Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    in terms of excitement, I am putting tommorows game sandwiched in between above our R16 game with monaco, and bellow the united FA cup game..

Huge huge game - top4 can be won this weekend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    in terms of excitement, I am putting tommorows game sandwiched in between above our R16 game with monaco, and bellow the united FA cup game..

I'd put it below the Monaco game. Perhaps about level with the NLD away.

ReputationRep:

I hope we beat those cuck boys Utd at OT later in the season. Especially if they've been playing well up to that point.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    I'm ****ting bricks for this match. God forbid we lose, I'll have to go through the whole day fuming because kick off is so early. We can go 2nd for a for a day or two which would be great. Please Arsenal Please.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Sterling made a mistake with his interview, but he remains a young player that thrives on confidence. I hope we don't jeer him - we need him now more than ever given Sturridge's fragility.

ReputationRep:
    only positive if we loose, is that now I no longer live + work in liverpool, if we do loose.. Atleast I wont be surrounded by liverpool fans for days after...

ReputationRep:
    only positive if we loose, is that now I no longer live + work in liverpool, if we do loose.. Atleast I wont be surrounded by liverpool fans for days after...

ReputationRep:
    Naah my neighbour supports Liverpool, if Liverpool win big man ting i'm gonna kill her cat and bury it when she's out.

ReputationRep:
    Lyrical Prodigy I do admire your ascent to the top, well done!

Anyway, is everyone feeling slightly worried about tomorrows game? Whilsts I firmly believe our record at home should prevail, I still think back to the hammering they gave us back at Anfield.....I'm optimistic but at the same nervous

ReputationRep:
    It would be hilarious if Liverpool smash Arsenal and United get held to a draw by Villa tomorrow and City lose on Monday :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    It would be hilarious if Liverpool smash Arsenal and United get held to a draw by Villa tomorrow and City lose on Monday :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I doubt we will get smashed.

3-1 to Arsenal

Villa will thrash Man United :lol:

Benteke 2x Agbonlahor 1x (

3-1 to Aston Villa. I'm clearly not biased in both cases :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostGear)
    I doubt we will get smashed.

3-1 to Arsenal

Villa will thrash Man United :lol:

Benteke 2x Agbonlahor 1x (

3-1 to Aston Villa. I'm clearly not biased in both cases :lol:
    If City, Arsenal and United all lose, the table would be ridiculously tight and itl bring Liverpool straight back into the 'rat race'.

But on a real note, i think we'll get past Villa and pick up 3 points and Arsenal should do the business against Liverpool.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Inb4 Henderson and Coutinho both score wonder goals.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    Lolol. If Man Utd are title contenders we bloody are too.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If that happes, my crazy tsr premier league prediction will come true.

Sent from my MT27i using Tapatalk 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Lolol. If Man Utd are title contenders we bloody are too.
    Whose calling United title contenders?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Whose calling United title contenders?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Jose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    Jose
    :lol: we all know he's trolling. Chelsea will walk the league.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Think you lot will score at least 2 goals tomorrow, chance of a 2-2 draw I suppose but my two predictions are either 2-0 or 3-1 to Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    not sure why.. but just have a feeling villa may cause an upset tommorow..

certianly mainly blind hope.. but am just more optimistic then when united face other bottom sides

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.