Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Thread XXIV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Mundo Deportivo is reporting that Barca want Bellerín as a replacement for Dani Alves. If that's true then bye bye Hector.

ReputationRep:
    Lool just ****ing fitting tbh.

Waiting for Iniesta and Alba telling Bellerin to 'come back home' Guess you can have Debuchy coming back from loan or something.

ReputationRep:
    Belerin has Catalan blood running through his veins, he's gone the moment Barca come in for him. This summer we'll hear a lot of Barcelona players saying he needs to return home and all that bull****

Tbf, if I was him I'd happily move, Catalan or not. Having the chance to play alongside legends in Iniesta and such and in the same team as arguably the greatest player ever in Messi. Having the chance to play in the same team as Suarez, Messi and Neymar who'll probably go down as one of the greatest, if not the greatest trio in history. Also, he'd earn more, there's better weather and more than likely to start most games if not all of them at RB. No brainer for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I don't understand why people expect Bellerin to stay. He's also not that great I mean against crap players he can perform but top players like Douglas Costa just make him look silly.

ReputationRep:
    It is what happens when we don't ****ing win anything. We get no respect because of Wenger being paid to be a good little nice boy. We're just profits.

ReputationRep:
    Not bothered if Hector leaves, the only disappointment will be if we don't extort a massive fee.

Quality young full backs are numerous and very cheap if you look hard enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Can't wait for our injury list to refresh once again
    If anyone else said this it would be sarcastic

ReputationRep:
    bammy jastard is back, what next? FKLW? Straight Up G? Yaboy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    bammy jastard is back, what next? FKLW? Straight Up G? Yaboy?
    Jam likes to rotate accounts so that his posts per day stat isn't so high

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Jam likes to rotate accounts because he's a virgin
    Fixed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    We need to f*ck the North Bank prayer room off so that Moh stops going to the Emirates.
    There actually is a prayer room in the North Bank concourse. Been there for quite a while now.
    Didn't question that, questioned your bigotry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    Fixed
    Well at least I didn't lose my virginity to a minor like you.

Also you like my sig. 13/14 Chelsea, defence at its finest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xKay)
    Didn't question that, questioned your bigotry
    I'm an anti-Moh bigot and proud of it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm an anti-Moh bigot and proud of it.
    How will fu**ing the prayer room help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xKay)
    How will fu**ing the prayer room help?
    I was joking ffs. It doesn't bother me that there is a prayer room in the stadium. Just wanted to have a dig at Moh.

ReputationRep:
    I was joking ffs. It doesn't bother me that there is a prayer room in the stadium. Just wanted to have a dig at Moh.
    You sound obsessed m8. Did Moh bang your missus or something

ReputationRep:
    Good joke
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    Mundo Deportivo is reporting that Barca want Bellerín as a replacement for Dani Alves. If that's true then bye bye Hector.
    No idea why Bellerin isn't given a chance del Bosque, to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    man like Clock getting rekt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    You sound obsessed m8. Did Moh bang your missus or something
    Have you seen the state of him, even if I had a bird she wouldn't touch that dobby the elf look-alike.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.