x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    The split up in November
    Waiittt, WHAT:argh: nOO WHYYYY:cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Waiittt, WHAT:argh: nOO WHYYYY:cry2:
    I dunno :cry2: They said they were 'taking a break'. We all know what that means.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    I dunno :cry2: They said they were 'taking a break'. We all know what that means.
    Awww

Do like the new version of Desire?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Balor)
    You look like an actress but I cannot for the life of me remember which one.
    That's what I thought! I can picture the face, but name doesn't come to mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darien91)
    Oh god no, I'm not a psychopath I love to find things out, I'm full of useless knowledge tbh ha.. would be good on a quiz show. I used to read books a lot, not so much anymore
    You'd be good on QuizUp
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Oh god no, I'm not a psychopath I love to find things out, I'm full of useless knowledge tbh ha.. would be good on a quiz show. I used to read books a lot, not so much anymore
    I'm sure you're not and aww you must have some knowledge. You like quiz shows then? I think Pointless is cool.

Awww

I really hate it. It sounds like Tove Lo is singing on Smule. Desire was better as the original version.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    I'm sure you're not and aww you must have some knowledge. You like quiz shows then? I think Pointless is cool.

I really hate it. It sounds like Tove Lo is singing on Smule. Desire was better as the original version.
    I AGREEE :nooo: It was such a tune, and now it has kind of been ruined for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenigma)
    You'd be good on QuizUp
    Funny enough I did have quizup, and for a certain time I was #1 in the UK and 4th in the world for quizzes on Scrubs

ReputationRep:
    I hope I do haha! I like some, The Chase is good and WWTBAM,even though I think it's finished. I'm quite good at catchphrase too

ReputationRep:
    Funny enough I did have quizup, and for a certain time I was #1 in the UK and 4th in the world for quizzes on Scrubs
    Scrubs! :heart:

I'm trying to get to the top for Grey's but there are people at like Level 239 playing me and I'm starting to feel dejected :cry2: :lol:

x
    Did you post a pic ? I wanna see what you look like :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    One on the right is me.

Name:  one on the right.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  36.3 KB
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I AGREEE :nooo: It was such a tune, and now it has kind of been ruined for me
    I know right, like seriously she's ruined the song and now people won't like Years & Years as much, especially new fans. It didn't even chart in the UK, that's really angered me.

I hope I do haha! I like some, The Chase is good and WWTBAM,even though I think it's finished. I'm quite good at catchphrase too
    Catchphrase sounds cool but it's before my time lol.

ReputationRep:

I'm trying to get to the top for Grey's but there are people at like Level 239 playing me and I'm starting to feel dejected :cry2: :lol:
    I love it so much! except season 9, that was ****. Yeah I know, when I started seeing how much time people invested I stopped, it was getting to the point where if I didn't play for a few hours, people would overtake me by like 70+ games, it's just not worth it!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    I did, you missed it.

ReputationRep:

You'd have to beat me first. Just saying.

ReputationRep:
    Awww

I like the original of the song more, but this version is catching on. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    I agree. Rhythmical You completely dodged my request

ReputationRep:
    Catchphrase sounds cool but it's before my time lol.
    you make me sound like I'm 60, It's on TV now, Stephen Mulhern presents it!

ReputationRep:
    I love it so much! except season 9, that was ****. Yeah I know, when I started seeing how much time people invested I stopped, it was getting to the point where if I didn't play for a few hours, people would overtake me by like 70+ games, it's just not worth it!
    Why does no one like season 9, even Zach Braff?

Oh some people don't have anything better to do on there! But I play it now on then just for the medical/human body questions

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.