Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)

I'm so sad, I'll never find a guy like him. I love watching his interviews, he's so down to earth and genuine.
    I never feel sexually attracted to him though. I just want to hang out with him forever... and ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    That, my friend is OLLY ALEXANDER. FRONT MAN of the ABSOLUTELY AMAZING band YEARS & YEARS
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He's gay, I hate to break it to you :getmecoat:
    years&years???? thats like one of my fav bands and i never bothered to check out how they look wow theres clearly something wrong with me

NOOOO omg my heart. i always end up crushing on gay guys, this is too painful :cry2:

(Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Haha, dont worry he has that effect on everyone Olly from Years and Years. He sounds like an angel too.
    thank you for posting that gif, found my new obsession jk jk dw i will not go further than finding out his address :innocent: LOOOL i probably scared you away xD
    as ravioli said, he IS an angel <3

ReputationRep:
    Slides into the Olly chat

I love his songs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    years&years???? thats like one of my fav bands and i never bothered to check out how they look wow theres clearly something wrong with me

NOOOO omg my heart. i always end up crushing on gay guys, this is too painful :cry2:

thank you for posting that gif, found my new obsession jk jk dw i will not go further than finding out his address :innocent: LOOOL i probably scared you away xD

Lol, I love them. It's in my username :rofl: Ikr, I always end up crushing on the gay guys. E.g. ^^ Troye Sivan. Those eyes tho :cry2: But, he's gay :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    That, my friend is OLLY ALEXANDER. FRONT MAN of the ABSOLUTELY AMAZING band YEARS & YEARS
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He's gay, I hate to break it to you :getmecoat:
    Oh my gosh! At first I thought you said Olly is your friend! My face was like: :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)

I love his songs
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Oh my gosh! At first I thought you said Olly is your friend! My face was like: :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg, I would only wish :lol:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Darien91)
    ha same! I'm fascinated by murderers and how they did it and why etc, however dark that sounds
    That isn't dark.. as long as you don't say you condone them then it's all good! I like to find out things, like investigations but I'm more of a book lover myself.

ReputationRep:
    Omg, I would only wish :lol:
    Hahaha yeah :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :woo:
    Olly olly olly
    Oi oi oi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)

My pleasure He is dating Neil Amin from Clean Bandit. My OTP :love:

ReputationRep:
    Olly olly olly
    Oi oi oi
    :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I never feel sexually attracted to him though. I just want to hang out with him forever... and ever
    I feel as if he would be a great gay best friend, he just sounds perfect to hang out with. And fame hasn't got into his head.

ReputationRep:

I love his songs
    :five:

Lol, I love them. It's in my username :rofl: Ikr, I always end up crushing on the gay guys. E.g. ^^ Troye Sivan. Those eyes tho :cry2: But, he's gay :getmecoat:
    Have you listened to FOOLS

ReputationRep:
    Olly olly olly
    Oi oi oi

ReputationRep:
    I haven't posted on these threads in so long... I think it's how I met Biryani007 :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    That isn't dark.. as long as you don't say you condone them then it's all good! I like to find out things, like investigations but I'm more of a book lover myself.
    Oh god no, I'm not a psychopath I love to find things out, I'm full of useless knowledge tbh ha.. would be good on a quiz show. I used to read books a lot, not so much anymore

ReputationRep:
    :five:

Have you listened to FOOLS
    Of course! And youth, drag me down and wild. ALL AMAZONG

ReputationRep:
    My pleasure He is dating Neil Amin from Clean Bandit. My OTP :love:
    The split up in November

ReputationRep:
    Of course! And youth, drag me down and wild. ALL AMAZONG
    Yesss :yes:. Still cant get over My Happy Little Pill though!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.