The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tcrumpen
I know someone that goes there :smile:

It'll be my insurance, I think. I know a few because I live here!
Reply 6301
Original post by lauraaaaa

Nice :smile:
Reply 6302

Decided on a firm or are you waiting to decide once you have all your offers back?
Original post by james1211
Decided on a firm or are you waiting to decide once you have all your offers back?

I think I want Nottingham so I really hope I get an offer but Sheffield if not! My parents are really pushing for Sheffield though!
Reply 6304
Sheffield Hallam :smile:

Wooo:smile:) thats awesome!:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mjj22
Wooo:smile:) thats awesome!:tongue:

At least someone wants me!
Reply 6306
At least someone wants me!

Lol, Well u havent heard from the others yet, they could all give u offers:tongue: what unis did u apply to?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lucine.B

Heya! Welcome to both the thread and TSR! :h: I'm Lucine, how are ya??? :smile:

Wow, this thread moves quick. I'm a long time stalker for TSR just never made an account. Thanks for all the other welcomes too. I wouldn't even know how to multi quote, haha.

I'm good though, bloody knackered but good. How are you? :redface:
Original post by mjj22
Lol, Well u havent heard from the others yet, they could all give u offers:tongue: what unis did u apply to?:smile:

I hope they all give me an offer (who doesn't) but we'll see! Notts, Sheffield, York, Cardiff and Sheffield Hallam
Original post by theateam121
Wow, this thread moves quick. I'm a long time stalker for TSR just never made an account. Thanks for all the other welcomes too. I wouldn't even know how to multi quote, haha.
I'm good though, bloody knackered but good. How are you? :redface:

Press the button next to the reply button that has (+") on it to multi quote!
Reply 6309
I'm in the mood for DIY, i feel like going and trying to fix something and breaking it, then remembering i can't do DIY.

I need to hammer and screw something.
one of my societies has asked anyone if they want to try this (will be filmed too) - I may do it:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/6238172/The-Super-Scooby-Britains-most-fattening-burger-goes-on-sale.html
Reply 6311
Original post by Jack22031994
one of my societies has asked anyone if they want to try this (will be filmed too) - I may do it:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/6238172/The-Super-Scooby-Britains-most-fattening-burger-goes-on-sale.html

One way ticket to heart disease and diabetes right there. Enjoy. I love a burger but that is way beyond what i'd ever consider putting inside my body.
One way ticket to heart disease and diabetes right there. Enjoy. I love a burger but that is way beyond what i'd ever consider putting inside my body.

I will only do it once (if i do do it) - probs wont even finish it

If they cut the mayo, I'm 99.9% certain I could eat that!
Reply 6314
If they cut the mayo, I'm 99.9% certain I could eat that!

Oh i could eat it :biggrin: but it's not particularly something i'd want to endure afterwards!
Oh i could eat it :biggrin: but it's not particularly something i'd want to endure afterwards!

I ate a burger that was pretty similar the other month for my friends birthday...it was so so good
Could you eat this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDMKJJTpEeA - this one is from Bristol too!!!
Reply 6317
Original post by Jack22031994
Could you eat this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDMKJJTpEeA - this one is from Bristol too!!!

Oh I've seen that before, those guys are quite funny lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh I've seen that before, those guys are quite funny lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have had the fallout chicken wings from there - I like them and can take the heat, but I am not poaying £25 (i think) to do the challenge (the burgers arent great either)
Reply 6319
I hope they all give me an offer (who doesn't) but we'll see! Notts, Sheffield, York, Cardiff and Sheffield Hallam

Press the button next to the reply button that has (+") on it to multi quote!

Ohhhh good choices:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest