offer extended" means? I received a call from Citi women program almost 2w ago about it being successful but didn't receive any follow up email and it shows the 'offer extended' thing in their application system.

Also, I'm having my GS technology interview tomorrow, do any of you know when results should be out after the interview? Like a week or much longer?

Thanks!!
    Offer extended usually means they have extended an offer to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just woke up and saw i had to missed calls from unknown half ab hour ago, could finally be decision tine
    Hi, I PM'd you asking about the outcome of your UBS interview?

More generally, has anyone heard back post-interview of offers or rejections, more interested in rejections!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sneakylegend)
    Hi, I PM'd you asking about the outcome of your UBS interview?

More generally, has anyone heard back post-interview of offers or rejections, more interested in rejections!
    hey, i dont have any pm from you, haven theard back from ubs yet

when was your int? yes, a few people on here and off the thread have gotten ccs rejs after their interview

ReputationRep:
    hey, i dont have any pm from you, haven theard back from ubs yet

when was your int? yes, a few people on here and off the thread have gotten ccs rejs after their interview
    Hey, I have my interview later today with UBS. I've pm'd you with a question

ReputationRep:
    Anyone an advice for citi interview ?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I've been rejected from all mine, but I only applied to 2, is there any point applying to others that haven't got to their deadline yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill&Ben)
    Hi, has anyone had a first round interview for Citi Quest Sales & Trading?
    I had one like a week and a half ago and haven't heard back. Will be rejecting it anyway - it clashes with a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Just got a call from Lazard with an offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rugile1)

Thanks!!
    I have mine tomorrow as well! from what iv'e read online it turns out its usually up to a week, but this is not the standard time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vmwl)
    Just got a call from Lazard with an offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    congrats are all your weeks packed now?

ReputationRep:
    congrats are all your weeks packed now?
    Will be doing JP and the 3-day Lazard, still waiting on MS but it's been three weeks so I'm not keeping my hopes up for it - would be perfect if I could do that one w/c 23rd tho! If you need any tips feel free to PM

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    those with interviews coming up at GS how are you all preparing?

ReputationRep:
    To those with a MS offer, how long after your final round did you get it?
    It's been almost a week (5 working days) and Im still waiting. When should I contact HR?

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.