I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tcrumpen)
    I did 2 hours of TKD yesterday and my legs and arms still ache
    Ohhhhh lol, u get used to it) eell done for ur first lesson

(Original post by lauraaaaa)
    Got my first uni offer yaaaaaaay!

I do, I do but I reeeeeeeeeeeeeally don't want too! Gonna fail my test anyway!
    WOOOOOO!!!! Well done Congratss

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    But this is biology -.-
    Might see if I can find all the potential questions and learn the markscheme
    I hammered past papers and mark schemes most of A2 alongside textbooks and notes when I did Physics, it really helps doing the papers. Sorry if it sounds patronising, but some people don't clock on how useful it is until a bit later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjj22)
    WOOOOOO!!!! Well done Congratss
    It's not gonna be my firm, unless I don't get any other offers, but it'll defo be my insurance so it's nice

(Original post by james1211)
    I hammered past papers and mark schemes most of A2 alongside textbooks and notes when I did Physics, it really helps doing the papers. Sorry if it sounds patronising, but some people don't clock on how useful it is until a bit later.
    Nah, I always learn mark schemes night before tests, and people wonder how I do well when I do nothing really hahah. I always do each paper at least twice before exams!

ReputationRep:
    It's not gonna be my firm, unless I don't get any other offers, but it'll defo be my insurance so it's nice

Nah, I always learn mark schemes night before tests, and people wonder how I do well when I do nothing really hahah. I always do each paper at least twice before exams!
    Thats reallly good though!) What uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjj22)
    Thats reallly good though!) What uni?
    Sheffield Hallam

ReputationRep:
    Sheffield Hallam
    I know someone that goes there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tcrumpen)
    I know someone that goes there
    It'll be my insurance, I think. I know a few because I live here!

ReputationRep:
    Nice

ReputationRep:
    Decided on a firm or are you waiting to decide once you have all your offers back?

ReputationRep:
    Decided on a firm or are you waiting to decide once you have all your offers back?
    I think I want Nottingham so I really hope I get an offer but Sheffield if not! My parents are really pushing for Sheffield though!

ReputationRep:
    Sheffield Hallam
    Wooo) thats awesome!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjj22)
    Wooo) thats awesome!
    At least someone wants me!

ReputationRep:
    At least someone wants me!
    Lol, Well u havent heard from the others yet, they could all give u offers what unis did u apply to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucine.B)
    Heya! Welcome to both the thread and TSR! I'm Lucine, how are ya???
    Wow, this thread moves quick. I'm a long time stalker for TSR just never made an account. Thanks for all the other welcomes too. I wouldn't even know how to multi quote, haha.

I'm good though, bloody knackered but good. How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjj22)
    Lol, Well u havent heard from the others yet, they could all give u offers what unis did u apply to?
    I hope they all give me an offer (who doesn't) but we'll see! Notts, Sheffield, York, Cardiff and Sheffield Hallam
    (Original post by theateam121)
    Wow, this thread moves quick. I'm a long time stalker for TSR just never made an account. Thanks for all the other welcomes too. I wouldn't even know how to multi quote, haha.
    I'm good though, bloody knackered but good. How are you?
    Press the button next to the reply button that has (+") on it to multi quote!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the mood for DIY, i feel like going and trying to fix something and breaking it, then remembering i can't do DIY.

I need to hammer and screw something.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    one of my societies has asked anyone if they want to try this (will be filmed too) - I may do it:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...s-on-sale.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack22031994)
    one of my societies has asked anyone if they want to try this (will be filmed too) - I may do it:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...s-on-sale.html
    One way ticket to heart disease and diabetes right there. Enjoy. I love a burger but that is way beyond what i'd ever consider putting inside my body.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    One way ticket to heart disease and diabetes right there. Enjoy. I love a burger but that is way beyond what i'd ever consider putting inside my body.
    I will only do it once (if i do do it) - probs wont even finish it

ReputationRep:
    If they cut the mayo, I'm 99.9% certain I could eat that!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.