Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Aqa spanish what was that i dont know what just happened:eek::eek::eek::unimpressed::afraid::afraid::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::banana::bath::bawling::bawling:
    pls say everyone else found that impossible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tortuga123)
    Aqa spanish what was that i dont know what just happened:eek::eek::eek::unimpressed::afraid::afraid::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::banana::bath::bawling::bawling:
    Few of my friends done it and they said that they found it quite difficult.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skoolkid4493)
    You're friend was probably really good at English to right one page and get full marks is awesome but you would need lots of depth in your answer, depending in how confident you are I would recommend that you use the space provided as a rough guide for how much to write ☺
    I managed to get an A in my mock with a page and a half, I think a page and a half to two pages is enough otherwise you end up talking about irrelevant things, I usually just do like 4 pill quotes !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes I found it impossible!!! It was so difficult !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was quite hard ! Hoping for low grade boundaries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamesosborne)
    Yeah it was quite hard ! Hoping for low grade boundaries
    The listening was challenging and the recording had echoes like wtf & hoping it will be low aswell

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Edexcel Spanish was so hard ....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spanish was the first exam I struggled with and I am so scared I will get a bad grade on results day.

But I have 60% A* coursework but that will be a waste if I end up getting a D or C

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Spanish was the first exam I struggled with and I am so scared I will get a bad grade on results day.

But I have 60% A* coursework but that will be a waste if I end up getting a D or C
    in the exact same position

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Cobbold)
    The listening was challenging and the recording had echoes like wtf & hoping it will be low aswell

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah it was wasn't it ! And one of their voices wasn't the clearest either ! Hahaha - can u remember any questions

ReputationRep:
    And so it ends. Five years of high school are over. There were tears, but it hasn't sunk in.
    God, I'm so scared for life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I did edexcel spanish and it was impossible, i really hope others found it hard our tape kept bloody skipping and the questions made me have a mental breakdown, i basically just played 'Ip dip do' for both papers, what even was that festival question...can you not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MIST_123)
    Edexcel Spanish was so hard ....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OMDS IKR.

Ours was sooooo quiet so halfway through I asked to put the volume up!!

The listening was SOOOO DIFFICULT, and I think the reading I failed...

I have an overall half mark into A* in my coursework...and now im not going to get an A* overall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabsafxo)
    OMDS IKR.

Ours was sooooo quiet so halfway through I asked to put the volume up!!

The listening was SOOOO DIFFICULT, and I think the reading I failed...

I have an overall half mark into A* in my coursework...and now im not going to get an A* overall
    I feel our pain I also have A* Coursework but it's worth nothing if we don't do good in the exam. Hopefully I've done enough to scrape myself an A.
    I'm really annoyed with this exam

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MIST_123)
    I feel our pain I also have A* Coursework but it's worth nothing if we don't do good in the exam. Hopefully I've done enough to scrape myself an A.
    I'm really annoyed with this exam

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I also found the reading a bit hard especially the 8 marks i guessed the whole last question.

Also apparently a computer marks this exam is this true?

ReputationRep:
    I did spaniah too and it was rlly hard, did u do gcse or igcse tho?

ReputationRep:
    In our school, the listening was too loud and we were in the hall so what happened was when we were listening to the audio we have to try to distinguish the difference between the echo and the actual spanish (at one point all I could hear was mrrrrrrmrr) but I felt the spanish I did hear wasn't too bad and the listening was pretty good think I may have actually got 35+ on that

ReputationRep:
    is there a biology aqa thread as well? I wanna see the unofficial b2 mark scheme

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamesosborne)
    Yeah it was wasn't it ! And one of their voices wasn't the clearest either ! Hahaha - can u remember any questions
    The Social issue questions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone here do AQA IGCSE Spanish Listening yesterday? If so, how did you find it?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.