The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vionar
Like a spy ring! MI5 could just absorb OFSTED into its workings, and we'd e all set!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:ninja:
Reply 6301
Original post by MattFletcher
rreally? We're Outstanding but we still have parents who don't care

The majority of parents don't care, and we're just quite a bad school!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6302
Original post by Jina
I filled in a questionnaire just now for my school. Hopefully it'll raise a few eyebrows.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scary! Our new headteacher made us give him one piece of advice for starting at the school, my first idea? Don't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6303
Original post by Jina
Omg! That would be sooo coool! They could come in as cleaners or supply teachers... Wow... Michael Gove, listen up!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Come to think of it, the cleaners and supply teachers are quite suspicious, we're onto you Mary!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6304
Original post by Vionar
Scary! Our new headteacher made us give him one piece of advice for starting at the school, my first idea? Don't.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Loool! New management can be a positive thing. I think my headteacher is amazing... Poshest, most intelligent and softly spoke Dr I've met... But she's scary as wooh!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
The majority of parents don't care, and we're just quite a bad school!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bless:console::hugs:
Reply 6306
Original post by Jina
Loool! New management can be a positive thing. I think my headteacher is amazing... Poshest, most intelligent and softly spoke Dr I've met... But she's scary as wooh!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It could be, he's boring though! And wants to make us do more rugby :frown: You have a Dr!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6307
Original post by MattFletcher
Bless:console::hugs:

We're not that bad, but especially bad compared to everyone else here! But it seems to be improving.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6308
Haha ... Weird teacher.

Yurpp... She recently completed her doctorate so she's a DR... :smile: Our former Head's a Dame i think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
We're not that bad, but especially bad compared to everyone else here! But it seems to be improving.

Posted from TSR Mobile

good :smile:
I'm off to bed, sorry I wasn't very active tonight, was out at a show that the Performing Arts people in our year put on, 'Twas good
Reply 6311
It's such lovely weather isn't it?! The breeze is wow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6312
Original post by Jina
Haha ... Weird teacher.

Yurpp... She recently completed her doctorate so she's a DR... :smile: Our former Head's a Dame i think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Look at you with your doctorates and dames! I doubt many of my teachers have post grad qualifications other than their PGCEs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish

I can't take part in that on fundamentally ideological grounds :lol:
Reply 6314
Original post by Vionar
Look at you with your doctorates and dames! I doubt many of my teachers have post grad qualifications other than their PGCEs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha awee.. It makes no difference. How will it ever affect me? My form
Tutor is a DR and so is my history teacher but.. It's all the same.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6315
Original post by Jina
Hahaha awee.. It makes no difference. How will it ever affect me? My form
Tutor is a DR and so is my history teacher but.. It's all the same.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I'll just about get through school without teachers with doctorates! It will be tricky though! :wink: But why the hell are they teaching!? Surely they have better jobs available to them!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6316
Original post by Vionar
I think I'll just about get through school without teachers with doctorates! It will be tricky though! :wink: But why the hell are they teaching!? Surely they have better jobs available to them!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha they love us too much. Plus many people find that teaching is what they love best after all their academia and so they return to school.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm curious as to what you mean by "better" jobs :pierre: :tongue: I presume you mean better as judged by yourself.
Reply 6318
Original post by L'Evil Fish
We have "ESTYN" here instead of Ofsted :tongue:

We had our inspections this year... We're a "good" school and apparently have some "outstanding" aspects I think...

Although those bloody aspects are useless for the ones that need it...

I took the girls to victory... All thanks to you. So thanks! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
People I'm doing the OCR GCSE Religious Studies, and I was wondering if someone could help out with the answer structure for (d) and (e) questions

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest