This discussion is closed.
spikeymike
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by hobo06)
Looks like there's some news on MW3 in 3 days: http://findmakarov.com/
I refuse to buy another CoD, unless significantly improve it or make it different.

Interesting though. :holmes:
rugbyladosc
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)
I refuse to buy another CoD, unless significantly improve it or make it different.

next one is in space apparently
hobo06
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by rugbyladosc)
That's the rumours surrounding the Sledgehammer Games game for the series. Last I heard IW are back for MW3, to be released this year.

I think I'm put off buying it at launch, but i will inevitably buy it at some point. Probably won't drop in price much but I'll just keep an eye out for a bargain.
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
In the same way as MW2 had a space 'level'? :p:

x
Interesting, though - thanks :yy:
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hmm just googled looking for more info...Activision are denying having anything to do with it, seems the site is a hoax.
rugbyladosc
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That's the rumours surrounding the Sledgehammer Games game for the series. Last I heard IW are back for MW3, to be released this year.

I think I'm put off buying it at launch, but i will inevitably buy it at some point. Probably won't drop in price much but I'll just keep an eye out for a bargain.
hmm i regret spending £44 on Black Ops but i'm not a student :P
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hmm i regret spending £44 on Black Ops but i'm not a student :P
Neither am I...and I didn't buy it, my friends bought me the Prestige Edition :p:
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
the findmakorov site is a hoax ...
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)

what are you experiences of black ops so far then

edit: saw your edit just now ben
rugbyladosc
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Neither am I...and I didn't buy it, my friends bought me the Prestige Edition :p:
Well that ok then haha

I want to get killzone but I don't have the funds atm
spikeymike
Rep:
?
(Original post by jermaindefoe)
what are you experiences of black ops so far then

edit: saw your edit just now ben
Yet to play online, campaign is slightly confusing, always playing as different people, can be quite hard to follow. I think the cutscenes are overly dramatic, flashing images, red text/numbers everywhere. Just got the last 2 levels to do on Veteran.

Meh, MW2 campaign is better. Still prefer Bad Company 2.
Advanced Subsidiary
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just received GT5 as an early BDay present .

I personally can't see myself touching COD for quite a while to be honest. They have got to improve those textures, geez!
rugbyladosc
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
Just received GT5 as an early BDay present .

I personally can't see myself touching COD for quite a while to be honest. They have got to improve those textures, geez!
And the hit markers are awful!

I have no other games to play though, other than fifa and rainbow. I might have another go at Metal Gear Solid 4 on the hardest setting
Advanced Subsidiary
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
And the hit markers are awful!

I have no other games to play though, other than fifa and rainbow. I might have another go at Metal Gear Solid 4 on the hardest setting
Get KZ3 if you're looking for an FPS replacement, far superior in my opinion.
Ape Gone Insane
Report 7 years ago
I'll go with Battlefield 3 over MW3. :ninja:

rugbyladosc
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
I'll go with Battlefield 3 over MW3. :ninja:

When is 'fall'?
spikeymike
Rep:
?
When is 'fall'?
Sarcasm? I asked that earlier...
dhr90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If anyone else has been playing the KZ3 campaign, did your PS3 freeze during the spaceship battle? Mine has just frozen twice just as General Stahl say's "Get them off me".

It's an 80GB fatty about a year and half old. Admittedly it had been running the game non stop for about 4 to 5 hours when this happened, over heating? It's pretty well ventilated on all sides though...
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dhr90)
If anyone else has been playing the KZ3 campaign, did your PS3 freeze during the spaceship battle? Mine has just frozen twice just as General Stahl say's "Get them off me".

It's an 80GB fatty about a year and half old. Admittedly it had been running the game non stop for about 4 to 5 hours when this happened, over heating? It's pretty well ventilated on all sides though...
You wanna be careful cos KZ3 runs the PS3 pretty hot...I've not played the campaign but online is actually quite good fun, especially as a marksmen, that last sniper rifle is amazing. Got so many no scopes on people...I need to get revenge on the people that did it to me on MW2! :awesome:
Bilkos_Ices
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dhr90)

I finished the campaign earlier and mine didn't freeze at all (60GB fatty ).

What difficulty are you playing it on?

However, online refuses to connect 99% of the time. Error 21 seems to be most common and I had this when I downloaded the Beta too. Says there's something wrong with my network connection, but every other game plays fine. Today I had some different error codes including 3000, server has reached its maximum capacity.

I've managed about 1-2 hours online yesterday but i've no idea why it decided to connect then and not any other time :mad:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (232)
27.46%
No (613)
72.54%

Watched Threads