Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    I'm ****ting bricks for this match. God forbid we lose, I'll have to go through the whole day fuming because kick off is so early. We can go 2nd for a for a day or two which would be great. Please Arsenal Please.
    early kick offs aren't amazing but they're better than late ones imo.
    even if you slip up early, there's still the slight hope that rivals will too.
    but if your rivals win and then you have to play last, it piles on the pressure and makes a slip up all the worse.

technically you should win - you're better in all areas, with better form and we have a few key players out.
    although we should've beaten united; you can never call it 100% and that's football i'm afraid.

(Original post by fallen_acorns)
    not sure why.. but just have a feeling villa may cause an upset tommorow..

certianly mainly blind hope.. but am just more optimistic then when united face other bottom sides
    villa and liverpool to both cause an upset would make things VERY interesting.

frankly it's more than we deserve, and i have no hope anymore.
    tomorrow won't be as bad as the united game because this time at least i don't expect anything.

not a nice thing to hear from a devoted fan, but as far as i'm concerned the season was over when we disgraced ourselves at anfield.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    not sure why.. but just have a feeling villa may cause an upset tommorow..

certianly mainly blind hope.. but am just more optimistic then when united face other bottom sides
    If it was an away game then i would have been slightly worried. But we're playing at home against Villa and our home form has been the best in the league atm.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    If it was an away game then i would have been slightly worried. But we're playing at home against Villa and our home form has been the best in the league atm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We'll slip up. Van Gaal talking about the title, don't think we'll make top 4 tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    We'll slip up. Van Gaal talking about the title, don't think we'll make top 4 tbh.
    So modest.

You'll beat Villa I think.

Top 4 is still wide open though, looking at it as a neutral. Liverpool fans will think it's over & Man Utd fans think it's going to slip. The week of City & Chelsea will be pivotal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    So modest.

You'll beat Villa I think.

Top 4 is still wide open though, looking at it as a neutral. Liverpool fans will think it's over & Man Utd fans think it's going to slip. The week of City & Chelsea will be pivotal.
    Can see us getting 0 points from that and that's a very real danger. People are writing off Villa but they've got pace and strength and will test our defence. Sherwood has them playing well and complacency could be sneaking in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    lmao strong unfounded negativity

ReputationRep:
    Missing the ****ing game. Couldn't be a worse day.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    Arsenal FC ‏@Arsenal
    #Arsenal subs: Macey, Gibbs, Gabriel, Flamini, Rosicky, Walcott, Welbeck #AFCvLFC

#Arsenal team to play Liverpool: Ospina, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Cazorla, Ramsey, Ozil, Alexis, Giroud #AFCvLFC

ReputationRep:
    Easy :-P

ReputationRep:
    Was at work so I missed it

But overall, how was the performance?

ReputationRep:
    My 3-1 prediction wasn't too far off! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Was at work so I missed it

But overall, how was the performance?
    2nd most comprehensive victory of the season, after the Villa game.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC ‏@Arsenal
    #Arsenal subs: Macey, Gibbs, Gabriel, Flamini, Rosicky, Walcott, Welbeck #AFCvLFC

#Arsenal team to play Liverpool: Ospina, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Cazorla, Ramsey, Ozil, Alexis, Giroud #AFCvLFC

Alexis man of the game, bet you're delighted

ReputationRep:
    Goals we scored today were just magnificent. Ozil's freekick with Mertesacker's sly tactics too good as well
    Great, great morale boost for us going into the rest of the season. No game will be an easy game considering everyone will be fighting now. Burnley and Swansea will be two very tough games, add to that we're still to play UTD and Chelsea. 2nd would be a great season for us, and it's such a shame we started off the season so badly.

Sanchez's goal today was salt in the wounds for Liverpool fans :lol:. It says a lot when both Ballotelli and Lambert weren't even considered for the bench. Who was it mocking our striking options again

ReputationRep:
    Morning Gooners.

So, anybody still #WengerOut. Or has that banner been thrown away?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum)
    Morning Gooners.

I'd imagine 95% of the people who wanted wenger out, still do. On here at least.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    I'd imagine 95% of the people who wanted wenger out, still do. On here at least.
    (Original post by Eboracum)
    Morning Gooners.

Essentially yes. Don't want it to be mistaken for negativity though.

ReputationRep:

Seems as if there was nothing to worry about, Lyrical Prodigy.

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool are garbage they will never compare to the mighty Arsenal. They only beat us because they had Suarez

ReputationRep:
    Sooo... title? I'd say Chelsea have it pretty much in the bag but if we hold up our end of the bargain and they drop some points, then that game at the Emirates suddenly looks interesting...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.